[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now the dictator of your country. You have a competent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 250px-Int_logo.png (80 KB, 250x271) Image search: [Google]
250px-Int_logo.png
80 KB, 250x271
You are now the dictator of your country.
You have a competent gabinet and support of the people.
What do you do?
>>
Wait. Is my gabinet equally gendered?
>>
fap and go back to sleep
>>
>>56488399
>dictator in latin america
>support of my people

something seems odd
>>
File: 1457108333345.png (239 KB, 536x537) Image search: [Google]
1457108333345.png
239 KB, 536x537
>>56488399
Give myself small a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>56488399
Gradually roll back gun control in states that have it (doing it too quickly might cause a reaction from liberals, need to make it gradual to see if doesn't change a thing)
Allow states to determine whether or not weed is legal but with the requirement that they heavily tax it if they legalize it.
Let the status quo sit for abortion and gay marriage
Attempt to have fincial advisors help me formulate a tax plan that will close loopholes
Strengthen border security but don't build a concrete wall and mass deport because thats retarded and the latter will hurt us economically.
Make it so these changes are irreversible. (Except the tax plan incase it doesn't work, but the loophole closings must stay)
Afterwards reinstate democracy so someone who knows what they are doing can run.
>>
Senators and congressmen can have a max of two terms.

There is a maximum dollar amount that can be donated to any sort of campaign. That number is relatively small.

No fucking with the internet.
>>
>>56488399
build a wall and create a healthy investment environment.
threaten bolivia until they hold a referendum for santa cruz.
build massive fucking solar panels all over the north and supply energy to argentina.
>>
>>56488399
Give the country back to spain. It is clear that independence was a mistake.
>>
File: slogansbrasil.jpg (96 KB, 576x496) Image search: [Google]
slogansbrasil.jpg
96 KB, 576x496
Kill minimum wage, lower interest rates, lower budger expenditures on health care and school-level education, further centralize the government, lowering state-level and city-level powers.

Invest heavily in infrastructure, specially in railways and waterways. Make a huge network of infrastructure, place these rails and waterways all across the country, evenly spread in the land.

Revise protectionist measures. We have high taxes on imports we don't produce and low taxes on imports we do.

Create a lot of state owned companies in sectors that the economy does not have anything national, like cars, cellphones, electrodomestics and other consumer goods.

Send those industries to the midwest and northern regions as to motivate further development of the country as a whole rather than just the coastline regions.

Have a goal of producing at least 90% of the things we consume. As soon as these companies are consolidated and producing well, privatize them to Brazilian owners with a lot of clausules to ensure the company works in Brazil, for Brazilian interests.

Give more land to the poor. Distribute real states in the jungle to every 10 families of poor or so so they can work for the country, initially assisted by agricultural engineers or the like.

Temporarily nationalize mineral exploring companies so the country has a monopoly on those. Start exporting minerals for slightly, but relevantly, higher prices.

Sell/scrap all of the Leopard 1s. Reactivate the Osorio program, buy destroyers and submarines, increase overall Airforce power, buy some attack helicopters and finish the S-300 deal with Russia. Incentivate development of national military designs to stop importing weapons, ammo and vehicles in the future.

Restablish moral and civi classes in schools (teaching students things like how to sing the anthem, what is wrong and what is right, why degeneracy is wrong, how to pay taxes, basic laws and proceedures to take as a citizen, etc).

(to be continued)
>>
File: slide_17.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
slide_17.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
>>56489208

Form a partnership, friendship and mutual defense pact with all other Southern American countries. Invite Indonesia, Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, iran, Pakistan and Bangladesh to the BRICs bank. Attemp to form a strategic influence sphere with the United States, whereas US and Brazil equally share influence over other South American countries, making them puppets, and separting the continent in two zones of influence, whereas Brazil gets the Southern cone, Ecuador, Venezuela, the Guyanas, lesser antilles and US gets the rest of Central America, Chile and Colombia. Try to negotiate the independence of French Guyana with the French peacefully. If I manage to do so, establish a free puppet nation there. Invite more nations to MERCOSUL, notablY Colombia and the Guyanas.

As soon as the internal market is consolidated and any side effects like inflation are under control, start sending Brazilian companies overseas to places like Gabon, East Timor and Nicaragua to outsource jobs in the third world of the third world. Effectively globalize peripheric regions of the planet. Motivate Brazilian big land owners to buy states in other South American countries to prevent further deforestation of the Amazon forrest.

Start funding research on how to build space colonies and exploit resources from outer space.

Once the budget is positive again due to a rich internal market, exports of production of consumer goods and revenue with primal-sector related exports, lower taxes in the richest regions of the country to stimulate further growth and start spending money again on school level education and healthcare.

Redomcratize the country with two countries: the Nationalist Party (developmentist), Patriotic Party (conservative) and the Homeland party (libertarian).
>>
>>56488399
I would re-build the fishing industry and take advantage of our huge maritime territory in that way we would have means of production.
I would take serious measures against corruption and tax heavily the rich people
I would also create a heavy educational program in order to educate this country of savages
>>
>>56489256
*three parties
not two countries
>>
Hunt tigers, hug puppies, fly with cranes.
>>
get our ass to mars
>>
>>56489089
>Make it so these changes are irreversible
>Give up power anyway lol
wat
>>
>>56489089
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I would institute better self-defense laws with guns and heavily discourage students from going into Women's studies and similar course and heavily encourage going into actual useful fields so they stop fucking complaining

Add to the 2nd Ammendment after the gradual erosion of gun control to say "No gun control" and then add a * that says "The original purpose of this is to protect against tyranny, fuck you Sotomayor"
>>
>>56489390
I added that part so when I reinstated democracy some faggot couldn't just run in with their fucking feelings and get rid of everything

I don't want power, I just want freedomz
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>56489381

also this shit

>b-b-but canada!

I dont care about your sovereignty. Try and stop me
>>
>>56489488
My problem was why would you give up power in the first place, if you're going to do all that shit might as well stick around to see it actually gets enforced. Big difference between repealing shit and just not enforcing it.
>>
File: f3-03-nawapa_tva_21st_map.jpg (260 KB, 700x441) Image search: [Google]
f3-03-nawapa_tva_21st_map.jpg
260 KB, 700x441
>>56489540
>>
File: 1456620507377.jpg (79 KB, 720x614) Image search: [Google]
1456620507377.jpg
79 KB, 720x614
>>56488399
-Acquire some mansion.
-Spend millions trying to make it as cozy as possible.
-Fuck all the hot bitches in Argentine territory.
-Change that creepy ass sun on the flag.

I don't need anything else.
>>
>>56489183
Shouldn't you be taking back Malvinas and South Georgia? Rightful Argentinian clay desu.
>>
>>56489566
Well thats obviously implied that there would be extremely harsh reprecussions for going against it, without a doubt there would definitely be numerous factions that would love to enforce it in legislative bodies around the country, all I would have to do is make it painfully easy for them to do so.
>>
>>56489566
>>56489679
I am going to add that I would try to leave as little possible room (none) for interpretation, what is there is there and no amount of fruity language should change that.
>>
Mass deport all rapefugees and 'citizens' with double passports, leave the EU, weed out islam, mend relations with Russia, send delegation to Ukraine just to mock them.

Fully legalize dude weed lmao and tax it to a moderate degree. Abolish all laws that support greater class divide, so no more overpaid government officials. Criminalize lobbyists, raise taxes for foreign megacorporations, and lastly reform the northern islands as a sanctuary for white Europeans who want to escape the rape of Europe.

It's going to crash and burn within years but fuck it, I tried.
>>
All funding towards genetically engineered catgirls for domestic use.
>>
>>56488399

remove muslim
>>
>>56488399
>You are now the dictator of your country.
This wouldn't solve anything. All measures would be only temporary until I lose support or power

Slovaks have to learn how to live in a democracy, which is a never-ending process
>>
>>56489566
Would also leave a clause that would allow me to stop government bullshit in relation to the changes that relate to me.
>>
>>56489889
>you leave power
>afterwards you die for some reason
>next guy who tries to repeal your policies gets a visit from The Ghost of Tyrants Past
ok that's pretty neat desu
>>
Murder the families of every person that has ever wronged me. then make them live with the stuffed corpses of their dead relatives. Also make ice cream free on the NHS.
>>
>>56488399
change constitution chapter 9
>>
>>56489996
That would be pretty fucking sick

However because I doubt that God woild let me ghost around, especially because I might go to hell I would just make a mechanism to make them impossible to repeal (something like its a federal offense to even consider repealing it and in order to repeal it you need a nationwide consensus, as in if one person says no it doesn't happen)
>>
1. Create a parlamentary monarchy. People can vote for senators and shiet.
2. Make up with Europe and USA (allow gay unions, leave Ukraine alone and other minor populist shit that will please their retarded leaders).
3. End all censorship.
4. Invest in infrastructure and modern housing. Create strict rules to fix design of our cities.
5. Revive private farmership.
6. Invest in education and holding a brain drain.
7. End the corruption and let people do their business freely.
8. Establish Russian nationalism.
9. Help non-Russians leave the country peacefully. Except Chukchas, Nanai and other eskimo, they are alright.
>>
1) Refugees Deportation
2) Islam ban
>>
>>56489886
I would certainly reform our school system, judiciary, health care and invest more in R&D if I had the power though

You don't need dictatorial powers for that
>>
>>56490179
>Create strict rules to fix design of our cities.

what sort of shit is wrong now?

did the ussr go superblock heavy like the west?
>>
>>56490070
and the second you do that you realise your countries economy is going in the trash and wont be able to afford any armed forces
that and you will get btfo by china
>>
File: forgesfranco.gif (12 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
forgesfranco.gif
12 KB, 400x280
Dams
>>
File: 1456599477267.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1456599477267.png
7 KB, 420x420
Ban hamburgers.
>>
>>56490179
Sounds not bad.
>other minor populist shit that will please their retarded leaders
Lol, it won't.

9 is complete bullshit, how do you imagine it?
1 - so who will be the king?
>>
I WILL DESTROY AND ABSORB WEST EUROPE TO FORM SUPER NEDERLAND.

IK NEUK JULLIE ALLEMAAL DE MOEDER
>>
File: mka-design-code-01.jpg (116 KB, 950x682) Image search: [Google]
mka-design-code-01.jpg
116 KB, 950x682
>>56490226
Make like this everywhere: http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/moscow/design-code/.

Hire western architects (preferrably Scandis) to create affordable versions of barcode buildings and supervise our guys.

>>56490370
I be da king.
9? Gradually, dunno.
>>
>>56488399
inaugurate a swamp
>>
Stop paying for the rent and mortgages of people. So shitskins can move out of the city centers and move to Frisia instead.
Leave the EU, stop foreign aid and cancel all human right treaties. Introduce those human rights into our constitution, but only let them apply to people with a Dutch passport.
Make public transport and education free for Dutch people.
Close our borders for Africans and the Middle East.
Invest in an automated army and non-nuclear mass destruction weapons for our navy.
Legalize weed, XTC and designer babies.
Subsidize life extension technology.
Introduce a flat tax.
Limit corporate tax that businesses have to pay to 10 million euros a year, to attract multinationals.
>>
Threaten military action with France if they don't sort out Calais
Go to war with France
Retake Calais
Make Northumbria a sovrign state within the UK
>>
eat golden shit
>>
>>56488399
>What do you do?

Resign, as is tradition

Wake up on Easter Island
>>
Airstrike narcos.
Build wall
Legalize weed (I don´t smoke but I´m sure that will make many people happy)
Re organize country police force
x4 military expending
Kick out the excesive number of burocrats
Since I´m dictator toss in jail PRI
Kick out those bastards abusing the free healthcare system and related bs
>>
>>56488399
Well I really have no idea what I'm doing so my first step would be to put together a council of advisers. I would have to spend the first few months trying to get a read on how the country works.

After that I would probably do something to lower the wages of senators and other officials.

Legalise marijuana and tax it heavily.

Decrease censorship.

Begin a steady process of bring the natives into the fold. Getting rid of reserves and all that.

Hire sociologists, artists and marketing experts to develop some high quality propaganda. Something subtle enough to unobtrusive but potent enough to drive up the patriotism.

Rework the entire K to 12 educational system. Make knowledge of basic life skills such as personal finance management and understanding of Canadian law the first priority. Classes on Information will be mandatory. These would include lessons on research and computer literacy as well as more abstract subjects as learning itself.

Work on something to diversify the Canadian market so we aren't entirely reliant on energy and materials. Not sure what, I'm not a economist.

Lower cost of living expenses, if possible lower taxes.

To compensate for these changes some temporary cuts to services will need to be made. I would try to spread them out if possible.

Check to see how this is all panning out before organizing further steps.
>>
>>56488399
Annex crimea.
>>
Make all government institutions and contracts transparent

Legalize all natural drugs such as weed, mushrooms and then a few select synthetic ones such as LSD, MDMA. Tax them heavily

Establish direct democracy with local referendums. Since I am a dictator it's a hybrid system.

Don't take Muslim refugees but take in a select amount of atheists and homosexuals who are actually threatened in their Muslim societies. This should get the UN off my back.

Support current EU integration and lobby for a United European Army, primarily as a defensive force for protecting outer Shengen borders and keeping Russia out of the Baltics.

Keep supporting /v4/ integration, try to get Slovenia, Croatia and the Baltics to join for further cooperation (something along the lines of Benelux maybe, but that's mainly for the future) and as a bargaining block in the EU. Try to revive a Mitteleuropa.

Try to encourage more IT companies to come here, maybe lure them in with some temporary tax breaks or reductions.

Make a shift towards renewable energy and try to reduce dependence on Russian gas. Stop mining coal.

Go for closer ties with China.

Try to lure more western expats through certain policies.

If all goes well then Czechia is fully western tier in 2030.
>>
>>56488399
ethnic cleansing
>>
>>56495879
boliviANO's? I thought Argentina was pretty white generally.
>>
>>56489835
>weed out islam
Ayy
>>
Turn all people under 130 iq into soap.
>>
Annex Portugal.

Ban every destructive cult, like Islam and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Expelled Moors, Gypsies, Portuguese, Sudacas and Negros.
>>
File: 1453647296224.png (242 KB, 336x447) Image search: [Google]
1453647296224.png
242 KB, 336x447
>>56496314
>Annex Portugal

Aww edgy little spaniard cutiepie.
puf-puf-puf :-)
>>
>>56496614

Go back to Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan is Europe therefore not muslumszl.
>>
>>56488399
I would do exactly what Salazar did except with less censorship and less taxes
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.