[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They work longer than Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: hours-worked-per-year-2014.png (178 KB, 785x800) Image search: [Google]
hours-worked-per-year-2014.png
178 KB, 785x800
>>
>>56485365
>hurr Balts and slavs are so lazy
get fucked, haters
>>
Germany, Netherlands and those countries confirmed to be honest. I mean come on, fucking "siesta" Mexiko? Fucking "pay denbts" Greece?
Those are the laziest non-african countries ever
>>
it must inclue par timers, a person working a 9 to 5 with 20 days of vacation a year should have around 1900 hours
>>
>>56485492

It's pretty sad. They go to work at like 7 in the morning, and sit there drinking coffee and smoking until noon. Then they might do some work until 2, and then it's siesta time until 4. Then it's lunch. Then they have lunch until 7, and then it's time to go home.
>>
Hours passed on a workplace sleeping, reading and drinking tea are not pretty equal to "working hard"
>>
>Greece

Topkek, those lazy fucking parasites fuck around all day. They don't do shit. Fuck them.
>>
>>56485365
>Mexico
>Greece
>work
If you count the 4 hour lunch break as work sure
>>
>>56485365
people should stop mingling "working" and "being physically present at your working place", actually
>>
>>56485365
We don't get a lot of days off or holidays unless we work for the govt. Also, most work more than the 40 hours a week. Keep in mind in places like Greece I've been told "working" x hours is a bit of a lie.
>>
>>56485365
Is this even a full list?
More like only OECD members
>>
>>56485365
No one works more than Japanese employed male. You have half of population being housewives, and some significant percentage of neets. And still that high in the list.
>>
>>56485626
Who the fuck sleeps siesta before lunch?
>>
>he works more than 1400hrs a year

>>56485492
It's not even a meme... You'd be surprised how the work mentality in other countries actually is. The term "german efficiency" didn't come out of nowhere. We do our job whereas other cunts do not.
>>
File: 1436620812247.png (69 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1436620812247.png
69 KB, 200x240
>>56485365
>be jap
>get self-cheated
JUST
>>
File: 1458058752648.jpg (141 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1458058752648.jpg
141 KB, 405x720
>>56485492
>therlands and those countries confirmed to be honest. I mean come on, fucking "siesta" Mexiko? Fucking "pay denbts" Greece?
>Those are the laziest non-african countries eve

You will never have a boss telling you to stay up to 8PM because they have work to deliver tomorrow ;_;

And because of this shit, people likes to lose time in the mornings.

I with we just go from 9-5 and be 100% productive, than 8-8 and be like 60%.

It is a vicious cycle.
>>
>>56485365
Yeah, we spend a lot of time on a workplace. Our real work productivity is so fucking shitty though it's stupid to compare us with any country with confucian or protestant work ethics. Orthodoxy fucked us over.
>>
>>56485492
>Germany, Netherlands and those countries confirmed to be honest

hmmmm....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal
>>
>>56486164
not only that, but you have people literaly doing nothing for an hour or so because there's nothing for them to do.
then they learn how to work slower so they have something to do all day
>>
File: 1457306923339.png (112 KB, 511x671) Image search: [Google]
1457306923339.png
112 KB, 511x671
This is pretty much a list of work place efficiency

>tfw you have a six hour workday
>>
>>56485365
>>56485492
I had a friend go on an internship at some accounting firm in Chile. She said that everybody worked 9h days because they couldn't get any shit done otherwise, too inefficient.
>>
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""work"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>56485365
Russians are hardworking people. Why prefer Mexcians over them?
>>
>>56485492
>Those are the laziest non-african countries ever
It's a common lie here. It resulted maybe because white people can't work for long in those places.
>>
>>56486453
fuck off billionaire
>>
>tfw worked the least but still achieved the most
>>
>>56486464
scary
>>
>>56486489
i used to be a blue collar worker some years ago
>>
>>56486464
Almost as hardworking as Greeks!
>>
>>56486538
I actually bursted out laughing.
>>
if you work you're doing it wrong to be honest friends, getting paid for your hobby is how life is best
>>
Wagecuck general?

I spend 6 hours a day at work shitposting on 4chan and I get paid £2500, I think it's pretty good.
>>
>>56485365
it is said that Japanese workers usually go working approximate 220~240 days a year,
they do his own daily tasks or assignments until leaving work on time, and it usually takes 8 hours.

I find what the list proves not so inaccurate.
>>
>>56487371
japs on this one include part time workers.
>be jap
>make them out to be less shitter
>too obvious
JUST
>>
>>56485365
>Worktugal
>>
>>56486525
Now you're a neet :^)
>>
>>56485365
Wait, can someone explain to me how the countries who work for so long never improve overall? Like economically, socially and getting rapid high livingstandards and such I don't understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 600x400
>>56485365
oh
>>
>>56487829
because not everyone gets paid 15€/h for prepping bulls
>>
File: 3347489.jpg (50 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
3347489.jpg
50 KB, 640x487
>>56485365
Why is Japan so lazy?
>>
>>56487698
that is same with other areas such as west Europa, where immigrants and refugee engage themselves in part time jobs under unfavourable conditions,

I find especially Germany and Netherlands correspond to it.
>>
File: Pump it up.gif (1 MB, 453x350) Image search: [Google]
Pump it up.gif
1 MB, 453x350
>>56485365

Do Greeks work at their own pace throughout these hours?
>>
>he doesn't waste 90% of their working time doing nothing
>>
>>56488189
never believe such bullshit either way
though id give ear to your excuse if japs actually enforced a law of banning sabizan crap
>>
>>56487829
because a 14 years old girl sewing shirts 15h/day in her sweatshop will barely produce a few dozen € a day, while a technician managing a carbide coating process through thermal throwing on turbine parts for an A380 engine will produce 10th of thousand worth of € in an hour (10 minutes checking the parameters on his computer + 50 minutes sipping coffee and playing minesweeper).
>>
>>56485365
Probably proletariat numbers because our politicians barely work

>>56485492
>come on, fucking "siesta" Mexiko?
Where did you get this meme
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.