[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: last charge.png (19 KB, 321x388) Image search: [Google]
last charge.png
19 KB, 321x388
>>
>>56511125
Cause Italians is the reallest niggas who don't take no shit from the turks.
>>
The secret truth is that russians are actually shit at fighting and the only way they can win is by throwing bodies and t-34's at the enemy until the enemy is choked by the dead
>>
>>56511125
I have no idea, how about you FUCKING READ THE ARTICLE? Or do you want me to help you with that? Should I pre-chew your high fructose corn syrup ridden hamburgers for you too? Hold your hand while you struggle to push urine out of your diabetes ridden excuse for a body?
>>
Photoshop
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Isbuscenskij
>>
>>56511125
superior roman tactics
>>
>>56511205
Aye dawg *snicker* chill
like chill, brah

Hahahahahahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
english wikipedia is literally propaganda. the anglo propaganda in wwii decided to paint germans as inhuman death robots and italians as incompetent cowards.

this myth still persist to these days (whoever knows italy or to germany knows that it is complete bullshit) and the edgy angloamerican wikipedia editors love to write the most inane, exaggerated battle results, obviously strongly skewed in favour of americans/australians/brits/canadians.

italians were the first to break american lines in africa, for example. italians didn't give a shit about war, and yet, they proved to be heroes on more than one occasion. if they did care, the results would have been really different.
>>
>>56511394
>f they did care, the results would have been really different.

Someone's forgetting about Cadorna.
>>
>>56511394
True, even us we are called white flag just because we surrendered peacefully
>>
File: wew.jpg (202 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
202 KB, 618x348
>>56511309
>>
>>56511205
you got roasted bro >>56511317
>>
>>56511187

That or retreating to their frozen wasteland and waiting their enemy out until they get bored or freeze to death.
>>
>>56511394
>italians as incompetent cowards
>we needed propaganda to say that
>>
>>56512634
That's a meme too. Russians freeze just as good as a frenchman or a german, only difference is they are always playing on home territory and can scorch the earth as they retreat and make it twice as hard for the invader to stay warm.
>>
Italians hated communists and felt they were avenging Tsar Nicholas and his family.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x1049
>>56512966
>they are always playing on home turf
>>
>>56511125
Wikipedia is not the best source for information about war...it may be false.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.