[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why Germany NEEDS mass Muslim migration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 40
This is why Germany NEEDS mass Muslim migration
>>
File: Really.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>>56524562
>Actually Serious
>>
>>56524562
>even with high immigration it will fall

What is the point besides making the country shittier?
>>
>>56524562
How many rapes is this going to take though. Because I'm only ok with this if it's a lot.
>>
>>56524562
Who gives a fuck about Germany? Let them die out
>>
File: Steuben Bataille de Poitiers.png (3 MB, 1600x1316) Image search: [Google]
Steuben Bataille de Poitiers.png
3 MB, 1600x1316
>>56524562
This is why Britain NEEDS more black cock
>>
>>56524644
welfare
>>
>>56524644
>What is the point besides making the country shittier?

Someone has to fund the pensions
>>
>>56524562

German extinction=not a problem
A Germany inhabited by a billion Muslims=problem
>>
File: germany and uk.png (24 KB, 829x559) Image search: [Google]
germany and uk.png
24 KB, 829x559
Soon...
>>
>>56524562
this is why we need a one world government already

the nation-state meme has to go
>>
>>56525865
>Someone has to fund the pensions
Why? They made their bed when they didn't make children.
>>
>>56525965

fuck off weed man.

>>56524562

and you fuck off too. We don't need mass imigrantion and mainly not by uneducated muslims.
>>
Well less Germans isn't a problem, as long as they're white. The quality over the quantity
>>
>>56526004
I'm looking at it from their point of view. I believe Merkel's refugee thing is an attempt to save the country from a long-term demographic crisis. Of course, she may have inadvertently sown the seeds for another crisis, a clash of cultures and social attitudes which may give rise to populism and result in social and political instability

"Horses for courses", as we say in my country.
>>
>>56524562
Why dont western countries import migrants from eastern yurop prefering niggers and arabs?
>>
>>56526133
>I believe Merkel's refugee thing is an attempt to save the country from a long-term demographic crisis
Well, she could have done that by encouraging people to have kids, you know.
>>
>>56526165
Exactly what I was gonna say
>>
>>56526165
Easier said than done. They've been trying for a long time with government incentives. It's very difficult to change those native demographic trends.
>>
>>56526165
"Do you know who else encouraged Germans to have children? Hitler, that's who!"
>>
>>56524562
A lot of people think Merkel is some blind idiot, but she's actually just a stone cold economist trying to reverse the age trend that would severely weaken Germany's economy. Unfortunately, she is so disconnected she overlooks the terrible present scenario as an event that will magically "pass" and not become worse over time. She is mistaken in that
>>
>>56526196
>They've been trying for a long time with government incentives
There is very few government incentives for the middle class to have kids in Germany. Besides, immigration is a short-term solution, not a long-term one, so importing muslims don't solve a thing.
>>
>>56526159
Also this, slavs are way better than niggers tbqh

>>56526196
Well she can use the money she gives to the sandniggers as an allowance to women that have more than 2 kids for example
>>
>>56526133
>I believe Merkel's refugee thing is an attempt to save the country from a long-term demographic crisis

No, she's bringing cheap labourforces for our big lobbies. She also wants to fuck this country up. We could have easily tired to invite east-ukrainian refugees, or high skilled people from around the world.
She just wants dumbfucks who'll have to work for less than the minimum wage, put pressure on us through rivals and people will have to work for less.
>>
>>56524562
So? More space, less unemployment, probably more technology, more nature. As soon as Africa dries water will be worth more than oil and Germany has plenty of water. So fuck the migration.
>>
>>56526242
One should mention there's a whole generation of unemployed people sitting in spain and portugal. Why not take them?
>>
>>56526233
>Besides, immigration is a short-term solution, not a long-term one, so importing muslims don't solve a thing.

That's what I thought at first, but the demographic profile of the imports is overwhelmingly young adults. This is precisely the cohort that Germany lacks. So maybe it will make a lasting impression... but as I said earlier, this might not be all good
>>
>>56526285

absolutely true. I tend to forget that.
>>
>>56526285
>>56526302
European immigration tends to be more elastic - they come and go easily, non-EU immigrants are more likely to stay. EU freedom of movement works both ways. You can't assume that the Spanish and Portuguese economies will stay bad forever because they won't
>>
File: 1458061939001.png (35 KB, 132x146) Image search: [Google]
1458061939001.png
35 KB, 132x146
If it weren't were migrants, wages could naturally rise as workforce decrases and employers become more competitive for the workers.

With more disposable income people could found families sooner and make them larger, thus on the long term helping demographics and eventually the whole thing could tend to a balance.

But no, the elite needs to drive wages down so they get the money while the lower class mix of poor europeans and migrants suffer, and their clashes divert attention from the real problems f nepotism and global capitalism.
>>
>>56526299
>overwhelmingly young adults
Funny thing, importing males does not really increase amount of births for whatever reason.
>>
Ruining your country because of this is absolute irresponsible bullshit that is based only on how the economy works now, automation will solve this. Instead of importing a million muslims in 30 years there will be a million robots or machines doing the same thing.

But while labour still works in the classic way today you can import groups who don't cause society to decay. For example we fill the gap with eastern Europeans who are culturally similar to us and thus can assimilate much easier or we used to take in the Vietnamese who pretty much are all small business owners and the only crimes they commit are growing weed and the occasional counterfeiting.

This kind of thinking is exactly why the west will fall.
>>
>>56526369
Well... ahem... it might do...
>>
>>56526285
Does the AfD want to replace muslims by other Europeans as a cheap labor force?
>>
>>56526231

Do we have a similar problem in the US? Is that the gov/big business is mostly allowing immigration from Central America?
>>
>>56526352
Still I'd rather give them a chance to get good job training in germany and improve europe as a whole rather than lowering standards for non-europeans who don't even speak english.
>>
>>56526299
>That's what I thought at first, but the demographic profile of the imports is overwhelmingly young adults
It's still a short term solution (because they still haven't made a thing to encourage people to have kids and avoid having to make that again in the future), or a highly unstable one (because the new migrants will be the only ones to have kids).

So either way it is a bad solution.
>>
>>56526394
I don't know to be honest. The AfD is pretty anti Brussels but wants to keep trading.
>>
>>56526404
Yes I think most of us would prefer that. But Merkel doesn't seem to think it's enough.

FWIW I think an open-door policy to non-European migrants is a disaster

>>56526434
Correct
>>
>>56524562
i would rather have it worse desu
>>
>>56526434
Us not making kids is not the problem, the problem is third world overpopulation. Our birthrates would eventually flatten after they reach a healthy level.
>>
>>56525865
Funding pensions mean working.
Do you think illiterate sandniggers can work ?
>>
>westerners would rather die off than share their country with shitskins

lol
>>
>>56526402
Yeah, although private business is much more responsible for that. They pay the migrants (which subsequently draws them in) and try to hide them so ICE doesn't come after them. Europe's governments purposely let migrants in, while we do our best to keep them out. I think Obama deported 2-3 million people already.
>>
>>56526391
Well, Merkel is christian democrat, so part of her plan might be banning rape related abortions.
>>
>country gets reduced in size by about 30%
>former residents of lost territory move, making the rest become overpopulated
>population declines to the point where it'll be the same as before, just without the extra land's population
>this somehow means that our people are going extinct in 3 years and we need to import millions of unskilled, uncultured people who live off welfare

Great plan
>>
>>56526495
Say the one who sterilized blacks.
Countries with homogeneous white nations are always the most stable.
You are just asking for trouble when you import non whites.
>>
>>56526457
I'm not a tinfoil hat, but I really believe she got orders from America, or big corporations for that matter, and the influx of migrants is supposed to destroy european worker rights in context of TTIP.
>>
>>56526133
I honestly think she is doing this because of "morality."
>>
>>56526511
>he seriously thinks any decision mergl makes is based on moral principles
>>
>>56526495
You are talking like Israel is any different.
You guys actually built your own wall already.
>>
>>56526474
>Us not making kids is not the problem
Yes it is
>Our birthrates would eventually flatten after they reach a healthy level.
No they wouldn't.

Think of it this way : raising a kid is already cheaper in Germany than in France (especially housing), and german wages and employement are higher, you should already have more kids than us, but you don't. Do you see a reason it would change in a near or far future ?
>>
>>56526576
Everybody honestly thinks she is retarded.
>>
Life in Germany is so shit not even the durkas who normally have 10 kids each want to procreate anymore.

But instead of making life non-shit for the people Merkel just imports more people.
>>
>>56526511
That's something that always made me laugh
>Being Christian democrat
>Giving up her country to muslims
What a good christian
>>
>>56524562
Germany is legitimately overpopulated relative to what it can produce within its borders to sustain its population.
>>
>>56526558
It's a political meme. I doubt she knows what she doing. It's the same shit like when they hat 'cyber' to everything to appear more tech savvy and up to date. You literally can't be well rounded intellectually if you're a politician, they don't have the time. All they can do is ask other people.
>>
>>56526299
This is like saying
"Hay we need horses so let's import a bunch of lame horses."

They'll short-term fix the demographics, but not the economy.
>>
>>56526572
>>56526603
>I-I must d-desperately connect my retort to h-his flag somehow even if it makes no logical sense

Flat out retarded. Jews in Israel have a very high reproduction rate, we're actually more in danger of OVERpopulation. The situation isn't comparable you piss poor rhetoricians.
>>
>>56526495
You guys literally inspired Trump
>>
>>56526706
You're already overpopulated. What neighboring country are you planning to steal your water from?
>>
>>56526573
The most you can blame America for is some instability in the middle-east. She doesn't take orders from America, nor do the other large European countries (even the UK), we know this because they've all refused to support America in various "big deal" situations
>>
>>56526742
You know we actually had our sights set on your country. It's pretty much globally irrelevant, I don't think anybody will bat an eye if we slice a part of it to ourselves.
>>
>>56526748
Nice try agent
>>
>>56526605
I do believe if you're living in a less crowded place and have decent job security, with a house and a nice property and so on, it's less threatening to make kids. I sure as fuck won't make any kids and have them grow up in some dystopian dog eat dog society that gets flooded by callous third worlders, who would do anything to come out on top.
>>
>>56526497
He "deported" them, but they cross right back over.

Why?
Because in 2014 he signed an executive order that made it not a felony to be cautht three times. This was because the holding facilities were jam packed. So repeat offenders increased dramatically.

It's a bad meme. Just like how fewer Mexicans are entering than leaving because of our shitty economy.,
>>
>>56526706
Calm down shlomo.
You didn't see the point.
Yeah, we dont want Europe turning into shutholes .
>>
>>56526133
>I believe Merkel's refugee thing is an attempt to save the country from a long-term demographic crisis.
By creating another demographic crisis that replaces ethnic Germans?
>>
>>56526778
We know. We have seen your plans: http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/145083/an-israeli-island%E2%80%A6-finland
>>
>>56526806
>>56526133
A demographics crisis only exists in the context of the current system of growth dependent economics, which is already known to be unsustainable. The most beneficial policy in the long run would be to accept a population decline.
>>
It's dangerous thinking to believe more people is better for the country.
>>
>>56526778
Lord knows the Finns couldn't . I mean have you seen how slanted their eyes are?
>>
>>56524562
Why not Catholic Poles or Balts or Ukrainians or Russians or even Hindu? Germany already have successful old story of germafication of Połobske Słowjany tribe.
Angela Merkel don't seems Christian enough.
>>
>>56526792
The fact that you fucked up hard by not encouraging the middle class to have kids before that is just sad.

Now the aging germans will simply die out.

>>56526921
>A demographics crisis only exists in the context of the current system of growth dependent economics
Not really, the german population crisis also means that there will soon be more retired people than working people.
>>
>>56526748
>some instability

You mean 4 nations in civil war and many more we supported in the Arab Spring which are now falling apart.
>>
>>56526851
>http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/145083/an-israeli-island%E2%80%A6-finland
>The entrepreneurs bought it from a church, and plan to market it heavily in Israel.
Why is the church even in charge of selling finnish land to juice?
Also
>There will be a synagogue, and the most spoken language will almost inevitably be Hebrew.
>>
>>56526748
Merkel literally went to Bush before he was elected and said, Schröder isn't speaking for all of us in terms of denying the iraq war. She did nothing against the NSA surveillance, even after it came puplic she herself was spied upon, and additionally she's part of the transatlantic bridge organisation. There's a decent chance the Americans have even blackmail on her.

Besides that Merkel doesn't really do anything. If a Deal bombs it's mostly because other factors made it impossible and Merkel pretended it was her to profile herself even though she's a lacky.

She did the same thing with the renewables. Fucking Schröder SPD decided to stop nuclear energy in 20xx but when Merkel got into office she and the Union axed it. Then came Fukushima and she suddenly became green energy Jesus because otherwise she would've been gone at the time. Fuck, she even tried to get out again of getting out again, even more subtle. Like there was a huge scandal about a unsecure waste location she didn't do anything about at all.
>>
>>56526930
... And it's stupid, impractical thinking to think that you can sustain your country and maintain its living conditions if your population drops.
Your entire system is built around X amount of people. If that balance is skewed then the system falls apart.

In more practical terms, when you have two retired persons for each working person then the economy pretty much collapses.
>>
>>56526972
>Balts or Ukrainians or Russians or even Hindu
Implying any of those are somehow better than syrian refugees.
>>
German culture has always been extremely weak anyway, it's inevitable it would die out. There are 10s of millions of Americans with German heritage but German culture in America is non existent

The Anglos really always win
>>
Old fashioned thinking. Don't worry, your pensions are safe even without third world wage slaves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
>>56526159
very intolerant, they need to help those poor souls
>>
>>56526921
Like Japan and East Asia. Their (Japan's) per capita GDP has been rising faster than America's believe it or not.

Instead we're going to get Sweden all across the developed world.
>>
>>56527032
Better because Muslim tradition hardly to convert.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with a shrinking population. Europe is crowded anyways.
>>
>>56526196
>trying

Were they actually trying or were they just pushing through stupid measures with no consequences
We had that here in some places. Oh we're gonna support families so they have children, yes if you have 3rd child we will give you 1000 USD and maybe even a free babysitter for 30 days
Omg don't you want to have babies right now ? its totally worth the next 20 years for 1k usd and some babysitting

So yeah there's trying and trying
>>
>>56526988
>Why is the church even in charge of selling finnish land to juice?
They have been having their own economic crisis so I guess they just sold off their less relevant ownings. No idea why to the jews though, I guess the island was not close enough to the military base that Russkies would have been interested.
>>
>>56526985
>says Algeria
>>
>>56526985
It's not sad because I'd rather die out, what wouldn't even happen if didn't import those people, than entering some ridiculous breeding race with minorities. What should happen is, you get more than two children you pay, you get 4, you go to jail. Money for abortions.
>>
>>56527031
>>56526985
That's what I mean though. You're slaves to financial rhetoric and ignore production itself.
>>
>>56527031
A lot of places are panicking about that because of the ageing baby boomers. But then it's and endless chain of "we need more people for growth and to replace the retiring population!" that never ends. Downward fluctuations in population is fine and never permanent.

The only real solution to create a Utopia is to terminate people who aren't capable of working.
>>
>>56527136
All our population fertility is above replacement rate, thank you for your input.
>>
File: image068.gif (9 KB, 623x379) Image search: [Google]
image068.gif
9 KB, 623x379
>>56526159
Russia needs migrants even more than Europe.
>>
>>56527233
What even is that graph
>>
>>56527174
>The only real solution to create a Utopia is to terminate people who aren't capable of working.

Nah, technology. We already could automatize much of what we're doing. Most office drones sit 8 hours a day in their chair for like 2 hours of productivity.
>>
>>56524562
literally
>projections
>>
>>56527253
population projections
>>
>>56527150
There more benefits from a large active population than production. Culture being the main thing.
>>
Germans need to make moar babies.
>>
>>56527233
Interesting that the western part of Russia id dying out while mostly asian part is growing.
>>
>>56527270
But what do humans do when they don't have to do anything to survive
>>
is it actually a big deal if countries like Germany just let their population die off? I know they'd have to shrink their economy among other things, but isn't that preferable?
>>
File: 1457872362189.jpg (162 KB, 768x1043) Image search: [Google]
1457872362189.jpg
162 KB, 768x1043
>>56527300
Yes their government seems to already have figured that out and started efforts to make that happen
>>
File: 1457872097844.jpg (106 KB, 768x1006) Image search: [Google]
1457872097844.jpg
106 KB, 768x1006
>>56527358
>>
>>56527325
Find something. If anything we should get rid of people who can't find something to do on their own. If we we're intelligent, which I'm really not, I think the lack of employment would be the smallest of our problems.
>>
File: read.gif (1008 KB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
read.gif
1008 KB, 380x214
>>56527325
Pic, or any other leisure time activity of their choosing.
>>
>>56526353
The same can be said for women in the workforce
More families would come this way since they would have to be housewives
>>
germans should have researched and produced robots/androids. btw suddenly im wondering why germans didnt start it.
>>
>>56527358
Geez, guys. That's fucked up.
>>
>>56527298
Culture isn't a game of numbers. Besides, even with your current population size you're being overrun by globalised transnational 'monoculture' like every other place on earth.
>>
>>56527339
>but isn't that preferable?
I wouldn't want to be one of the last young germans in 10 years, having to give 90% of their paycheck to feed retired people and "syrians".
>>
>>56527313

Regions with growth rate more than 5 on that map are all non-russian.
>>
>>56527358
Germany, this is going too far
>>
>>56527450
>having to give 90% of their paycheck to feed retired people and "syrians".
Can't that just be solved with true capitalist method of letting them to fend on their own?
>>
>>56527447
>Besides, even with your current population size you're being overrun by globalised transnational 'monoculture' like every other place on earth.
No lad, scandinavia is thoroughly invaded by globalized culture to the point you guys don't have any culture left, France is way less hurt. All in all it's still a game of numbers, want it or not.
>>
>>56527461
Yep, that's the point.
>>
>>56527461
>moscow
>less than 90%

Lol, cucks.
>>
>>56527233
Nice joke liberashka

Yeah I see how peaceful dindu nufings behead russian children.
>>
>>56527450
well I meant preferable instead of mass immigration
>>
File: FUHRER MERKEL.png (208 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
FUHRER MERKEL.png
208 KB, 729x509
>>56524562
>>
>>56527505

But Western Siberia (especially, Tomsk, Novosibirsk and Krasnojarsk) are 95% Russian, but still have a positive growth.
>>
File: 1455804209313.png (71 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1455804209313.png
71 KB, 353x352
>>56527313
>Nenets, Khanty and Kavkaz
Pretty good
>>
>>56527485
When you are a minority, you don't get to decide the policies of your country. German youngs are already a minority.
>>
>>56524562
>Muslim
Why the fuck do they have to be Muslim? I'm pretty fucking sure that Romanians, Bulgarians and Balkans wants a job in Germany
>>
File: mongol girls.jpg (104 KB, 800x514) Image search: [Google]
mongol girls.jpg
104 KB, 800x514
>>56527602

Also ,Tuva.

*stabs internally*
>>
>>56527607
That's only a fact in a democracy.
>>
>>56526390
Machines don't pay taxes. The problem isn't that Germany's low population will leave too small of a workforce as much as it is that the workforce will be too small to be able to withstand the kind of taxation there'd need to be in order to pay pensions/social security to the other 40%-50% of Germans who will be elderly and retired 40 years from now.

Merkel's brilliant solution which could not POSSIBLY backfire is 'brown people breed like rabbits, we need to import them by the hundreds of thousands!'
>>
>>56527642
I'm sure that we don't have to go that far, eastern europeans or Iberics or Italians would gladly come to work in Germany too
>>
Our societies have gone insane.

Of all the things our ancestors would have trouble understanding about the modern world, voluntary genocide of our own race would be the one they'd have the most trouble with.

I'm not even a racist or poltard. I'm not even very right wing. But this is all fucking crazy. I can't comprehend it.
>>
>>56527694
Factory owners however do pay taxes. Wages account for about a third of the expenses of businesses, you buy a couple of robots and your investment will pay off in a couple of years and then it's all profits. It's doable.
>>
File: old-age dependency.png (64 KB, 580x744) Image search: [Google]
old-age dependency.png
64 KB, 580x744
>>56527031
Israel is right

Germany was (still is?) heading for some serious demographic problems, see pic, this will destroy future government revenues.

BTW I think this is why the German government is so obsessed with running a fucking surplus despite it indirectly damaging themselves. Because they KNOW their revenues are fucked in the future, and they can see Japan, and they are fucking terrified of the debt burden which is coming in a few decades. With a smaller working age population, future Germany's debt is going up and up and up
>>
>>56524562
>over 60 million people in fucking 44 years from now
>60 fucking MILLION people
>we need immigrants omg!!!! germany is going extinct!!!

are western europeans retarded?
>>
>>56527461
>>56527313
Finnics are mass suiciding by not breeding. Fuck your nation and fuck the planet.
NUKE EVERYTHING!
>>
>>56527821
>voluntary genocide of our own race
Some people just don't want to have kids.

Personally I think the pensions should be proportional to the number of kids you had.

>>56527826
>Factory owners however do pay taxes
If the factory owners have to pay enough taxes to feed 80% of the german population, I'm pretty sure they would move their machines next door, where the taxes are lower because the active proportion is higher.
>>
>>56527952
It's not the total number it's their age. See >>56527917
>>
YES! DECLINE!
>>
All us developed countries are suffering from the same problem. Why not produce babies at a factory? We only need to create the artificial womb. We could potentially facilitate human evolution with eugenics.
>>
>>56525906
This
>>
>>56527968
You should aim for like 60m
>>
File: baby-copy.jpg (8 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
baby-copy.jpg
8 KB, 319x158
>>56527976

Use the babies as batteries to power our infrastructure
>>
>>56528088
Nah babies are more valuable as future pension payers.
>>
File: Jewish jew j-ew.jpg (397 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
Jewish jew j-ew.jpg
397 KB, 1173x1162
>>56527917
>Israel is right

Good goyim.
>>
File: le meme frog.png (26 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
le meme frog.png
26 KB, 396x400
>>56528227
And what if I am a good goy? What if I like being a good goy? What then Finland?
>>
File: Disgust huokaus.jpg (14 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
Disgust huokaus.jpg
14 KB, 500x359
>>56528334
Fucking inbred peasants.
>>
>>56528334
Good.
>>
>>56527959

Isn't mass suicide quite natural for you?
>>
File: Yola!.jpg (205 KB, 855x484) Image search: [Google]
Yola!.jpg
205 KB, 855x484
>>56528531
Yes. Living next to homodicks and cyka-assholes sure is passive-aggressive genocide of our fair race.
>>
File: skeptical pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
skeptical pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
oh look its another "my picture contradicts my post" thread
>>
>>56527179
No it's not. It hasn't been since the 70's.

Also, native french birth rates are in the gutter while immigrants birth rates pull the average up.
Therefore you're literally 20% muslim in 2016.
>>
>>56527233
Except the old peak population of Russia was reached last year again and is still rising.
Thanks muslims!
>>
>>56527461
Have more kids. It's that simple.

Poor muslims can do it. Russians should be able to as well
>>
>>56527694
As long as the economy stays stable, pensions will remain stable.

Does this not make sense?

Japan's economy has still grown despite the population falling by 3% since 2011.
>>
>>56529026
Russians can't afford having kids.
Stop killing our economy and maybe they will try.
>>
>>56527917
And Japan's debts are 300% of GDP yet their 10 year bonds are literally negative.

There's a glut of savings and supply in the world, and a lack of savings and demand.
>>
>>56527968
Please oh god don't do what we are doing. Sweden and Germany are literally suiciding their culture to make a few more bucks.
>>
File: japan-gdp[1].png (12 KB, 730x340) Image search: [Google]
japan-gdp[1].png
12 KB, 730x340
>>56529102
Japan's economy is still smaller than it was in the 90s. You need to look at the long view.
>>
>>56527976
>implying China won't be the first one to do that

It's immoral in the West.
East Asians are the most Nazi-like group of people in the world. Imagine a Japanese Hitler. The South Koreans wouldn't exist.
>>
>>56524562
Perhaps they should unfuck the system so normal Germans aren't deterred from having kids. I suspect that'll be a lot harder than it sounds though, and politicians are always out for a quick fix.
>>
File: Japanese Hitler.jpg (66 KB, 634x727) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Hitler.jpg
66 KB, 634x727
>>56529251
>Japanese Hitler
>>
>>56529126
Yet Muslims can?

The muslims in Russia have positive growth rates and they are literally a third as rich as the average Russian per capita GDP.

American whites and Germans are rich, yet we still have no kids. It's cultural not economic.
>>
>>56527976
That's not the problem, it's finding people who are willing to invest 18+ years and minimum a few hundred thousands bucks into raising a couple brats. High divorce rates, economic uncertainty, and inflated prices make this a very unpalatable proposition for most couples.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1272x1152
>>56529213
>nominal when discussing living standards
>nominal with Japan
>>
File: 77index.jpg (13 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
77index.jpg
13 KB, 219x231
>>56527034
>German culture in America is non existent
>Hamburger
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1136x640
>>56529313
"Japanese" is the key word

But seeing that makes me pic related
>>
>>56526748
>She doesn't take orders from America
Merkel was given the Freedom Medal, the highest civilian award the US hands out. She didn't get that for no reason. I'm still convinced that what we're seeing here is not humanitarian aid but NATO geo-strategy.

>>56529342
This.

The only people left who are having children are irresponsible retards who live in the moment and can't plan ahead. Muslims are mostly retarded, so that's why they're having lots of children.
>>
>>56529280
This is literally a ploy to not raise wages.

If German companies had raised wages, lower class people would have been able to have kids.
>>
>>56527642
If you think Muslims were bad, you haven't been around Gipsies yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 924x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 924x569
>>56529449
You guys are getting bred out.

Nietzche and Hitler would be proud seeing a more superior race win.

Is this the 8th or 9th time Germany has tried to destroy Europe?
>>
why have we not executed our leaders yet for selling us out
>>
>>56529494
Exactly the same reason why they flood the USA with Mexicans. Obviously I'd prefer to swamped with Mexicans than Muslims though.

The genius of it is that they paint anyone who criticises it as a bigot/white supremacist. Logical discourse on this topic is literally no longer possible in many Western countries.
>>
>>56529603
>has tried
We're still at it.
>>
>>56529603
German tribes destroying Rome
HRE trying and failing to destroy everyone else 10 times
Luther, your pic related
Prussia throwing off the balance of power
WW1
WW2
EU 2011-present
"Refugee" crisis
>>
>>56529603
its all part of one big masterplan
>>
>>56529649
Pretty much.

Globalization, immigration, and removal of unions has made the world completely skewed against the worker. Now all the power is in the hands of the rich and that's why inequality has risen so much.

Our government would have done what Germany did if we were in Europe. As a South Texan, Mexicans en masse are "barely" better than pre-rapefugee Muslim immigrants in Germany (I visited in 2013).
>>
>>56529710
>HRE trying and failing to destroy everyone else 10 times

It was mostly HRE being bullied by France, Austria, Sweden, etc. The HRE was the one point in German history where the Germans dindu nothing, they WERE the good boys.

Rest of your post is broadly correct.
>>
>>56529731
Hitler was a long-term thinker.

>>56529803
Austria was part of it when it was busy causing 80 wars of European domination. Remember Pope Gregory?Also, under Barbosa he allied with muslim invaders for a long period against the Eastern Europeans and Spaniards.
>>
>>56529710
>the most powerful country in europe is literally retarded
wow nice """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""continent"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>56529784
>(I visited in 2013)
So did I, got in a brawl with a drunk muslim in Berlin. He targeted a group of girls from the hostel for no reason so I told him to fuck off and he had a go at me. So we ended up having a tangle and finally I got a couple good jabs in which shut him up.

There were at least 3-4 other European blokes who just sat there dumbstruck watching the whole thing like a bunch of fucking pussies. I literally had to step in to stop their women getting assaulted by this piece of shit scumbag. Us Colonials are the only ones capable of nutting up it seems.

At any rate, it's a lot worse now than it was then.
>>
>>56524562
The earth is already overpopulated as it is. If worldwide population just decreased basically all pollution problems would be solved.

The problem is just third world countries fuck like rabbits
>>
>>56529957
It's funny we try to save them when really it would be better to exterminate them.
>>
>>56529957
>>56530260
They don't use a lot of resources anyway. Not yet.
>>
File: britain.jpg (438 KB, 1277x687) Image search: [Google]
britain.jpg
438 KB, 1277x687
>>56530542
>yet
>>
>>56524562
>europeans forgot how to breed
>>
>>56529946
Agreed.

I went to Bavaria and Switzerland though. The people in the towns LITERALLY did not know english.
I had to explain the concept of YES and NO in my shitty German to them.

They are more conservative and traditional in those parts. Imagine the Texas of Germany.

Berlin is essentially Stockholm.
>>
>>56529957
The problem is we have too many old people in developed countries and too few old people in developing countries.

You need a large amount of working age people. Not too many kids, not too many elderly.

India has the best demographics, but then you realize they are absolutely fucked by overpopulation. Their pollution is worse than China's and they are a fourth as rich!

The third world is going to flood the first until we're all shit.
>>
>>56531049
>Their pollution is worse than China's
No it isn't
>>
The decreasing population isn't matter I suppose.
Baby boomers are sure to die in 10 years, so the financial problem will be smaller.

I wish that the low-price-labor will perish from Japan. The robots will surely substitute them.
They will be of no use.
It is More technical, More educational, More sophisticated people that save Japan without emigrants, refugees.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x1056
>>56531426
>>
File: india designated shitting skies.png (362 KB, 689x642) Image search: [Google]
india designated shitting skies.png
362 KB, 689x642
>>56531426
>implicating
>>
>>56531611
Smog is one thing, China has overfished and polluted it's surrounding oceans to the point where there are practically no fish left, just hordes of up to a million massive jellyfish floating around killing off the last remaining life. If you want a glimpse of what the rest of the world's oceans will look like in 20 years or so, that's the place to start.

Then there's a laundry list of other horrific things they've done to poison their land, people and wildlife which dwarfs anything you'd see in India. Partly because despite the corruption, the Indian government is still at least somewhat responsible towards it's citizens due to the democratic process.
>>
>>56531426
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/31/opinion/sunday/holding-your-breath-in-india.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

It's at least close to as bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1136x640
>>56531816
>Indian government is still at least somewhat responsible towards it's citizens due to the democratic process.

Yeah because that's what their economy says.
>>
>>56531816
>just hordes of up to a million massive jellyfish floating around killing off the last remaining life
pics please, sounds interesting
>>
>>56531816
Nice source you got there.

Their smog is already worse even though Indians per capita earn a fourth of what Chinese earn. China doesn't have millions of people cooking using dried shit, bodies flowing down every river, and half the population not pooing in the loo.

I'd take some more "pollution" over that.

Also
>Indian democracy makes them responsible to the citizens
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x1136
>>56531816
At least China doesn't have pic related
>>
File: 20150116=.jpg (59 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
20150116=.jpg
59 KB, 580x435
>>56531965
I never said that was necessarily a good thing, it just explains why they can't get away with the shit China pulls for economic growth.
>>56532071
http://qz.com/133251/jellyfish-are-taking-over-the-seas-and-it-might-be-too-late-to-stop-them/
>>
>>56532228
Thanks. That's spooky as hell
>>
File: Nomura.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nomura.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>56532228
This is why China is fishing in other country's waters, because this is an average day for a fisherman along their coastline.

They occasionally even float all the way down our East Coast. I've seen a beach in QLD get evacuated because a helicopter spotting a massive swarm of them approaching.
>>
It's important to do all you can to assimilate muslim immigrants.

>fucked a german arab qt once at the carnival in Köln
>>
>>56524562
Did you seriously just make the same thread both here and on /pol/?
>>
>>56527649

are they problematic?
>>
>>56532335
>This is why China is fishing in other country's waters, because this is an average day for a fisherman along their coastline.
>fuck up your own waters
>go to other cunt's waters to fuck those up too
Argentina should nuke China before they ruin their fishing waters
>>
File: pepe.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
I never know if this argument is just bait or if people really believe this. There is no labor shortage in Europe as a whole (quite the opposite). If there is a labor shortage in one region, the wages will rise and attract other Europeans to move there. Third world immigrants do not fund the welfare state, their often dependent on it for years. Muslim women don't work out of principle most of the time while the men work low paying jobs and pay very little income tax as a result. Each unaccompanied minor costs more than 35000€ per year in Austria, because the law requires special care for minors. (In contrast, financial assistance for Austrian families hasn't been raised in 15, meaning a real decrease of about a third due to inflation). In 2014, 37.1% of asylum seekers are suspected of a crime, resulting in additional cost in the legal system. All in all, asylum seekers are obviously a net loss for the welfare state and everyone who claims otherwise is either baiting or delusional.
>>
>>56532700
I actually appreciate you well researched response, but this thread is pretty obvious bait even for /int/
>>
>>56532802
Yeah, I wasn't sure because it seemed the Brit OP was actually arguing for it in the thread.
>>
>>56532983
just collecting more (You)s
>>
File: shocked.gif (5 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
shocked.gif
5 KB, 569x510
>>56532700
>In 2014, 37.1% of asylum seekers are suspected of a crime

Is this real? How is this not talked about more often?
>>
>>56532983
Hello, I'm the one who was playing devil's advocate on Merkel's solution for the demographic crisis. I'm not the OP. There are several Brit posters in here.
>>
>>56532622
Is there a difference between the two other than having IDs?
>>
>>56533007
Their numbers were low back then so it didn't affect the crime rate much. Perhaps most people don't know it (although most people certainly suspect it) because it isn't reported prominently on the media. Especially on TV politicians and so-called experts are often unchallenged when they lie about migrants not being over-represented in crime. I think it also really doesn't affect the average Austrian that much because most of the crime (I think) they commit is drug related, while violent crime affects other asylum seekers most of the time.
>>
File: Western demographic collapse.jpg (739 KB, 1872x1796) Image search: [Google]
Western demographic collapse.jpg
739 KB, 1872x1796
Westerners are eternal bullies

No sympathy for your death
>>
>>56532228
>>56532335
I'm surprised the cunts don't eat the jellyfish
>>
Were
>>
>>56526159
Because eastern Europeans also have low fertility
>>
>>56534110
Grim
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.