[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you move to North Korea if given the opportunity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Would you move to North Korea if given the opportunity?
>>
>>56479333
Sure why not.
My life is already fucked.
>>
What's wrong with the rest of the planet?
>>
North Korea is conscious of its carbon footprint #earthhour #switchoff
>>
File: is that.jpg (59 KB, 630x328) Image search: [Google]
is that.jpg
59 KB, 630x328
>>56479333
Checked.

Also, is that Dokdo/Takeshima?
>>
File: W9UCxdckLnA.jpg (5 KB, 120x135) Image search: [Google]
W9UCxdckLnA.jpg
5 KB, 120x135
>>56479333
yes
>>
>>56481341
dokdo is way smaller than that it's ulleung island
>>
>>56481798
You already live there, fool.
>>
>>56485382

Rightful Japanese clay.

Why else would it be in the Sea of Japan?
>>
>>56485682
EAST SEA
A
S
T
S
EAAA
>>
you'd have to be fucking retarded
>>
>>56485382
Takeshima*
>>
>>56481083
This
>>
>>56486170
Catholic shithole*
>>
If I would have a chance to move out and guarantees that i'm not going to be killed by locals because i'm a fucking gaijin, than sure, why not.
>>
>>56486170
That's a nice proxy you got here
>>
No, I'm not retarded.
>>
North Korea is pretty much the worst place on earth to live. desu I'd rather live in Somalia, at least there you can own a business and try to improve your situation instead of being a slave to some fat fuck psychopath.
>>
>>56479333
>tfw you will never visit best korea
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.