[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think really happened? He story he gave at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15
File: 460x.jpg (23 KB, 460x349) Image search: [Google]
460x.jpg
23 KB, 460x349
So what do you think really happened? He story he gave at the press conference was clearly scripted and he was forced to read it for propaganda, like a show trial of sorts. I mean an atheist being paid by a church that's connected to the CIA to steal a sign with a slogan on it from North Korea to demoralize their people? That's like the plot of a kids movie or something. Even the questions the "journalists" asked seem scripted. Personally I think his "fake" alibi he said he planned to use at the press conference is the most likely, he really was just drunk and wanted a special souvenir from his trip to North Korea, and then he was arrested and forced to play into North Korea's propaganda so that to the North Korean people's eyes, it looks like they actually triumphed over an American saboteur or whatever. Either that, or he is an actual CIA plant and they're using him to collect information about what the North Korean prison system is actually like (defectors from everywhere are notoriously unreliable sources of information, intelligence agencies would want an insider to be able to confirm or deny what's been said by defectors).
>>
Dumb Chad tried to steal shit and got the Swift hand of justice. Hopefully he will have to dig holes for a few years like the dumbass that left a Bible in the hotel there a few years ago.
>>
>>56510180
he ain't no chad by the looks of him, bawwing his tears and spilling his spaghetti in front of the world. just a huge beta UVA cuckold
>>
>>56510263
Dude, the North Korean regime has him by the balls. They probably made him think they were going to execute him since they made him repeatedly beg for the regime to allow him to live in the press conference. He knew that at minimum, he's going to spend a long time away from his family and friends in a labor camp. Who would cry when that's your fate?
>>
>>56510101
I hope he learns from this and others as well, that you cant just go to another country and misbehave by stealing shit.
I dont know if this is news in the states, but there have been two recent incidents with dutch football hooligans misbehaving in Italy and Spain (first was desecrating/destroying a fountain, second was humiliating poor people by burning money in front of them and making them do stupid shit like pushups for money). I wish they could get the same treatment, because for those shit for brains it is the only treatment that works.
If you go to another country you are a guest, and you should behave as such.

>>56510263
Be honest, you'd cry as well if you got sentenced.
>>
>>56510387
But we don't actually know what he did. For all we know he could have been completely respectful and not broken any rules, and the norks just arrested him for propaganda reasons because they don't give a fuck.
>>
>White boy got caught stealing
>Get dragged off somewhere by angry Koreans
>You have committed crimes against our great nation blah blah blah, say sorry on national television and tell people how great best Korea is or we will kill you or send you to a camp.
I thought it was pretty obvious, North Korea was just pissed and saw a good chance to piss on America and tell people how great and wise North Korea is.
>>
Could you imagine if he was black?
>>
>>56510545
He'd probably have been experienced enough to get away with it.
>>
>>56510545
https://imgur.com/a/nMpLZ
North Korea actually tries to get sympathy from blacks.
>>
They are gonna let him go in a couple of months ago just like that other American retard.
>>
File: 1442272116501.png (2 MB, 988x1463) Image search: [Google]
1442272116501.png
2 MB, 988x1463
>>56510101
It is what it is, some dumb kid being dumb in the wrong place. I do feel sorry for lad though because no one deserves his punishment for anything but the worst crime. I'd like to expect that real CIA operatives are a little bit more discreet than this.
>>
>be edgy amerifat
>go on a edgy trip in North Korea because edgy
>rip off poster because edgy to show how edgy he is to his edgy amerishoot friends af even though he knew that DPRK is a totalitarian shithole that can put you in jail for the slightest shit
>be arrested and be forced to cry like a bitch and admit he did it to humiliate the korean people
>get sent to labour camp for 15 years to enjoy glorious communism
Kek he deserves all of it.
>>
>>56510599
And Kim Jong UN is obsessed with Michael Jordan.
>>
>>56510660
>Kek he deserves all of it.
Yeah it is sad but I kinda agree, you got to be a special kind of fucking retard to not act like your walking on eggshells in North Korea.
You are pretty much observed 24/7 and brought everywhere by armed guards.

You'd have to live under a rock to not know what it is like.
>>
File: 634875395194570000.jpg (62 KB, 680x452) Image search: [Google]
634875395194570000.jpg
62 KB, 680x452
>>56510545
Then he would have to win his freedom in a basketball match.
>>
>>56510101
either way, I hope that you yanks don't try and "intervene" and send some SEALs to rescue him or something like that.

When he is released he will have a hell of a story to tell, hopefully he doesn't starve to death or anything.
>>
>>56510678
no that was his father, kim jung il
>>
>>56510746
>send some SEALs to rescue him or something like that.
I dont think its worth the political trouble. Now if obama could be re-elected it would be a different story, because it is of course excellent propaganda material in a presidential race.
>>
File: 1457288642704.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457288642704.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>56510599
>America is for the Americans
>>
>>56510746
Former President Obama will visit them in a couple of years and negotiate his release.
>>
>>56510809
May have been both, look it up. Kim Jong UN loves Jordan and Basketball.

He invited Michael Jordan to North Korea but he declined so Dennis Rodman went instead.
>>
>>56510876
When leftists say "Asia for Asians" and stuff like that, they mean freedom from foreign domination politically. It's not anti immigrant at all. They're just saying America is for the American working class, regardless of race.
>>
>>56510950
>Being so shit that instead of meeting Jordan you have meet Rodman
How did they not take that as a diplomatic insult and nuke the west coast?
>>
>>56510599
>all those leftist cucks in the picture comments literally agreeing with commie propaganda

How long until we have to fight a civil war to purge ourselves of these people?
>>
>norks are feeling the squeeze
>need a hostage to force a high level visit from murricans
>some dumb cunt is taking a vacation there right now
>set him up and have him paraded around like a human sacrifice reciting confessions with a gun to his head
Best part is there are people dumb enough to fall for it
>>
>>56511084
>How long until we have to fight a civil war to purge ourselves of these people?
With this kind of behaviour your country will fall in ruins (if it isnt happening already).
I always think it is strange that most of the people in the US do not see that respecting some one elses opinion may be the most important hallmark of a free society. If you dont agree, fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as it does not break any laws.
>>
>>56511193
>>go to country that might as well be at war with the United States
Actually we still are. We only signed a ceasefire and paused the fighting, the war isn't technically over.
>>
File: 1340072060514.jpg (55 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1340072060514.jpg
55 KB, 248x252
>>56510101
>be American
>go to country that might as well be at war with the United States
>steal propaganda poster while under constant surveillance because friend wanted to put it on a church wall (probably as a symbol of oppression in contrast to Christianity, etc.)
>get caught (obviously)
>forced to say it was part of a US government plot (scripted mostly for domestic consumption)
>get sentenced to 15 years hard labor that will likely end up being 6 months to a year at most being better treated than the average Nork citizen but still scared shitless because you're completely out of your American middle class comfort zone
>finally get rescued by a visiting American dignitary who bails out your retarded ass

SUCH DRAMA.
>>
Shit can they really do that?Should he serve his sentence in the US?
>>
>>56511257
"Technically at war" must not mean much since it's not even illegal for Americans to go there as tourists.

Seem pretty fucking retarded but okay.
>>
>>56511257
So finish it already you pussies
>>
>>56511365
>it's not even illegal for Americans to go there as tourists.
As far as I know, they can't. Americans that go there have to go from another country, like how Americans have to go to Canada or Mexico first to fly to Cuba. We have no control over our citizens once they've left America (except we're one of like two countries where income you make while abroad is taxed...)
>>
>>56511153
You can't have a country when half of the people want to undermine and destroy it.

I'm not willing to let the US get to the point where violent leftist revolutionaries try to take control and up killing millions of americans in the process. Nor do I respect any extreme right groups trying to do the same.

Leftists in this country are the most outspoken about the ideas of state-enforced censorship and thought police, it only terrifies what kind of state-sanctioned violence they might create if they were ever to fully take control.
>>
>>56511456
>I'm not willing to let the US get to the point where violent leftist revolutionaries try to take control and up killing millions of americans in the process. Nor do I respect any extreme right groups trying to do the same.
Suit yourself. Just know that the rest of the world is eating popcorn whilst you are willingly bringing it to ruins
>>
File: unclejose.jpg (101 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
unclejose.jpg
101 KB, 800x518
>>56510101
why are americans such faggots?
if you act like a criminal act like a man and face your charges
you never see druglords who kill , rape and pillage crying like bitches when they get caught
>>
>>56510387
>but there have been two recent incidents with dutch football hooligans misbehaving in Italy and Spain
Just found one of the videos by chance on b
>>674462614
>>
>>56511497
I wish I had that many weapons at home :(
>>
>>56511497
>you never see druglords who kill , rape and pillage crying like bitches when they get caught

Probably because they know Mexico is a shithole and they have a chance of escaping prison or getting leniency due to high corruption.
>>
File: bestkorea.jpg (211 KB, 640x788) Image search: [Google]
bestkorea.jpg
211 KB, 640x788
>>56511425
It's still not illegal, just "strongly advised against" by the State Department.

They should just make it illegal to go there with the policy that if you go, you're doing so at your own risk. Why the fuck would you even allow citizens to go to a country under heavy sanctions for nuclear weapons testing and crimes against humanity?

It makes zero sense however you look at it.

And it's always some crazy idiot who thinks it would be a good idea to try and live there or convert the country to Christianity.
>>
File: Chollima Imperialist Sources.png (71 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Chollima Imperialist Sources.png
71 KB, 1600x800
>>56511576
>crimes against humanity
>>
>>56511497
Because if a druglord is sent to prison and acts like the boss he is, he'll be respected and looked after.

If some fierce druglord breaks down like a little bitch on TV and goes in, rival gangs etc are going to eat him alive, and his own followers won't have his back.

Force projection is the thing.
>>
>>56511497

The general idea is that the guy was a complete fucking moron. Not some hardened criminal of a cartel. Who the fuck in the right mind (as an American) would go to North Korea, let alone steal something there?

It's like those retarded hikers that got caught in Iran. They thought they were in Iraq. So it's like, first of all what the fuck were you doing in Iraq?

The American upper-class tends to be fucking brain dead in their arrogance.
>>
>>56511576
>always some crazy idiot
h..hey..
chris went to north korea! And hes so dreamy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZZ_J1m8KKA
>>
>>56510545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfTh3Usqpc
>>
File: 1414796814780.jpg (19 KB, 484x429) Image search: [Google]
1414796814780.jpg
19 KB, 484x429
>>56511731
He's a lot less clever than he thinks.

His "Star Wars is like China" video is pure cringe.
>>
>>56511497
>upper-class Chad
>Hardened druglord who can order to kill a family of 6 focusing on torturing the small children in front of his father.
>>
>>56510263
Dude, anyone, even the turbochaddestturbochad will shit his pants if he find sout he will probably die in a nork work camp
Not saying Chad didn't get what he deserves though :^)
>>
I heard in North Korea they mutilate white/black guys cocks when they are sent to the labor camps.

Can anyone verify this>?
>>
>>56510545
He'd probably play basketball with Kin for few hours and got send hom in first class
>>
>>56512368
Americans do it right on their birth
>>
>>56512491
I honestly heard the supreme leader has a tiny cock and he hates anyone with an average to large sized penis and will forcefully shorten it with dangerous medical procedures.
>>
>>56512636

I'd like to see the source because that is some seriously bizarre shit.
>>
>>56512740
http://nationalreport.net/kim-jong-un-north-korean-penises/
>>
I'm just curious if upper class chad will have his junk snipped down to North Korean size ...
>>
>>56512794

I doubt it makes any difference if he's going to a labor camp or being executed.
>>
>>56512794
Come on /r9k/, let me guide you home
>>
I'm a Korean American and my grandpa's uncle was born in Pyongyang, but graduated from Vanderbilt Univerity, served in the US Amy during WWII, and became a US citizen. True story. Pyongyang used to have a heavy American influence before WWII
>>
>>56510101
I think swedes advised him to cry and show remorse. He wentbto a foreign country and disrespected their rules. He deserves it and too bad he won't actually serve it in full. I expect him to be home in a few years
>>
>>56513751
I am also very sure that he gets special treatment in a good way. Separated from others, gets his own food, etc
>>
>>56511861
its clickbait. Cant run an independant CIA propoganda operation with out those youtubemonies.
>>
he is a monkey in a foreign country
he deserve what he gets
>>
File: 1458140609016.jpg (29 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1458140609016.jpg
29 KB, 249x265
>>56516371
WAT
>>
>>56516371
Supreme Leader!
>>
>>56510453
Was he a legitimate tourist?
Norks don't bother legitimate tourists because they are desperate for tourism bux. But if you break the rules they come down hard.
>>
>>56516371
wew lad
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 334x139) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 334x139
>>56516371
>>
File: kim jong un.gif (665 KB, 220x238) Image search: [Google]
kim jong un.gif
665 KB, 220x238
>>56516371
go to bed kim
>>
>>56516371
The rarest flag, because only one person in the whole world has it.
>>
File: 1388618784192.jpg (56 KB, 556x592) Image search: [Google]
1388618784192.jpg
56 KB, 556x592
>>56516371
keep up the good work kim
>>
>>56511425
it's not illegal to go to afghanistan either
>>
>>56517610
was expecting bailey jay gif
>>
File: chinese girl hat.jpg (391 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
chinese girl hat.jpg
391 KB, 1080x720
>>56516371
>>
>>56510545
>"Um, they is treatin' us good and shit. These North Koreans are really party animals. Yo, I'd like to give a shout out to Ray-Ray, Shaniqua, and that one side hoe."
>>
>>56517734
We aren't at war with Afghanistan though. We are at war with insurgents in Afghanistan.
>>
>>56510101
>he really was just drunk and wanted a special souvenir from his trip to North Korea,

Yeah its just a coincidence that he was offered a $10,000 dollar car by a church and $200,000 payout to his family if he didnt come back.

He just happened to drunkenly ask a member of the hotel where they keep the special posters, then drunkenly waited until no one was around before drunkenly entering a staff only area that was explicitly out of bounds.
>>
>>56516371
Supreme leader, please send me a propaganda poster of my very own

I want to put one on my wall
>>
>>56518765
But how do we know the DPRK didn't make that up?
>>
>>56510180

> believing the official story
>>
>>56518795
Because that isnt the North Korean Story, the North Korean Story is that he was an agent sent by the US government to subvert the North Korean Government
>>
>>56511576
>They should just make it illegal to go there with the policy that if you go, you're doing so at your own risk. Why the fuck would you even allow citizens to go to a country under heavy sanctions for nuclear weapons testing and crimes against humanity?
The State Department says straight up that if you go, and something happens, there's literally nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>56510101

HE DINDU NUFFIN LET MY BOI GO
>>
>>56518847
>Because that isnt the North Korean Story
Yes, that's the North Korean story because that's the story Otto gave at the press conference.
>>
Assuming the story is true, he's an idiot. But
>he deserves years in a North Korean prison for petty thievery
just lmao
>>
>>56518775
tbqh if you wrote a letter to the NK establishment, and said "I'm fighting for the communist cause vive la révolution vive la coré libre" you'd have a fair shot of getting free merch with a 0% chance of going to fucking jail.
>>
Where did the ''North Korea are good guys''-meme come from?
>>
>>56519976
reality
>>
>>56519182

Yeah, I remember that website they have, or had, out where you could support north korea. You just had to put your full name, address, and everything in.

Considering NK's favorite pastime is kidnapping, I could only imagine what might happen to a person.
>>
>>56519070
>Yes, that's the North Korean story because that's the story Otto gave at the press conference.

He didnt give that during the trial to the judges
>>
>>56516371
But heisnt black
>>
>>56519986
>tfw it's 100% correct no matter how you look at it
>>
>>56521208
You must not have watched the same press conference I did.
>>
>>56522303
>You must not have watched the same press conference I did.

link?
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.