[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looks like this >single mom literally every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: has a responsible father.jpg (93 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
has a responsible father.jpg
93 KB, 1200x800
>looks like this
>single mom

literally every time
>>
>>56479995
>going after used trash
What were you expecting?
>>
>>56480105
You can't control what aesthetics you are attracted to.
>>
The bright colors of poison frogs are a signal to stay the fuck away from them. Same with these women.
>>
The single mum problem has begun to really take root here in Australia too...
Perhaps it could be said that society goes through 4 phases, 2 waxing, 2 waning.
Cynicism -> Stoicism -> Epicureanism -> Hedonism -> back to the first
We're deep into the Hedonic phase
>>
tbf I love this look and cannot wait to be in my 30s and having sex with tattooed beautiful ladies
>>
>>56480156
Too many twelvies out there getting their brains fucked out, what did you expect?
>>
I fucked a good amount of single moms and none looked like that or even had tattoos. The only tattoos girls I fucked were all college students studying to be in the medical field. I think you guys take the tattoo memes too hard. Most normie young people have at least one now.
>>
>>56480509
>is a jew
>is retarded
not surprised tbf
>>
>>56480509
>t. russian trash
>>
>>56479995
How in the fuck is this /int/ related?
>>
>>56480759
international phenomena
>>
>>56480793
Tip away, Sven.
>>
>>56480759
>>
>>56479995
Well, you should be glad this phenomenon isn't affecting you, because you'll never reproduce.
>>
> tfw no single mom who actually is aware of her problems and starts working on it.
> tfw no single mom who actually IS a decent enough person to think about having kids of our own.

But no, it is her kid's fault why she's the way she is.
Or her ex, her boss or father for not fucking her like she always dreamt of.
Never her fault.

And that's why I avoid women with children.
Actually i really pity the kids.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.