[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live with Indian roommate in Philadelphia >garbage everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: india.png (16 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
india.png
16 KB, 550x367
>Live with Indian roommate in Philadelphia
>garbage everywhere
>piss all over toilet bowl
>nasty curry shits
>cigarette butts everywhere
>dishes never done

Had 4 white roommates and 2 East Asian in the past. Never had this problem.

Out of curiosity and desperation, I stopped cleaning up to see how bad it would get before he cleaned. It never got better. Living room was knee deep in shit. Dried piss all over toilet, bathroom walls, floors, etc. Finally called house cleaning and the maid threw up.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
>>56467908
Right, and how did he reply when you cornered him in private and had it out with him?
>>
Did he shit in the streets?
>>
Did he rape you?
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>nonwhite roommates
>>
>>56467908
Was he a brahman? He probably saw himself as being above such menial labor.
>>
>>56467908
>nasty curry shits
Obviously lying. Indians don't get shits from eating spicy food.
>>
>>56467908

I've spoken to Indians who visited the West and they couldn't get over the fact that we don't have servants following us around, picking up after us. There's all kind of rubbish on the streets and in the rivers, and a general attitude of "it's not my problem, let someone else deal with it"
>>
>>56467908
Throw him out.
>>
>>56468852
POO
>>
>>56468878
IN
>>
>>56467908
indians in general are scum with poor social awareness, respect or empathy, rat faced bastards

I've met a few decent ones but the majority I've met I consider to be lower tier humans on every moral compass
>>
>>56467908
>>56468111
>>56469141
>all this generalization

its just that guy thats a fucking slob tho

i am clean i do not do this

please do not consider me a lower tier human because of this subhuman
>>
>>56467908
Was he Punjabi? They're usually pretty messy.
>>
>>56470033
I don't like to judge or make generalizations, but in my experience, indians and black women have very poor hygiene and social awareness
>>
>>56470141
yeah i kinda agree with you though, a lot of the indians ive met from india are fucking slobs

my brother's roommate in uni is an indian international student, and he thows his fucking trash on the ground and doesnt clean up after himself whatsoever, and instead of taking showers regularly just takes "axe baths" where he sprays his whole body with axe

i really hope he is an outlier though idk
>>
File: 1457827568051.jpg (180 KB, 850x720) Image search: [Google]
1457827568051.jpg
180 KB, 850x720
>living with non-whites
>ever

Walking into any home inhabited only by black people makes me instantly queasy. They smell so fucking bad. You brought this upon yourself
>>
>>56470182
I've never had that problem with Indians, although I guess the Indians here have usually been here for a generation or two so they've usually assimilated. Indians from India are shit-tier.
>>
File: loo.jpg (76 KB, 1149x1149) Image search: [Google]
loo.jpg
76 KB, 1149x1149
>>56467908
You need to teach good toilet routine.
Indians are filthy subhumans.
We tried to civisilise the fuckers. Now they spend their day on the phone trying to rip me off.
"your windows is broken". "er no. It's fine, thanks". "your computer is broken; you have virus". "I don't think so. It's working perfectly.". "you lie".

Utter scum.
>>
>>56470378
>Indians from India are shit-tier.
yeah i think this is the key

honestly ive never liked indians ive met from india, i think they just act super edgy and superficial and shit, same thing with people ive met from azerbaijan and china

but china is a little better i guess depending where in china they are from
>>
>>56470501
The thing with India is that people are either really poor or really rich. And the really rich ones have servants and end up being pretty spoilt. So when they go to other countries, they still act as if everything will be done for them by someone else.

Having said that, I've noticed that loads of people my age are really messy. I think I'm one of the only people out of my group of friends that keeps their room clean (and they're all white). I think people nowadays are just getting lazier.
>>
>>56467908
>>56468852
>>56468970

>POO
>>
>living with Indian roommate
Why the FUCK would you ever do that.

t. 2nd gen Indian-American
>>
>>56471363
Yeah lmfao this. I've just avoided dealing with people from India, and my parents are from india themselves.
I'm fine with 2nd generation diaspora from India, but my Lord, those Indians are filthy fucks
>>
>>56471153
IN
>>
>>56471526
MOUTH

sorry, I'm German
>>
Aguante el paco vieja no me importa nada! Denunciado papu, que picardia! ;)
>>
>>56471601
>muh heritage
>>
>>56467908
>tfw my white roommate is an absolute slob and the black couple before him actually kept the place in tiptop shape

I miss them sometimes, though the smell of weed was nasty, then again so is my roommate's vaping.

I miss not having any roommates.
>>
>>56471648
Fug off, I moved here from Germany when I was 12.
>>
>>56471745
Get out of my country
>>
>>56471716
I had some Jamaican housemates last year and they kept the house really clean. Then again they were post-grads so I guess they would have been more mature.
>>
>tfw Indian-American who grew up in Tennessee so I freaked the fuck out of my roommate from Washington with my semi-Appalachian accent
>>
>>56471760
>>
>>56471885
What's it feel like being part of an overwhelmingly successful immigrant group?
>>
>>56472150
Burdensome, it'll be difficult to be as fiscally successful as the 1st generation of Indian-Americans.
At the same time it makes me happy because we commit minimal crime and don't leech off the government. I just wished we'd be more involved with the American Patriotism, but I believe Indian-Americans will be more patriotic as we hit the 3rd and 4th generations more often.
>>
>>56471760
RUDE
I'm an American citizen.
>>
>>56468852
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>56471760
>my country

Unless you're a native-american, this is not your land.
>>
File: trunks.png (221 KB, 471x337) Image search: [Google]
trunks.png
221 KB, 471x337
>Had an international student from China as a roommate
>Taking a shower one day
>Knocks on the door
>Asks if he can use the toilet
>Think he's just gonna pee so let him in
>Get a strange smell a minute later
>He's taking a shit
>mfw
>>
>>56472425
Not him, but fuck off with that shit. This is the land of anyone born here. The kraut can stay, too. Fuck.
>>
Sounds like my apartment t.b.h
>>
>>56470187

Spotted the racist
>>
>>56472220
>Burdensome, it'll be difficult to be as fiscally successful as the 1st generation of Indian-Americans.
this

i dont even know what the hell my parents generation did, but ALL of my relatives are hella successful
literally every single one of them is a doctor, engineer, professor, or some shit like that

there is no way i will ever make as much as my family does, i have no clue why or how they were all so successful
>>
>>56470639
India has a middle class that's larger than the entire US population, and their rich aren't any richer than the corresponding 1% in other countries
>>
>>56473378
Having a large middle class means nothing when you have a large population. It is the percentage that counts, and the quality of life of India's middle class compared with that of other countries. Also, the number of India's middle class is debatable.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/indian-middle-class-is-24-million-not-264-million-credit-suisse-115102900181_1.html
>>
>>56473881
fuck you
superpower by next thursday
>>
>>56473974
Realistically speaking I think it will take a century for India to reach first world status. Seventy years for China.
>>
>>56474056
Korea was considered a developed country at $25k gdp per capita. Taiwan even less. China can reach that around 2040 so 30 years tops.
>>
>>56474328
Oh. Apologies. I was using Western Europe as a frame of reference.
>>
>>56467908
Why the fuck do you live in a shared apartment? I thought murricans are not that poor. Even if you can't live alone or with a gf, why you didn't pick a white person to live with?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.