[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1412678348414.jpg (64 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
1412678348414.jpg
64 KB, 684x513
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>>
Bernie will win
>>
>>56510378
>singles
>>
>>56510355
I am with mine at 17°C

I hate summer. But I like half naked women
>>
File: 1458237478093.jpg (27 KB, 258x339) Image search: [Google]
1458237478093.jpg
27 KB, 258x339
>>56510399
>>
Dammit, Finland. For the last time, it's a different climate. The temp can get well into the 90s during the summer and the humidity that can come with it just makes it worse. In Texas, people have to leave their cars running with the AC on for a while before driving away in it because people kept dying of heat stroke.
>>
fat beoble sweat a lot an make erythang hawt :DDDDD
>>
>>56510355
East Coast of North America gets hot and humid. West coast of North America people don't use Air Conditioners.
>>
>>56510355
because its gets hot as fuck in America and opening a window won't
>>
File: Figure3.png (486 KB, 621x453) Image search: [Google]
Figure3.png
486 KB, 621x453
>>56510355
Come to Texas in the summer where the news is literally telling you everyday don't stay outside too long because of heat stroke you fucking faggot.
>>
>>56511265
t. dead anon
>>
>>56510477
Noice
>>
>>56510355
When will it end
>>
>>56510355
What is hot weather on EU?

We have a diverse weather here and on some cities air conditioners are really common and on others it's really rare.

To be honest nothing better than a good weather, air conditioners are just pain on the ass.
>>
>>56510355
What the fuck is that supposed to be? A cold air hand dryer?
We have central heating/cooling systems not radiators and whatever the hell your pic is supposed to be. Our houses are a lot newer that europes stone houses, so we can have modern conveniences flowing through our air ducts.
>>
please come to phoenix and spend the 8 months of summer in a non-air conditioned house

without literally dying
>>
>>56510355
Finland-chan I think it's time we had a little talk.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.