[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-westerners, do we all have eurofags who want their country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Non-westerners, do we all have eurofags who want their country to live western style life? Are they popular in your country?
>>
SUKA BILYAT
>>
>>56517691
Idi nahui bliad
>>
In Russia:
Hated by most of Russians, seen as betrayers who want their homeland be cucked by the West like Ukraine or Iraq.
Who they are: either pro-European liberals who like the actual West or some nationalists who assume poltards rhetoric considering Russians Europeans. Most of liberals here are pro-Ukrainian, while talking about nationalists, only nazis support them, while moderates want Russians of the Ukraine to be protected. Pro-European nationalists are like 15-20% of all the nationalists we have, and all the liberals here are Pro-European.
>>
Everyone have them because of western propaganda in movies, games, series and so.
>>
Бaмп
>>
Бyмп
>>
I am one of them. I want my country to be first world, fucking lynch me.
>>
>>56518779
>first world
You can be first world without accepting their culture and betraying your country and desiring to sell it to the West. Look at Japan or Dubai.
>>
>>56519193
Japan is fully sold to the West after 1945 though. UAE is the same, they were Brtish protectorate not so far long ago.
>>
>>56517831
>propaganda
i don't think you know what that means
>>
>>56519193
>ou can be first world without accepting their culture and betraying your country

Show me an example
>>
>>56517684
Ehh I don't think aping European and North American lifestyle is good for other people and the Earth in general.

Developing nations have to develop in ways that the roots of social consciousness and awareness of one places as a member of ones group whether it is at a personal, familial, community, city.... to global level as well as the impact at those levels.
>>
>>56520927
Not saying you should try to start form scratch but rather leave the set of beliefs that all development follows the same path.
>>
>>56517684
What exactly is western style life?
>>
>>56520955
No respect for elders, individualism, their movies, music, clothes, fucking each other asses, ideology of dollar.
>>
>>56520861
They didn't sold their culture at least.
>>56520909
UAE, Singapore, Japan, China (in near future).
>>
>>56521111
That's not western. That's postmodernist shitm
>>
>>56521111
I would say the lack of respect of elders thing come from the fact that most boomers are geniunely retarded.
>>
yes

western poland is so eurocucked they call themselves Poland A and pretend the rest of Poland doesn't exist, except when we do something rayciss
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.