[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans hate Trump? I can't go out and not be ostracized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Trump (2).jpg (43 KB, 960x475) Image search: [Google]
Trump (2).jpg
43 KB, 960x475
Why do Europeans hate Trump?
I can't go out and not be ostracized over here when I say I like Trump.
>>
>>56523500
Continental Cucks can't quite conceive Centipedes.
Also most European governments seem to hate their own citizens, so...
>>
>>56523500
Same, just be prepared to defend Trump in a political discussion. Once you get your point across people will accept it.
>>
>>56523708
Not in my experience, they will just say YOU ARE WHITE MALE, and call it a day. Discussions 2016.
>>
>>56523740

>their reaction when you crush them with arguments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
>>
>>56523500
please explain to me why Trump would unironically non-memey be a good president
and no I won't reply with 'AH U FUKN KIDDN ME'
>>
File: evola trump.jpg (17 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
evola trump.jpg
17 KB, 375x375
>>56524290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

This whole interview.
He's as redpilled a candidate it gets.

Sanders is a fucking "let's try free shit-ism guise" joke only emasculated sideburned hipster faggots the coasts of the US and continental Europe would ever consider trying out even as it is deteriorating everywhere it's implemented. Not to say he caters to third wave feminists too much.
>>
>>56523500
Fucking golf courses and mile high flag poles and "I know this is your country, but I don't like the idea of you building offshore wind farms, so I'm going to leave a whole load of what WAS a nice nature spot ruined rather than develop on it, while maintaining ownership because how spiteful a cunt I am.
>>
>>56524743

So Euro's hate capitalism, yet continuously get the benefits of it, but deny it so.
Nothing new.
>>
>>56523500
because he is stupid piece of shit like putin
>>
>>56524766
Those are the words I said, yes. 10/10 for reading compression. >_>
>>
File: 1455507408339.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
1455507408339.gif
208 KB, 354x534
>>56524290

>Will deport large amounts of illegal immigrants from America (It should be obvious why having people illegally in your country is an administrative, economic and social problem)
>Will secure the border to prevent the number of illegal immigrants from increasing.
>Has a realistic foreign policy that involves realpolitik and not trying to create artificial democratic nation states in the middle east.
>Won't deploy troops to defend its allies while simultaneously being bankrupted by huge trade imbalances with these same nations. Basically, negotiate better deals.
>Perhaps most importantly, won't be controlled by lobbyists and businesses as has become accepted in American politics.
>Will enforce tariffs and taxes if companies want to leave the US. Basically forcing them to stay through economic submission in order to create jobs, which is extremely important considering the huge unemployment in the US currently.

These are not really policies, but.

>Republicans hate him, Democrats hate him, the Media hates him, Celebrities hate him, SJW's hate him, he's clearly doing something to upset the established order and the fact that the oligarchs on both sides have united against him shows that he's disrupted their fun little club they've been running the country into the ground with. This can only be a good thing.
>Strong. This is more of a feeling than a solidified policy. He's a kind of american qasi-putin.
>>
>>56523500
Because he's American. Liking anything American is haram in al-Uwrubba.
>>
>>56523500

i couldnt care less about Trump 2bh

what bothers me is that US elections are reality tv tier. Its like the only way they could make the population interested in politics is if they turn it all into a fucking circus.

And boy does Trump milk it. He's like a clown trying to entertain the public with flash and "MUH AMERICA".

Its sad seeing people eating that shit up, waving flags "Trump n1"... or even Hillary, like they actually believe something will change.
>>
>>56524523
>muh oil muh oil muh minerals
is this the best you can get from him? He's a great talker and knows how to talk about things to make it look like he knows what he's talking about
You do realise that this GB behaviour is what created ISIS in the first pace right
I'd rather have merica stay calm and cuckoldy than provocative and warmonging and basically creating WOIII were we as a small country will once again be abused in it

>>56525120
now as for his 'politics'. Even if 'muh immigrants' are the cause of America's problems, none of his solutions will work. t's all just big talk
>how the fuck are you going to deport them all out of your country? Not evn Hitler could get rid of all the jews. And illegals aren't registered, so how could you even find them all? The best way to do that would be to remove every form of privacy from all americans and watch them 24/7. Is that what you want? An let's not start about the huge backlash of these immigrant
>What is this, the fucking middle ages? Why would you think a wal is going to stop Mexicans? It didn't even work for China back in the day
>Where is that policy, because I'm really curious how he's going to do that. The video doesn't give me much hope though
>???
>he's a lobbyist himself and abused many companies and costumers to get him higher on the ladder
>oh ok, the asian children will have to work for even less then, great
>he's totally not part of the system guys!
>I hope you aren't implying putin is a great president
>>
File: nigger.png (907 KB, 535x2321) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
907 KB, 535x2321
>>56523500
Most progressive Americans are willing to do whatever it takes to stop drumpf. Are you?

The majority of Americans on /int/, are progressives.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.