[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: evil countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (34 KB, 1572x492) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34 KB, 1572x492
ITT: evil countries
>>
>>56495837
>What is ISIS
>>
File: 1457037868789.jpg (206 KB, 920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457037868789.jpg
206 KB, 920x1280
am i wrong here?
>>
>>56495970
she's mixed

why the fuck would she be nazi
>>
Is Saudi devil? I don't think so.
If they don't exist, we are lack of oils.
>>
File: Rq6gYzf.png (605 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Rq6gYzf.png
605 KB, 620x413
>>56496135
>>
File: imgres.png (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4 KB, 275x183
inb4 edgy
>>
>>56495837
Saudi Arabia actually isn't that bad when compared to other countries like Iran, North Korea, etc... In terms of aid, they are one of the biggest countries who give aid to other countries. E.g, during the earthquake in China that killed like 100k people Saudi Arabia donated the most to China. To completely ignore some of the good things they do is not fair honestly.

I still hate them though. But you gotta give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>56496501
They killed their own citizens by political purpose?
I don't care because they didn't harm us.
It's nonsense to deal with them as a devil just because of that
>>
File: jewish-stereotype.jpg (25 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
jewish-stereotype.jpg
25 KB, 255x300
>>
>>56496501
Iran executes more people, but the mainly use hanging. China executes way more than Saudi Arabia as well. You might not agree with the way they execute people, but I rather have my head chopped off really quickly than lethal injections which will take like 40 min to kill me. Or hanging where I'll suffocate to death.
>>
>>56496870
the problems are the reasons saudis execute people
>>
>>56496546
There you are! The American hating Italian. Been a while since you've posted your slanderous words against my country.
>>
>>56496918
Yeah because Iran kills people for totally justified reasons.

Iran kills way more people than Saudi Arabia but people only give Saudi shit for killing people. I'm not defending them, but if you're going to point out the evil countries, then might as well drag Iran in with them because imo Iran is even worse than Saudi. Saudi just gets more attention because it's a western ally I suppose.
>>
>>56497076
well your president is killing innocent people in afghanistan/pakistan/yemen/somalia as "collateral damage" to get to terrurists without even making public why these people were targeted or not.

And then the US is suprised it is so high on the wishlist of terrorists.

I do not wish the US harm, but I do think you guys should be aware of your own safety and the evil you are doing in the world.
>>
>>56497235
i'm comparing saudi to china
>>
>>56499632
But China lifted 600million people out of poverty in the last 40 years...
>>
File: Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png (1 KB, 320x160) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png
1 KB, 320x160
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.