[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But honestly. Why did Estonia do better than all of the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: eestiswim.gif (762 KB, 289x199) Image search: [Google]
eestiswim.gif
762 KB, 289x199
But honestly.
Why did Estonia do better than all of the other ex-cccp countries?
>>
Flag isn't ugly like lithuania

czech flag looks pretty cool too
>>
Be small and homogeneous population, shale oil and investing in internet companies.
>>
>>56518366
Germany's doing ok
>>
One of the best places to live even in the USSR
>>
>>56518449
East Germany was Warsaw Pact but never in the USSR, you mong.
>>
>>56518989
A commies a commie you traitor
>>
>>56518438
shale oil is only 4% of the total gdp output, it's negligible
>>
>>56518438
>Estonia
>Homogeneous

Yeah, tell that to Vladimir Vladimirovich next time you meet him in Narva.
>>
>>56519006
What's shale oil compared to normal oil?
>>
>>56519022
Shale oil is rock with organic chemicals in it, it's used the same way as coal.
>>
>>56519212
Sounds shit. Why's it worth that much money? And how does it happen?
>>
>>56519002
HURR DURR COMMIE HURR

Fuck sake australia, alright in the hood you fucker, I'm even wondering if Estonia is more relevant than your rapist shithole.
>>
Why is estonia such a wonder of a country
>>
>>56519275
>france
>defending communism

Literally cancer
>>
>>56519275
>alright in the hood you fucker
wat

>rapist shithole
wat
>>
>>56518366
Slovenia did alright.

But the magic formula seems to be "don't be fucking stupid" 2bh.
>>
>>56519313
Absolutely not, come on, stop being the typical cuntralia moron.
Estonia is no more commie.
>>
>>56519002
Those who were in the USSR got their shit fucked up way more than those in Warsaw pact.
>>
File: dwl.jpg (65 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
dwl.jpg
65 KB, 600x740
>>56519309
Eesti is besti
>>
>>56519369
Why? And what was the difference?
>>
>>56519386
Different leaders of course.
Stalin and co. fucked USSR up good, while Warsaw Pact countries sometimes had good leaders (if the good leaders weren't kicked out by the USSR).
>>
>>56519434
>Warsaw Pact countries sometimes had good leaders

More like less shit leaders.

>>56519386
Because who was in the USSR got what Russians got and Russians always got the worst shit since they never said no.
>>
>>56519434
What's the main difference? Was the Warsaw self ruled while the USSR was just commie machine?

I don't understand.

>>56519471
Seemed to be doing ok until Afghanistan. Also Memeisim might have worked if the US hadn't sabotaged it every chance they got
>>
>>56519500
>I don't understand

Maybe you didn't have it in school yet

>communism could work

If you don't know shit, don't post. I know, it's a novelty concept for an Australian.
>>
>>56519500
Warsaw Pact countries were sattelites but at least independent enough to do homeland affairs, most of the time.
>>
>>56519571
Actually I'm in the final year of a sociology degree. What I don't know is the permutations of the soviet empire and the leadership structure of either the USSR or client states of it

>>56519585
Thanks, pretty simple.
>>
>>56519324
>slovenia
>USSR

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>56519002
Real nuanced opinion m8. As we know every Marxist-Leninist state from Albania to Cuba was exactly the same.
>>
Estonia is fucking shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.