[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to execute this mad bastard and his family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: xw_1043596.jpg (105 KB, 720x409) Image search: [Google]
xw_1043596.jpg
105 KB, 720x409
It's time to execute this mad bastard and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HUOROLyD1d8
>>
lol hes kool
>>
>>56490788
Oui.
>>
How difficult it will be to reprogram all of these fanatics?
>>
>>56490828
Especially his haircut
>>
File: 1450105909512.jpg (190 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1450105909512.jpg
190 KB, 500x598
>>56490788
>you will never have an entire film studio dedicated to promoting everything you do
>>
>>56490788
is that a japanese show again?
>>
>>56490788
Looks like Putins Russia
>>
>>56491280
>>56491022
>>56490788
Would you jump into water to reach Pitun, my pidorashque friends?
>>
>>56490788
Why haven't we nuked them yet?
>>
>>56491344
With a grenade in hand, fuck yes.
>>
I want to see best Korean anime
>>
>>56491679
Why is your military such a failure?
Representative of the country?

Ukraine v. Russia is like watching a midget blaming a slightly bigger midget for him being smaller.
>>
>>56491806
Actually, minding our situation, the army did an incredible job. With the organisation sabotaging every move our troops still somehow managed to stop the invasion. If we didnt have fuckups at the top we would now have the east.
>>
>>56491390
The Chinese may be unhappy. In addition, it will be bad for the environment of neighboring countries. Cruise missiles and aircraft enough. I think soon we will have to do something or in five years they can really make a missile with a dirty nuclear warhead.
>>
>>56491344
Your mother will jump.
>>
File: 1427438028611.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1427438028611.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>you lost the lottery of life
>you weren't born in BASED KOREA
>>
>>56492032
>The New York Times said that Ukrainian forces had suffered "major losses, both in equipment and human life".[105] Debaltseve fell silent by 15:00 EET. The flag of Novorossiya was raised over a former Ukrainian base of operations. Separatist authorities said that they had taken hundreds of Ukrainian troops captive.[112] Ukrainian officials told AFP that during the evacuation "Full-scale street fighting continues and there was also a small tank battle."[113]

>Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko said that the withdrawal had been "planned and organised", and that this orderly withdrawal proved that Debaltseve had been under Ukrainian control, and that "there was no encirclement".[108] Soldiers on the ground, however, disputed President Poroshenko's account. Some soldiers said that "they had actually been told to stay put", and that they had been "left to die in a trap".[108]

>it was the government! Our military totally would have won if they hadn't lost!
>>
>>56492032
>our military did admirably well
Which explains why Ukraine is now missing three provinces?
>>
>>56492032
>he thinks Ukraine is facing an actual invasion
Lol
>>
>>56491022
Very
They believe the Kim dynasty are living gods, and their entire lives, according to them, are dedicated and because of his poise and godly grace.

Naturally there are many who, in secret, crave revolution and personal freedom. There are also many, we must imagine, who genuinely believe. Those are the barricade.
>>
>>56492218
Our were poorly supplied, poorly informed and punished for any useful initiative. Many have indeed died because of it.
>>56492303
>>56492373
Our troops did their best and i am eternally grateful to those who gave up their lives so that we could keep it a >three. Shame that they didnt live to write wikipedia articles.
>>
>>56490788
Where did he go on that boat?
>>
>>56490788
Why would you do that, they look so happy
>>
File: VMtdrgb.jpg (94 KB, 482x641) Image search: [Google]
VMtdrgb.jpg
94 KB, 482x641
>>56492507
Only Caesar might be living god! Korean Heresy should be destroyed!
>>
>>56492529
The "History is written by the winners" quote should be rewritten into "Wikipedia articles are written by the winners" because of shit like this
>>
>>56492507
I always have a hard time believing that North Koreans actually think all that propaganda is true, I don't really think they believe it, every single time you see one of them talking about mighty korea they have a look of despair, I think they mostly just play along in order to not get executed, not even kids would believe all that shit about unicorns and rainbows, I hope.
>>
File: Pyongyang_by_Guy_Delisle.gif (50 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
Pyongyang_by_Guy_Delisle.gif
50 KB, 220x330
>>56491760
Did you read the comic?
>>
>>56492529
>NYT is a wikipedia article
Your army got BTFO by rebels, paramilitary, and half-trained volunteers.

All the Russians wanted was three, or do you actually think they "invaded" at full force?

They only took the lands that are extremely supportive of them. It'd be bad for them to take more. There's a reason the sanctions are getting removed later this year.
>>
>>56493385
>Your army got BTFO by rebels, paramilitary, and half-trained volunteers.
Well, if you say so.
>the somewhat credible rest of the post
It was incredibly difficult to advance here when most of the shit happened, weather turned it into a fucked up stalemate. It would not be a blitzkrieg like many like to imagine while looking at tables with numbers but a Chechnya-like scenario. Russia could not afford that so they backed off.
>>
>>56493385
Read the news son. As it stands now.. no US sanctions are getting removed until crimea is returned to ukraine.

And to deny any russian involvement in Donbass would be naive.. where do you get your information from?
>>
>>56490788

What's the point of still making all these meme propaganda? Everybody knows they're blatant lies.
>>
>>56493722
Your army got pushed 50-100 miles back from the fronts after September 2014.

This was around when some Russian forces entered. Before that the paramilitaries and rebels were being defeated soundly.

The Russians backed off because of cost? When this was happening oil hadn't fallen yet and Russia's economy was still growing.

Not only that, only the Southern District army ever got involved based upon the couple hundred "soldier's burials" they had throughout the conflict.

If Russia wanted to bring its central and Northern forces down on Ukraine, your shithole would have fallen in a week.

>>56493728
I never said Russian forces were not involved. I explained that Ukraine's military got BTFO by Russia's forces.
>>
>>56493728
Italy almost withdrew from them a couple months ago bro.
The other Russia-trade heavy nations like Finland have already asked for exemptions in the last few months.

>>56493722
By the way, I don't want to be an asshole. I'm just giving my viewpoint of the war.
I hope the whole conflict ends and life can continue. It was altogether, Maidan and all, a horrible time for both countries.

Looking back it would have been better if Yakunovych had stepped down earlier and replaced himself with someone less.... Shitty.
>>
>>56493932
>"Volunteers"
Yes you're right.. Russian forces. Well equipped and trained. Don't call them volunteers.. that's some low tier propo
>>
>>56494075
Bro. Italy almost withdrew. Who gives a shit about pro russian Italy. They dont call the shots around here. Those sanctions will stay on until progress is made in donbass
>>
>>56494075
The problem is the ukrainian government is infested with corrupt politicians... And still is. Replacing yanukovych wouldn't have changed that at all. Yea the mess in the east should have been avoided. It's a shame : (
>>
>>56493932
You look at as if it was a proper military conflict. As i've said before, the organisation sucked and we lost a lot of clay/troops/resources because of stuff like denying the invasion completely. It took time to get the army on rails and it took way more than it should have in a properly functioning country. The army is also quite far from properly functionning at the moment, yes. But its not bad enough to be destroyed in a week and going for more would put Russia into an even worse situation than it is now. We can afford being a shithole since our ambitions dont stretch over entire world.
>>
I wanted to talk about the Korean problem, why we talk about Ukraine?
>>
>>56494668
You're right.
Also yes let's kill the little fat man. He truly is fucking insane. I wonder how many times he fucks..
>>
>>56491806
>calling THIS military a failure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrKMiE9WII0
>>
>>56490788
Go ahead
>>
File: 19.jpg (65 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
65 KB, 540x540
>the putinboo is shitting up the thread.
This is coming from a Serb btw
>>
KIM JONG UN DONGJI~~
>>
>your Korean friends have to lose two years of their youth to fight in the army cause of this guy
>>
>>56494794
He can probably get any local pussy on demand. The only problem is that they arr rook same, so he has to entertain himself with executions.
>>
>>56492507
I agree they're brainwashed but a lot of the western propaganda is blown out of proportion as well, every rumor about the place becomes a fact that every North Korean has to abide by, let's not forget they're humans as well.
>>
Fuck you Kim has too much class and style to kill

You should kill urself faggot op
>>
>>56492032
It's some of us talking about first chechen war.
>>
>>56494999
point, who is he
>>
File: Poland and North Korea.jpg (18 KB, 613x434) Image search: [Google]
Poland and North Korea.jpg
18 KB, 613x434
>>56495223

We should invite Kim to Polen.
>>
File: MONEY.jpg (100 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
MONEY.jpg
100 KB, 500x730
>>56494999
checked
>>
>>56490788
i kind of envy them. I've never been so happy in my life like the people that are on the video.
>>
>>56490788
>mfw we are allies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_G1uVrzLU4
>>
>>56492987
>>56492507
you're misunderstanding their propaganda.

unicorns and other impossible shit are entirely metaphoric, the right to rule is a play on the whole divine mandate from heaven idea, its all just weird confucianism.

norks aren't so stupid as to believe that rainbows appear where he walks, but there is a poetry to it all.
>>
File: T90.jpg (927 KB, 2248x1452) Image search: [Google]
T90.jpg
927 KB, 2248x1452
We're waiting russbro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A59pZPifMOY

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/08/russia-threatens-invasion-if-north-korea-nuclear-rhetoric-continues/
>>
>>56495445

North Korea and Japan VICE documentaries are the best ones IMO. They don't go full liberal retard like the ones they do in the west or middle east.

Russian Labor Camps are the best one.
>>
>>56495399
I think a good part of them aren't. it's just either fake happiness or go to labour camp. the guy at 1:50 got pushed into the water.
>>
>>56495501
yep
nk the best one
>>
>>56490788
lol
There still remains an real genuine medieval and absolutism. Despite of thei starvation and international solitude, litterally their people looks to love their king.
UNESCO should register this for the intangible caltural heritage.
>>
>>56495527
Mind that this is the only thing they get to see during their entire life. Even in the countries with an exceptional propaganda system people get exposed to a lot of viewpoints and know well what propaganda is and how it works since its a popular topic to talk/teach about. Its pretty much a part of our culture, we expect to be tricked by everyone. Do they?
>>
>>56495527
i don't know... even more than that, you don't know it too. But still...i know what it is like being under hard propaganda, and it's very believable for me that they are really happy to see him.
>>
>>56495451
I read it in the morning, and about American student too. Recently, a lot of news about the shitstorm from Korea.
>>
>>56491022
I wonder if when North Korea collapses or whatever we're going to have cults of Kim-worshippers hanging around or if the brainwashing will die off quickly.
>>
>>56495957
when tito died people checked if you were crying. but, most of us did genuinely cry
>>
>>56496602
We need one generation as minimum. I do not think that will happen as it was in Germany. Even in Germany, people still draw the line between the western and eastern, they see a difference in the psychology and mentality. I can not even imagine what will happen in Korea, if it happens.For the south it will be a disaster. Even if we destroy communism in the north, they must stay as a different countrys for a while.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.