[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having a nice discussion in a thread >american rushes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1433708764326.jpg (24 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1433708764326.jpg
24 KB, 384x395
>having a nice discussion in a thread
>american rushes in and starts talking about black cocks

Why do they always do this? And why is it always an American flag?
>>
I don't know man. I think thats just how the American mindset works. It goes back generations, it's nothing new. Hey, anyway, have you seen any black cocks lately? I really like the big ones; thinking I might suck a few one day just for kicks.
>>
>implying this isn't a thinly veiled black cock thread
>implying all threads aren't
>>
>>56473774
amerika ntr losers
>>
americans recognize the superiority of BBC
>>
>>56473774
I feels ya mang we should make a non-America general
>>
>just talking with fellow posters about things and stuff
>limey barges in and starts preaching about Muhammad (PBUH)

every thread
>>
>>56473774
American really like the UK and wants you to like us more then everybody else. And to do this we need your attention
>>
>having a nice thread
>Argentinians come in and spam "KKSJSKJLSKSKSSAAAAAAAAA JAAJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ UNO PUTO JAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Or
>(conpletely unrelated to the thread topic) Australians "POO IN LOO/A FUCKING LEAF/AMERICANS __________/""""""""""americans _____"""""""""""""/golden face.jpg"
>>
Guy's I saw my first black cock today ^.^ .He only let me kiss the tip but the pre-cum tasted pretty good anyways
>>
File: End it.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
End it.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>having nice thread
>Australian comes in
>shitposts
lads...
>>
>having a nice thread
>Argentina comes in and tells me that I am not supposed to wear shoes in the shower
Why do they always do this? And why is it always an American flag?
>>
I just wanted to let you personally know op that we over here (across the pond, haha) are actually obsessed with the UK (United Kingdom)

We can't get enough of those Royals, the Queen, Charles, Harry, William, etc. We can't get enough of your celebrities, (Benedict Cumberbatch, Gordon Ramsay, etc.) We can't get enough of your foods (Tea, Fish and Chips, etc.)

We're completely infatuated with your shitty, shitty island and spend every waking moment thinking of ways to make our lives more like yours

Toodles
>>
File: 1457855545683.png (142 KB, 1080x662) Image search: [Google]
1457855545683.png
142 KB, 1080x662
>>
File: remedy for american shitposting.png (649 KB, 589x591) Image search: [Google]
remedy for american shitposting.png
649 KB, 589x591
>what? are you telling me in Mexico you don't "prep the bull"

what do they always do this?
>>
File: 1457916325431.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1457916325431.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
so I'm not the only one who noticed this eh?

good to know
>>
>>56473774

Now just a DAMN MINUTE here!!! I guess you guys were talking about something, but what in the hell is the problem with BIG MAJESTIC LEONINE BLACK DICK?!?! Didn't you know how awesome BIG BLACK AMERICAN DICK is???
>>
File: 1453673597815.jpg (58 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453673597815.jpg
58 KB, 1280x960
>having a nice discussion in a thread
>russian rushes in and starts talking about securing the people's means of production

Why do they always do this?
>>
>>56474260
Kek. I've seen a bunch of times how Russians come in a commemorate Americans for having Bernie Sanders as a popular (not really) choice or praising California for its forwardness etc. etc.
>>
Nothing wrong with black cocks
>>
They want to know more than everyone else.

And guess which is their specialty?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.