[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I just dropped out of my local university and am going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: smilingpepe.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
smilingpepe.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
>tfw I just dropped out of my local university and am going to study a different degree in other university without paying a single euro

How does it feel, Americucks?
>>
what is your major?
>>
>>56471874
Good because I'm studying something useful for scholarship

Enjoy your unemployment m8
>>
Terrible tbqh. Our universities are ripping us off and there's fucking nothing we can do about it.

Why are there so many administrators and why do they all need 6 figure salaries?
>>
>>56471880
Going from Chemistry to Pharma. I wasn't getting good results because of personal problems, which are now solved thankfully.
>>
Is it a degree in cleaning toilets? That's all you lot do over here.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>Mfw I make more money at my shitty tow-truck job, than a Europoor doctor makes in a year.
>>
File: the_reconquista__.jpg (241 KB, 1046x763) Image search: [Google]
the_reconquista__.jpg
241 KB, 1046x763
Probably like not having 50% youth unemployment
>>
I know this feel

My parents are wealthy
>>
>>56471904
Writing a report now for my organic chemistry lab. By hand cause FUCK computers I guess
>>
File: fatmurricans.jpg (98 KB, 478x489) Image search: [Google]
fatmurricans.jpg
98 KB, 478x489
>>56471911
>mfw almost everything's also cheaper here
>mfw free health care
>mfw free university
>mfw I don't get shot
>mfw we don't have niggers
>>
Fine. I wouldn't pay for education in Spain, either.
>>
>>56471920
That's the branch of chemistry I like more m8
>>
>>56471944
>free
>no negros
>spain
Wew
>>
>>56471874
I'm happy for you, anon. I hope my country adopts a similar system in the near future.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1136x640
>>56471874
Like I am free

: |
>>
>>56471972
We have some black people, but they're not niggers. They're actually quite hard workers who don't shoot you if you don't let them cum inside your girlfriend

>>56471975
Thanks m8, I hope so too
>>
>>56471874
But you paid it with taxes
>>
>>56471880
He is a major faggot
>>
>>56471944
>mfw we don't have niggers
Spaniards ARE niggers
>>
>>56471944
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Is it really completely free?

Here the tuition for a degree is about $5-6000 NZD per year and anyone can get a student loan, but you do have to repay the money back eventually.
>>
>>56471911
>makes approximately 1200 / month
> spend a few hundred on healthcare
> spend a hundred or so on car insurance
> rent
>groceries

>left with 6 $
>Feels great to be American
>>
>>56471904
>studying pharmacy in 2016
are you not worried about being replaced by a machine within 30 years? I was also pre-pharm before my dad (who is a manager of a pharmacy) talked me out of it because of how bad the fields future is looking right now
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (800 KB, 905x519) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
800 KB, 905x519
>>56472055
:^)

>>56472166
Well, it depends. University is covered partially for all students. In general, a year worth of classes costs about 5000€. Generally, people pay from 800 to 1200€. I've a few advantages (got 3 brothers) so the State covers everything.
>>
>>56472242
What's your curriculum if you study pharma there? Here we learn chemistry and biology and the field looks normal. I mean, right now it's fucking hard to find a job, but that's the same for everyone.
>>
>>56472205
Learn a trade
>>
>>56472300
its the same. You are going to go through the advanced general chem and bio courses then into Ochem, biochem, drug design, and intro to pharmacology before entering the actual program where you take various pharmoceutics, pharmokinetics, and general practice classes. I would assume that its mostly the same for you too.

Finding a job right now isnt all that hard its just the wages of pharmacists are taking a nose dive due to the satuation of the field and there is a VERY high chance of automation in the future further reducing and eventually eliminating the need for retail/hospital pharmacists like what is already happening to technicians.

Im a registered tech and have worked in pharmacies for 5 years now and most people in the field tend to say the same thing
>>
>>56472421
At least in Spain, only people who are already pretty well off or people whose families own a pharmacy actually end up working on a pharmacy. Most people go into investigation, education, and other related jobs in industry.

Here you start learning biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, some physics and they more advanced biology and pharma related stuff. It's similar.
>>
>>56472487
and then*, I meant. Sorry for my English (I probably fucked up a few other things), it's pretty late here and I'm tired.
>>
>>56472251
HOL UP
does this mean we are slightly whiter than spain?
*smacks lips*
>>
File: 1457463091509.png (9 KB, 801x770) Image search: [Google]
1457463091509.png
9 KB, 801x770
>>56471944
>75% more money
>>
>>56472535
What do you want money for if life is anyway better in any other aspect?
>>
>>56472487
oh so your looking into forensic/industrial pharmacy? I was always under the impression that the most direct path to those types of careers is just straight biochemistry. Guess its a bit different in spain.

In america you generally only get a PharmD (pharmacy doctorate) to be a retail pill dispensing pharmacist where as others get either a doctorate of medicine or biochem degree to work on the non retail side of things
>>
>>56472251
Wtf? No way in hell are Turks equally as white as Ukranians and whiter than Serbs, Swedes, Finns, Spaniards, Britons, Italians etc.
>>
File: feelthatfeel.jpg (28 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
feelthatfeel.jpg
28 KB, 604x608
>>56472521
Sumo de pêssego e uva.

>>56472632
I don't know how that works exactly m8, check it out: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=7301
>>
>>56471874
I don't care, parents paying for it
>>
>>56472697
That map's fucked mate. Accoding to it Lesotho are whiter than many European countries and Lesotho is poppulated 99.7% by niggers. Also it says China is way whiter than Europe and India is on par with us.
>>
>>56471874
Been doing this for 6 years, except in the 1st world lol
>>
>>56472598
Then I guess it's different here. I talked with a guy at a barbecue last week. He's a nurse and currently works as the director of a lab, researching about how olive oil affects rats metabolisms. He's not even a PhD.

Also, a lot of jobs tend to mention 'a chemistry/pharmacy degree' as a requisite. Biochemistry came up as a separate degree just five or six years ago (before that you had to study chemistry or biology), so it's kind of an experimental degree yet.
>>
>>56472799
>If it ain't Murrican, it ain't the first world
>>
>>56472375
>unironically advocating manual labor as a positive thing
I'm LMAOing @ ur life
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.