[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the IRA the good guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ireland-flag.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ireland-flag.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Are the IRA the good guys?
>>
>>56513983
No. They can't justify their struggle whatsoever.
>>
File: northern-ireland-01.gif (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
northern-ireland-01.gif
41 KB, 600x600
>>56514120
does this look right to you?
>>
>>56514120
freedom from tyrant king is justification enough you communist!
>>
>>56514151
banter
>>
ye
>>
>>56514151
>southern part is independent
what is this meme?
>>
>>56513983
Northern Ireland is much better off as part of the UK and the Republic of Ireland doesn't even want Northern Ireland. Fuck Sinn Fein.

t. Guy with Irish heritage from Boston
>>
>>56513983
No,there not good in any way shape or form.
That is if you are talking about the IRA from the 60's onwards.
>>
>>56514190
M
>>
yee

true pacifist heroes
>>
>ywn boot a taigs door down in the middle of the night and confiscate his weapons stash
>ywn drive through a republicunt farmers fence and leave track marks on his field
>you will never smack a paddy with your riot bat when he gets mouthy at you

Britain is truly finished
>>
>>56513983
PIRA>IRA
>>
Yes.
>>
No
I've visit there ones and I thought good place before realize they are racist
yeah I know it's not 'all' but many guys so
when I asked them to how can I get to the station
they were ignored me and scornful of me
fuck Irish I love Irish music and Irish culture but I hate Irish
>>
File: JAP PROXIES.jpg (20 KB, 218x291) Image search: [Google]
JAP PROXIES.jpg
20 KB, 218x291
>>56514580
>>
>>56514580
The IRA are certainly not the good guys,most of us in the South resent them.
I am very sorry you had a bad experience on your visit here. Where did you go at all?
>>
>>56514580
epic
totally not a proxy, notice his fucked up english, that means he is a real japanese
>>
>disagree with referendum result
>start blowing up civilians, emergency services and memorial parades

Hmm I wonder.
>>
it was a shitshow no one was right
>>
>>56513983
Absolutely.
>>
>>56514245
U
>>
>>56514734
You know Shit Fein was advocating the Yes vote during the Gay Marriage referendum.
>>
>>56513983

Yes. They were honourable freedom fighters fighting the evil British imperialists.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.