[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /int. What was your contribution to destroy gommunism today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: killgommies.jpg (463 KB, 1700x1065) Image search: [Google]
killgommies.jpg
463 KB, 1700x1065
Hi /int. What was your contribution to destroy gommunism today? Pic related.
>>
>>56495621

Can you tldr what's happening in Brazil right now? Sounds like a total meltdown of social order / state legitimacy.
>>
Chasing after the ghosts of an ideology that is not alive anywhere in the world today will not prevent corruption and corporate interest from exploiting the average brazilian.
>>
>>56495693
The social order is not melting down, but the state legitimacy is. The President will be impeached, and many members of the Congress are going to jail. What is happening is that the Judiciary branch is doing its job, and the people are supporting the judiciary. We are tired of corruption. We are tired of being a banana republic. We never wanted the Olimpyc Games or World Cup, the government doesnt represent us. We are taking them down, and we will be fully capitalist again.
>>
>>56495759
We are going after both gommies and capitalist corrupt politicians. More than one hundred of them are being investigated by the Prosecutors and Polícia Federal (our FBI).
>>
>>56495840
What are the odds of a south american intelligence agency doing something that benefits ordinary people?
>>
>>56496074
FBI and Polícia Federal are not inteligence agencies. CIA is. ABIN (our version of CIA) is. My uncle is an agent of polícia federal. We have a system of checks and balances. The government cant control all agencies. If someone decides to investigate, they cant stop them. We have a lot of corruption, but also a lot of good people. We have lots good judges, prosecutors and police officers. The odds are big.
>>
>>56495693
It's just a feud between two mafia groups. Brazilian society is worthless and are only useful for partying in the main avenue so BBC can take pictures of it.
>>
>>56495693
>Sounds like a total meltdown of social order / state legitimacy.
There was never any.
>>
>>56496541
Are you still protesting or this image from the other day?
>>
So the judiciary blocked Lula?

How will run the government now?
>>
>>56495621
>destroy gommunism
ДOЛOЙ КAПИTAЛИЗM!
>>
>>56496562
>How will
WHO*
>>
>>56496561
From yeasterday i think.

You can see that avenue live here:
https://camerite.com/cameras/239/sao-paulo/sao-paulo/avenida-paulista-n-1373

It's pretty empty.
>>
We kill gommunists every day.
>>
>>56496562
He wont. This motherfucker is going to be raped in jail.
>>56496687
Good Turkey, you could share some of your techniques with us.
>>
File: 3500.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
People are starting to attack Palácio do Planalto (our white house).
>>
>>56495621
>Hi /int. What was your contribution to destroy gommunism today? Pic related.
I sang the soviet national anthem, waved my red flag and then tipped my ushanka.

Did I do good, anon?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.