[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw living in the worst developed country It's a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1457918843455.jpg (63 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1457918843455.jpg
63 KB, 500x495
>tfw living in the worst developed country

It's a really complex and gruesome feel
>>
go eat salted cod
>>
>>56470750

at least your nature and beaches make up for it, portugal is beautiful
>>
>tfw living in the best undeveloped country
>>
>>56470865
>at least your nature and beaches make up for it, portugal is beautiful

That's the same has being an actractive schyzophrenic or telling the "just b yurself brah"
>>
>>56470750
>>56470865
>>56470957
You know, he is onto something. Lets take sweden. Yes, they are richer and more educated and also more attractive and probably have more impact in the EU and also have their own video games. And maybe their cities are more beautiful, too and their way of living is better and they are more friendly than portuguese, too, but atleast portugal is not under snow and ice 8 month a year.
>>
>>56471303
Yeah ok but life is way shittier so the weather is 100% non-relevant.
>>
>>56470750
Stop believe in /int/ bullshit. I rather live in Portugal than in any "developed" country located to the east of Germany or in the Balkan.
>>
>>56470750
Are you guys really worse than South Africa?
>>
>>56471303
Sweden is a beautiful country if you like outdoor shit
>>
>>56471584
South Europe got cucked. You guys are all collateral damage so Germany can keep the Euro weak for the sake of trade. The reason the south of the US is poor and stupid isn't just >>muh religion
The north and west have all the investment and jobs.
>>
>>56470750
>Portugal
>Developed country
>>
>>56471909
>a jap that understands other countries

Nope this is not a jap
>>
>>56472064
>argentina
>white
>>
>>56471909
I know... We've been cucked by germanics and anglos since the beggining of industrialisation.
Also, thanks to protestantism, they were able to break from the chains of the church wich made them able to develop culturally while the south remained ignorant and illiterate.

It still shows today. It's really difficult to have a meaningful conversation here in Portugal if you have some kind of cultural background.
That's why i resort to 4chan. Even tough this is mostly shitposting there are good conversations here from time to time
>>
>>56470750
>implying
rwanda lad
>>
I feel your pain, living in the best undeveloped country.
>>
File: mfw you could have stopped it.jpg (374 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
mfw you could have stopped it.jpg
374 KB, 1195x1600
>implying Moortugal doesn't deserve everything it gets for getting rid of based pic related
>>
>>56472450
Actually he is the one that turned us to shit. Memes aside he was a terrible governor cause he was terribly backwards in a social and economical sense (serious lack of industrial and services), he kept the population illiterate and once we got rid of him Portugal was like middle ages compared to other european countries
>>
>>56472334
Just avoid Australians.

I've had four or five admit being underage in the last month. They get banned but come back.
>>
>>56472612
What i said his true tough
>>
>>56472158
t. Albertinho Barbosa
>>
>undeveloptugal
>>
>>56470750
ALBERTO
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.