[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1- Cunt 2- How common are white males in your cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: SIDA skrillex.png (2 MB, 888x1136) Image search: [Google]
SIDA skrillex.png
2 MB, 888x1136
1- Cunt
2- How common are white males in your cunt?
>>
File: Enrique-Pe_a-Nieto.jpg (547 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
Enrique-Pe_a-Nieto.jpg
547 KB, 416x416
Here mexican males are pretty common I wonder why?
>>
>
>gaijin get out
>>
>wh*tes
>>
>>56517352
hey fuck you too I've got a bone to pick faggot why does your culture literally act like fucking ants

in Japan you have no sense of individualism, you work for the group like a pack of fucking ants

after work instead of going home you stay with your coworkers and pour drinks with your boss. guess what else serves the leader in that way? yeah, FUCKING ANTS

and you know what else? your flag looks like a fucking anthill, you want to know what's worse? the rising sun flag looks like a bunch of fucking ants all marching uniformly towards the FUCKING ANTHILL

so fuck you too you scrawny little ant faggot I didn't want to go to your tiny little island filled with ant hills anyways
>>
>>56517470
Sounds like you've got a deeper problem there friend.
Want to talk about it?
>>
>>56517515
nahh it's just a thought I've been tossing around but since it's rare to ever see nips post something negative I've never had the chance to take a crack at shitposting
>>
>>56517591
poor effort
>>
>>56517470
Wow you are pretty mad
Everything ok my leaf friend?
>>
File: 1451626104246.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451626104246.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>56517591
>it's rare to ever see nips post something negative
>>
>>56516551
I've heard about them in legends and TV reruns.
>>
>>56517603
it sounded better in my head when I kept making connections between Japan and ants

volcanoes = anthills
all very thin = little ant legs and arms
work for the group = ant mentality
live to work = like ants
pour drinks for boss = gather food for queen
then the rising sun flag looking like an anthill with ants going towards it

idk man just a thought I had, even if it was rock solid banter it'd still be hard to execute because everyone loves Japan
>>
>>56516551
1. Russia
2. 94%
>>
>le we pretend to not be white thread
xDDDD
>>
>>56516551
>using usted instead of tu

you're giving the birdshitskins too much credit
>>
>>56517722
>slavs
>white
>>
>>56517752
>pretend
Not a drop of moor blood
>>
>>56517752
joke's on you jose, kiwis aren't white
>>
>>56517804
Tsss, tsss, my little Chechen, calm down
>>
>>56517752
>American mongrels
>white

You're confusing me now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.