[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Russia >savior of the white race >inb4 some retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>Russia
>savior of the white race

>inb4 some retarded Putin fellator responds with "those are Muslims they conquered, not immigrants"
There's a shitton of internal migration within Russia, and they recieve a lot of immigrants from central Asia and the Caucasus. The only reason Russia would "save" the white race is that based Western sanctions make central Asia and their other neighboring countries richer than Russia in comparison.
>>
>>56522422
There can be no place worse to lay a fart than that
>>
>>56522422
proofs?
>>
>>56522422
Islam is a religion, not a race.
>>
>>56522624
I know. I thought it was clear in my post that Islamic Mongols from central Asia immigrate to Russia a lot.
>>
>>56522422
Russia cant save their own people from fleeding the country let alone "help" the world with muslims.

Meme country always was and has been
>>
>>56522422
>Western sanctions make central Asia and their other neighboring countries richer than Russia in comparison.
Not really. Their meme economies tied with Russia are also sinking
>>
>>56522422
you would mind if those immigrant are christian isnt it
>>
>>56522422
There are not that many yanks on /int/ yet the majority of non-general threads are made by yanks.

Wonder why desu
>>
>>56522422
Russia is multi cultural country. It has tons of nations, religions, and other stuff. The only whites are ruskies, and their amount is reducing. All in all, birthrate is increasing, but because of churka-durkas. Government from 1917 till now hates ruskies, and does everything to destroy them.
So yeah, savior of white race, haha. No.
>>
>>56522948
this
I'm fucking tired of the "big bad russia" meme, the country has a smaller GDP than fucking Australia
They couldn't even take a fucking peninsula from Ukraine
>>
>>56523504
>They couldn't even take a fucking peninsula from Ukraine

But that's exactly what they did...
>>
>>56523504
>tired of the "big bad russia" meme
Blame yourself, it was usa who create this meme.
>>
>>56523504
...but they did take it
>>
>>56523453
>Government from 1917 till now hates ruskies

provide proofs
>>
>>56523767
Caucasians still exist.
>>
>>56522422
>all those cops surrounding them
>>
>>56523453
>Government from 1917 till now hates ruskies
pls, the government always detest ruskies. read of history, vanya
>>
>>56523767
Did you miss the part where Bolsheviks openly genocided the native Russians, sure they're back but too much blood was shed in

the 20th century, and right now they're still relatively controlled by jews just not in the western way (liberalism and cuck republic)
>>
>>56522422
Danger to "white Russia" form these immigrants is cause their ethnicity, not religion.
You sould really learn about movements and branches in Islam. About it's current state in CIS. About its historical neighboring with us and living within us.
We differ with our dealing with them.
Our danger is radicalistion of muslims. They sometimes to replace imams to spread their crazy shit, kill local imams.
>>
File: 375.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
375.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>56524607
>jew memes
>>
>>56524696
>Danger to "white Russia" form these immigrants is cause their ethnicity, not religion.
>Our danger is radicalistion of muslims.
Your logic is just flawless.
>>
>>56522422
>muh white race
>>
>>56523504
>america can't into geography again

The peninsula they invaded was Crimea,not Italy you burger
>>
File: russian defense min.jpg (5 KB, 251x188) Image search: [Google]
russian defense min.jpg
5 KB, 251x188
>>56522422

>mfw russia is genetically more "turk" than turkey

impossible to fabricate tbqh :DD
>>
>>56523504
But Crimea is now Russian soil.
>>
File: 1434095029845.jpg (117 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1434095029845.jpg
117 KB, 900x599
>>56522422

welcom to christian moscow
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.