[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need help. We cant get rid of our government. A civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: br.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
We need help. We cant get rid of our government. A civil war is starting. Fucking corrupt government.
>>
>>56513639
don't worry canada will launch a unilateral military intervention with boots, ships, planes, and our legendary sea king helicopters to help remove this bitch, who is saddam huessein
>>
>>56513639
Latin spring?
>>
>>56513825
more like monkey mating season
>>
>>56513825
No. We are not traitors. We are not going to leave our country. We are going to fix it. We are not fucking arabs.
>>
>>56513958
I think you mean Russia will not come to drop bombs on you. Be grateful that you aren't located on the Middle East.

And you think you are brave enough as Syrians who got bombed for 5 years then they got back to protests on the days of cease-fire? I guess not.

I don't think latinos can do 2% of what Syrians did. Instability for Arabs is just another day.

Anyway I hope you best of luck white rabbits.
>>
shut up, you are gringo puppet.
>>
>>56514216
No, I'm not. Tons of recordings and other proofs were found. The Government must fall. Only very poor people want gommunism
>>
What's happening in Hueland?
>>
I thought the government is trying its hardest to stop the drug smuggling and is using strong hand tactics to do so.
>>
>>56514374
Yeah, they are fighting they drugdealers. But they are also stealing from us, leading to country to banrupcy. Our state companies are falling apart.
>>
>>56514265
every single member of the 2 previous goverment where confirmed corrupt piece of shit, something that much like the politicians in my country was publicly known.

the goverment is now going full damage control going as far as to name the previous prez minister lula as minister so he wouldn't be arrested. people flipped their shit, so now the law is going to put president dilma on court too.

Everyone wants to impeach her but the senate is controlled by her party (who lets a congress get absolutely majority, what the fuck)
>>
I also want a civil war here.
>>
>>56514265
Pro-USA coup d'etat. Brazil will become American puppet.
>>
>>56517017
That's been going on since 2004.

I used to be able to shop in Nuevo Laredo, now all I hear are gun shots.
>>
>>56517140
>>56517122
new lardo for pro-us br capital!
>>
>>56517017
We're waiting for one too.
>>
>>56513639
I'll give you assylum in the US if you let me play with your BR boipucci.
>>
File: 1425622826108.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
1425622826108.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>56513890
>>
>>56513639
Stop doing everything.
>>
Sorry we're on strike
>>
>>56517017
Do you think that if there is a happening in Brazil we would follow? This kinds of shit can have a domino effect a lot of the times...
>>
>>56517243
I'm sure about it just look at Venezuela. The future of Latin America isn't great.
>>
File: smug native.png (50 KB, 446x539) Image search: [Google]
smug native.png
50 KB, 446x539
still not as politically unstable as australia
>>
File: hue.png (164 KB, 641x648) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
164 KB, 641x648
>>56513639

Feels comfy watching the fire rises.

Still, the lefties will win and we will see Brasilia painted in red instead of the country's colors.
>>
File: 1375186474270.png (331 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1375186474270.png
331 KB, 512x384
USA needs to liberate Brazil ASAP
>>
>>56513958
>We are not going to leave our country
It's not like you have anywhere to go. Literally every country around you is as big or a bigger shithole.

Besides, your words are empty, as soon as bullets start flying hundreds of thousands of people will become war refugees like has happened in literally every war ever. Stop talking about what you don't know.
>>
>>56517334
You'd better hope so if you want to be seen as anything but a large pile of low grade resources ripe for exploitation. Only the left has a long term vision for anyone but the few.
>>
>>56517122
Why is that bad?
>>
>>56517243
>>56517257
You're both dumb.

Civil War happens not from the hands of an outrages unhappy minority but when living your normal life becomes impossible.

When the economy collapses or cops start going around killing poor people because they're poor, then you can think about Mexico having a Civil War. Until then you'll have to make do with apolitical unfocused drug violence.
>>
>>56517506
Because he still thinks his country is more than just a section of dirt for his political elite to exert their power.
>>
>>56517479

Why don't leftie people consider the existence of a middle ground?

This is an honest question desu

It's either WE ARE LEFT WE ARE THE PEOPLE or THEY ARE RIGHT THEY ARE ENEMIES AND EVIL.

How did that happen?
>>
>>56513890
top fucking kek
>>
>>56517555
Dumb faggots
>>
>>56517555
>implying lula is an extremist
>implying he is not a moderate lefist
>implying the right wing will tolerate any kind of economic leftism
>>
>>56517514
>but when living your normal life becomes impossible.
I know, but I don't think that we are that far from that scenario, despite the fact that I also don't think that we are going through hell and that we will reach that state anytime soon. BUT, if a happening occurs in Brazil, maybe, just maybe, someone will try to take advantage of the situation and use it as an example to try and do the same here.
>>
>>56513639
Are the people any less corrupt?
>>
>>56517598
A happening is possible in Brazil because the people in power really fucked up and made it so a lot of people could no longer liver their normal lives. As long as the Mexican economy stays fine and most people can afford to eat ok there is no danger of any kind of serious revolt.

The only possible catalyst is drug violence pissing people off but most of the population in big cities don't have to deal with that shit too much. This translates to them not being able to relate with the suffering of smaller communities and thus ignoring supporting a revolution in the face of an ineffective government in favor of playing angry birds on the toilet or getting another caramel frapuccino on their Banamex credit card.

>>56517612
Politicians are a product of their societies so my guess is no.
>>
File: Pavel_Shilling.jpg (11 KB, 174x214) Image search: [Google]
Pavel_Shilling.jpg
11 KB, 174x214
>>56513890
lmao
>>
>>56517664
When I say that someone might try to make something similar here, I don't mean that they will succeed. I am imagining something more in the lines of EZLN, but maybe a little bigger.
>>
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/17/470861226/angry-protests-erupt-in-brazil-as-president-attempts-to-shield-predecessor

If this is a form of retaliation to the dodging of impeachment, how is this the USAs fault? Believe it, or not, we don't care what happens to Brazil. Brazil's own people are against this fraudulent step to continuously and unconstitutionally keep communism as the dominant ideology. Why would anyone not want to stop something like this?
>>
>>56517702
>I am imagining something more in the lines of EZLN, but maybe a little bigger.

I'm imagining AMLO finally going full retard.
>>
>>56517447
>what is Chile
>what is Argentina
>what is Uruguay

You seem kinda jealous Pablo.
>>
File: 1024px-Subcomandante_Marcos.jpg (144 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Subcomandante_Marcos.jpg
144 KB, 1024x687
>>56517702
>EZLN

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>56517743
Nah, I don't think he has the balls.
>>
>>56517764
You don't need balls to do something retarded.
>>
>>56517748
Are you serious? All three are shitholes, not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>56517772
eat your dick then.
>>
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 320x215
>>56517592
>tolerating someone who wants to take your economic freedom
>>
>>56517791
They're surely better than Brazil and Mexico.
>>
>>56517996
this
>>
File: 139667608334.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
139667608334.gif
2 MB, 174x176
>tfw snowden and obobo (a.k.a Obama) knew about all our corrupted system
>tfw they are laughing at us
>tfw we (people) are just sheeps on this real life house of cards
FEELS BAD AS FUCK

JUST NUKE US
>>
>>56517996
You'd think so but they're not. The certainly couldn't handle a couple of hundred thousad refugees.

So at the end of the day for a bunch of broke cunts living in tents one shithole is as good as another.
>>
>>56513958
lol really traitors?
Every person who leaves is traitor?
>>
>>56518057
Yeah, he's a retard, he hasn't realized his nation is pointless and the idea behind it is a lie.
>>
>>56518072
>Le no borders amirite xD
>>
>>56518023
Obongo is probably offering Dilma and all her cronies asylum as we speak
>>
>>56518126
Easier for someone who lives in a country with a very strong national identity to say. South brazilians (sorry for the meme) feel closer to uruguai and argentina than to northeasterns here.
>>
who is leading the protests?

i hear mentions of Kim Kataguiri and the MBL. is it libertarian? how do you feel about MBL OP?
>>
>>56518126
I'm just saying nations are nothing but areas of land where those that have power and money reserve the right to judge, punish and subjugate those that don't and that the idea of nationhood being a noble right to be defended by the masses is just a lie propagated by these same people that will kill you if you don't follow their rules.

I think that with very few exceptions this is the truth for most nations.
>>
Oh god, now even here I need to met proto-fascist pigs? This fucker must be one of the conservative right-wing, they all love some guy called Bolsonaro, who is like a Trump BR. This plage is growing here in Brazil.
>>
>>56513639
If there was a civil war in this country... it wouldn't be a civil war, it would just be a massacre of the weak
>>
>>56518242
This stops being true for homogeneous nations with strong national identity. Countries like switzerland and japan do have what to fight for, because the idea of their nation represents the people genetically and culturally. I don't know if the netherlands is like that too but I suspect there is a reason he doesn't see it like we might, considering history and dutch homogeny.
>>
>>56518380
I don't agree with that. At the end of the day it's still a nation he has little to no say in. At the end of the day the "nation" he fights for is little more than a bureaucracy set in place by people with power to control those with none. I see little merit in it and quite clearly see the idea as being and artificial one with little intrinsic moral weight.

Not trying to be a douche, just pointing out nation states are a fucking joke.
>>
>>56518470
Switzerland is probably the best example of this not being true, because of direct democracy. The simple fact is that the government is a body to organize the land. In places like ex-colonies, where first there was rule and then there were people to be ruled, what you say is very valid (especially considering that power barely shifted hands from then). But when people with the same culture and ideals come together to form a representative government, the state becomes national. What I mean is a nation state is built from the bottom up. It is true that most countries do not qualify, however.

Don't worry about looking like a douche on the internet man.
>>
>>56518594
>Switzerland is probably the best example of this not being true
>>56518242
>with very few exceptions
I don't actually know if Switzerland qualifies as a direct democracy, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but I'm very sceptical that it does.

>The simple fact is that the government is a body to organize the land

That's fine, the problem arises when you start favoring one body over another by virtue of that body having been born in that land too and not by that bod actually being competent. Which most people do.

>But when people with the same culture and ideals come together to form a representative government, the state becomes national

This doesn't have any inherit merit in it though. It's viewed as fine and right but in the end the people that set up the "representative" government and sit on the "representative" body tend to be political elites with the vast majority of the population having no real say in the decision making process or the course of the nation. The idea is that they're supposed to...IDK, the idea in my head is chaotic, suffice to say you're not convincing me at all.

The central idea is that nations do nothing but benefit the elite, giving them a place to exert their power and become more powerful. Having a hard time extrapolating this into more words though.
>>
>>56513639
What's happening?
>>
>>56519049
corruption '_[
>>
>>56518889
Ok the elite thibg is kind of confusing me. Which elite are we talking about? Monarchs, the bourgeois, the jews? In the first two, they are still part of the culture and people. In a somewhat equal society the rotation of power and social mobility make it more or less irrelevant.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.