[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they talking about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1452526425750.png (768 KB, 1081x797) Image search: [Google]
1452526425750.png
768 KB, 1081x797
What are they talking about?
>>
>>56470506
does ping pong even speak english?
>>
File: 1213521362634.jpg (297 KB, 980x608) Image search: [Google]
1213521362634.jpg
297 KB, 980x608
Jingping just shitposts a bunch of memes and laughs at the UK.
>>
>How can we get cute black girlfriends
>>
Why are they talking when there are weapons of mass destruction right behind them?

Won't the police do anything about it?
>>
>>56470506
>If we leave the EU, can we suck your dick to minimize any potential losses?
>>
>>56470694
It's an upper class pub. Upper class sorts aren't subjected to the harassment by police.
>>
They're discussing how to import more pig heads for the British people's pleasure
>>
>>56470735

They want allies and trade relations other than us for some reason.
>>
>the pig consented, I swear!
>>
>>56470688
It's just the way chinks are senpai.
>>
File: xi2.jpg (643 KB, 3861x2933) Image search: [Google]
xi2.jpg
643 KB, 3861x2933
>>56470688
Like all the fucking time?

Do you even know what you're talking about you fat cow?
>>
>really, the black dick was like this
>>
>"So, how do I make anime real?"
>>
Srs question how do Brits feel about their country pivot to China? Less proud? Happy for the extra money?
>>
>>56470872
>and it was cumming right at me!
>>
>>56470828

Yes, Agent Jiang Liu Biao, defend Great Leader Xi from Western derision!
>>
>>56471052
Better than america Tbh
>>
>>56470735

Scared of perfidious Americana
>>
>>56471150
Atleast the CPC make sure there people will still be around 100 years from now

better than any western cuck leaders.
>>
>>56470866
You have a fucked perception of life.
>>
>>56471052
Not great, would rather see closer ties with America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia desu.
>>
>>56470828
Wow, dude. I'm sending some hostility here.
Why don't you cool your heels (and your hothead) elsewhere.
You can come back when you get a better attitude.

Peace.
>>
>>56471806
FOY
>>
>>56471617
it's literally impossible for them not to, look at their population

they had to control birthrates just so they don't all starve to death
>>
>>56470574
Pretty much. He knows english btw
>>
>>56470688
He literally has way more important things to do at home.

Also, Chinese presidents are traditionally supposed to be stoic and stark. They never wear anything flashy or wealthy looking, because, the majority of the party still takes communist principles pretty seriously.
>>
>>56471806
>implying they can get closer

Tbqh the New Zealanders, Canucks, and Aussies are all pulling further away, slowly. Time passes and China is way bigger and closer to them geographically.

The UK is just making a good long-term business decision.
>>
>>56472282

We're not pulling away from Oz friend, and we've never had close relations with Canada
>>
>>56472385
I meant in relations with the UK.

One look at foreign relations speaks wonders about how much has changed since 2000.
>>
>>56472438

There was a coldening of relations when they joined the EU but no further drift, and Canada has become closer to the UK since the 90's to try and distance themselves from the US
>>
>>56472473
Here at Georgetown University we see it differently. American-centric viewpoint.

Idk for sure desu baka senpai.

Who knows what'll happen if Britain leaves. Strengthened Commonwealth?
>>
>>56472555

That's what the leave side seems to believe, our agriculture sector is far more competitive than the French so I imagine trade between us would increase again, our prime minister seems to think it would be a bad idea because he reckons he's near to forming a free trade agreement with the EU and without backing from the UK he's not sure if he can get it to pass.

If they do leave though it's an inevitability we'd try and create a free trade agreement with the UK as they're a big importer of the type of goods we peddle, pre-EU 90% of our exports were to them
>>
Did Cameron really fuck a pig?
>>
why are they allowed to advertise prohibited weapons on the wall?
>>
>>56473843
It's a just a rumor so I doubt it but people must really hate him to not let it die
>>
>>56472473

That's a joke Canada signed a free trade agreement in the 90's with the U.S and it's impossible for them to distance themselves from us
>>
>>56473916
What is wrong with fucking a pig as a joke while in uni?
I'm sure people have done far dumber things during their uni days.
>>
>>56470574
What do you think his favorite meme is?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.