[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gypsy thread, questions about gypsy in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 2000x1333
Ok /int/ it's me again. Full blooded gypsy here willing to answer without lying what we gypsy believe and do.

Anything About our cultures and practices, How we feel about certain topics and why we act as we do.

No question off limit, I'll answer anything you throw at me that I realistically can.

I won't sugar coat or soften anything.
>>
>>56462217
are you a knacker
>>
>>56462217
Why are gypsys so dumb?

Is there such thing as "gypsy intellectuals"?
>>
>>56462217
Why do Romani people allow the whites to live on their land like the parasitic swine they are and they even give no thanks.
>>
Why tried Hitler to exterminate your race and more important why did and does nobody care that he tried?
>>
>>56462270

Nope, I own an auto repair shop.

>>56462271

>Why are gypsys so dumb?

We are against education and in general we are anti-intellectual. For the longest time knowing how to read was mocked and to this day knowing "big" words is made fun of and mocked.

We are a traditionalistic and fearful people.

>Is there such thing as "gypsy intellectuals"?

Nope, if you have any knowledge in academia, schools, education or even abstract knowledge in general you are mocked and degraded with you being insulted for the attempt.

Only now has reading become widespread, the majority of gypsy allowing their children to learn how to read only because they can now talk, meet, marry and finally have children at an even younger age.

In our culture the only things that matter are God, Family/children, marriage, money, tradition and other gypsy which we more or less consider family also.

Our people don't care about much else.
>>
>>56462217
Why are you making those threads?

Anyone who have met gypsies would know you aren't one. And anyone who've met gypy doesn't need some shitposter on the net to tell them how gypsies act, it's fucking obvious.
>>
>>56462576
Are gypsys Christian?
>>
>>56462394
>Why do Romani people allow the whites to live on their land like the parasitic swine they are and they even give no thanks.

You got that backwards, we've never had a country. We are Indian diaspora most likely of the lowest caste, probably a slave/untouchable tier.

We steal and lie and cheat, this is what we glorify as long as it is not against other gypsy.

>>56462501

The nazis believed we were Aryans but lesser/corrupt aryans.

The plan was to allow pure non-racemixed gypsy to live in sectioned off parts of the country more or less while exterminating the gypsy who were homeless and/or racemixed.

For the most part we have the same disgust against racemixing as the nazis did, and as for being homeless... There are stories of my great uncles and aunts begging to be let into concentration camps because the concentration camps had food but while in the tents outside of the camps they couldn't find/get any food.

As for why people don't care, less of us died and our very culture has screwing people over as a main aspect.

Also, we've never actually used the holocaust thing to try to Jew people or get sympathy so that's another factor.

>>56462721

>Anyone who have met gypsies would know you aren't one.

But i am, pureblooded and we aren't blackballed and the like. I mean if you mean I don't type like a gypsy that's good so thank you.

>And anyone who've met gypy doesn't need some shitposter on the net to tell them how gypsies act, it's fucking obvious.

people here are asking questions aren't they?
>>
do gypsies actually curse people, or just get a group together and beat them up?
>>
>>56462894

Yes sir, the vast majority of us are Pentecostal Christians In Europe and America.

20-30 years ago we were mostly Roman Catholic/Greek orthodox (with some syncretism with our traditional folk beliefs.) but for the most part the majority of gypsy while catholic/orthodox never read the bible and didn't really have any idea of what they were doing or saying.

Pentecostalism on the other hand spread quickly amongst us because it was the first branch of Christianity that actually read from the bible for the majority of us.

As Pentecostals now we also reject our folk religious beliefs seeing them as having no basis in the bible.

Funny thing while catholic a lot of us believed a story that allowed us to get over the cognitive dissonance of being religious and a liar/thief.

The story goes that the first gypsy stole the nail that would have pierced the heart of Jesus, because of this God both cursed and blessed gypsy. Blessing them in that we could lie and steal without sinning but cursing us in that we must always travel and never be permanently settled.

Of course this story is completely fake but it is what a lot of gypsy believed.

>>56462996
>do gypsies actually curse people, or just get a group together and beat them up?

Number two, the only type of cursing we believe in is something called "amriya" that's basically speaking and a curse being placed on someone as you say it.

The old belief goes that only old men and old women, animals and sick people could do this. There's some stories of elders cursing people and the people dying for example.
>>
>>56463323
are any attempts made to preserve or document these folk traditions and beliefs before they vanish for good?
>>
>>56463323
Do gypsy prostitutes set you up to get jumped instead of just sucking your dick?

I've heard stories of people paying a for a blowjob and then having to fend off 3 gyps who had knives
>>
>>56463476
gypsy women never sleep with non gypsies, they string them along or set them up
>>
>>56463425

Nope, by and large we now consider them demonic/evil or just plain stupid.

>>56463476
>Do gypsy prostitutes set you up to get jumped instead of just sucking your dick?

No such thing as a gypsy prostitude unless they are drug addicts, and in that case we do not allow them back into our society.

>I've heard stories of people paying a for a blowjob and then having to fend off 3 gyps who had knives

Only possibility I could think of is most likely an extremely poor European country doing this behavior, most likely these aren't gypsy and you are mistaking them for gypsy.

Sexual purity and being pureblooded is a thing we are all extremely big on.
>>
>>56463602

This is correct.
>>
>>56463628
kind of a shame, some gypsy beliefs or practices are interesting tier, it at least deserves to be documented in an ethnological report or journal
>>
Why are there gypsies begging on Helsinki's streets?

The Finnish homeless people don't beg.
>>
>>56463799

Oh I agree, the most interesting to me by far is our funerary rite called "pomona"

Basically it's a ritual performed three times around the year once a person has died.

In folk belief we believed it took a year and a half or a year for God to judge a man, in that time man still gets all of his hunger and thirst and the like that he had in life.

The ritual self involves two/four tables lined up in crosses, blessing of a priest upon candle sticks and the placing of bagels on the candle sticks, music, copious amounts of alcohol and food and cigarettes.

The main aspect of the ritual is someone close to the deceased is dressed in the clothes of the dead person, once the rite begins the person in the man's clothing takes on their personality, their manner of speech and manner of walking.

While "possessed" the person eats and drinks copious amounts of everything as well as smokes much.

In general the person who is possessed is rendered sick for a year/until death normally.

I find this funerary rite/celebration to be unique to us.
>>
>>56463856
>Why are there gypsies begging on Helsinki's streets?

Only the lowest quality of gypsy beg, this is mocked by our culture and only done by the most shameless and embarrassing people.

It is common in poorer countries like Bulgaria.

>The Finnish homeless people don't beg.

I don't know very much about Finland, is it a poor/depressing place?

If so that's the reason, as you can guess we aren't very good with money.
>>
File: 1443118639771.jpg (15 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1443118639771.jpg
15 KB, 396x385
>>56462217
Fuck you. On behalf of Romania, fuck you and your entire family, entire clan and entire race. Oh , and if I dind't mentioned, FUCK YOU GYPPO.
>>
>>56464505

There is no reason to be angry at strangers on the Internet, friend.
>>
>>56464113
see the thing is there are slightly indian looking people speaking romanian begging all over London and other cities here.

They are gypsies, their begging is not genuine either its usually an organised deal (i think)
>>
>>56464610
I not really angry at you, I'm angry because gyppos are filthy, steal, multiply like rabbits and are obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>56464611
> speaking romanian begging all over London and other cities here.

We don't speak Romanian.

>They are gypsies, their begging is not genuine either its usually an organised deal (i think)

Are you sure they are not trying to give fortune readings or selling things such as flowers or the like?

It's either a scam for something bigger or one of these types of scams.

Actual begging generates no real money so it is seen as lowlife behavior.
>>
>>56464775
>don't speak romanian
ones with romanian passports do
>Are you sure they are not trying to give fortune readings or selling things such as flowers or the like?
no "help me i have 3 childrne i must feed" "help me get treatment for my eyes"
>Actual begging generates no real money so it is seen as lowlife behavior.
actually it does if done well and the £ translate back into the romanian currency quite handsomely i imagine.

People confornted by a woman begging for her children, will usually pay money, if you have enough people doing it, it can be quite a lucrative trade i imagine
>>
>>56462217
But you're American and probably have a real job, what do you know of the scamming piece of shit beggars that plague Europe?
>>
>>56464738

Look on the bright side, we don't want to force any religions/culture on your people, we are all Christians.

You never hear of gypsy rape gangs.

We don't even want too racemix with your people.

Aren't we better than Arab Muslims at least?
>>
what kind of cuisine do gypsies have, or do they just kinda assimilate the local foods, like eating pizza and hotdogs in new york for instance
>>
File: indian gypsies.jpg (211 KB, 900x681) Image search: [Google]
indian gypsies.jpg
211 KB, 900x681
btw you're welcome in the /desi/ thread if you want to post your words and watch us provide like-wise words in our languages or whatever
>>
Is there any aspect(s) of gypsy culture that you like? If you could have chosen to not be born a gypsy, would you?
>>
File: 1457640982873.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457640982873.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>56464921
Don't get me wrong, gyppos are 1000 levels above muslims.But you keep doing small robberies , panhandling and shit like that, especially in the western , cucked countries.And that shit is usually attribuited on romanians, and really makes my blood boil.

>We don't even want too racemix with your people.

Oh, but we did racemix.That's why some gyppos are blonde with blue eyes and some europeans are really swarthy .
>>
File: 1429450866067s.jpg (3 KB, 101x124) Image search: [Google]
1429450866067s.jpg
3 KB, 101x124
>>56464917
>But you're American and probably have a real job, what do you know of the scamming piece of shit beggars that plague Europe?
>what is childhood
>>
>>56464010
That's interesting. Romanian Christians (orthodox) practice that here too (pomană), but of course without the possession part.
>>
How come you guys aren't referred to as Gomani or why the left doesn't try to push/enforce that name?
>>
>>56464870

Perhaps a large share of that is actually you know, Romanians?

Pic related is one of the first images that comes up when you google Romanians.

>>56464917
>But you're American and probably have a real job,

For the majority of my life I didn't, until I scrapped together and saved 20K and opened a business.

Most of my family was angry at me for saving money and not just buying jewelry or buying a car.

>what do you know of the scamming piece of shit beggars that plague Europe?

They come here and stay with us and I've been to France and Germany to stay with them multiple times.

We are family, daily I talk to probably 50 different gypsy from many different countries through facebook and phone calls.

>>56464929

Well, we have universally food like ugh I don't know how you it would be spelt but it is pronounced "sa-vee-ah-go" it's basically like strudel without filling.

Then we have stuffed peppers which we make in certain fashions and the like.

A popular thing we used to eat was lamb's head, a guest of honor would eat the brain and if you wanted to prove you are tough you would eat the eye.

But generally our cuisine depends on where your family/traditions originate from.

Half my family are Russian gypsy the other half Italian gypsy and just a bit of German gypsy.

So we have a wider range of really good food.

>>56465041

Might take the offer up

>>56465107

Of course I like a lot of it, in any case if I was given the option between being a gypsy and being an actual white European or a Jew for example I would really have to think and consider it.

It's obvious to anyone that Europeans, Jews and East Asians are pretty much the most valuable human stock on the market.
>>
File: roma people.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
roma people.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
>>56465559
>Perhaps a large share of that is actually you know, Romanians?

no its definitely not. they are gypsies my man. I personally know many romanians and they will attest that people begging and wearing headscarves carrying romanian passports are ethnically gypsy. You can tell just by looking at them 2bh
>>
>>56465171

Understandable.

>>56465306

That's rather interesting, I wonder how similar the actual rituals themselves are.

>>56465394

I have absolutely no idea and it is pretty annoying.

I've sometimes imagined that it is a conspiracy created to confuse our people with Romanians, so Europeans would confuse us and by association accept us as natives to Europe.

Again, in general we usually don't complain to the government/look for sympathy from the left. So we more or less just go along with the whole "ro-mon-ee" thing.
>>
>>56465559
Cool thread, thanks for the response. I'm kind of jealous of you to be honest family, I have no religion that connects me with anyone and as a 4th-5th something generation American I have no muh heritage or fun traditions. You should be glad that you're a part of some cultural group, even if some people don't look upon it favorably
>>
>>56465559
good for you opening a business

Auto I assume as thats what a lot of gypsies seem to do in the New york New Jersey area, I also assume you employ family
>>
>>56463602
We have gypsy prostitutes.
>>
File: 2z%C5%82.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2z%C5%82.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>56465559
Here, now fuck off.
>>
>>56465776

Oh wait, you did say they were coming from Romania.

We gypsy have a rich-poor hierarchy in general corresponding to the country which we come from, it somewhat but not totally corresponds to how wealthy the country is.

If they are from Romania then that explains it, Romanian gypsy and half of the gypsy in Russia will stab their own cousins/brothers to survive/eat.

All of the poorer countries like Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania and the like have similar behavior.

No excuse for it, rather terrible stuff.

I do remember one Hungarian gypsy coming to our gypsy ran churches, she tried to steal someone's baby while the church service was going on.

She and her family was quickly blackballed for this attempt and we haven't heard about her since.
>>
>>56464921
>Aren't we better than Arab Muslims at least?
no
>>
File: 1302914584525.jpg (25 KB, 335x478) Image search: [Google]
1302914584525.jpg
25 KB, 335x478
>>56466037
....trying to steal a baby? for what purpose
>>
>>56465818
Pretty similar, you got the candles and bagels, drinks and food, 3 times a year (always on a Saturday though) the blessings and all that stuff. It apparently comes from traditions pre dating Christianity, no surprise there.
>>
>>56466037
see these are the people who spring to mind when most of /int/ are talking about gypsies.
>>
Why do you let 8 yo beg for money and cigs ?
>>
>>56465887

It is beyond muh-heritage, it is all-encompassing aspect of every single part of life honestly.

But yeah, I'm a traditionalist so I'm glad my people have stuck to themselves.

>>56465919

Yes but not in shops, as for my case that's a big fat no. Hiring family complicates business too much, I'd rather just hire some guys for cheap.

>>56465943

Russia is pretty "rough" ain't it?

>>56466146

Lowlife and extremely poor gypsy sell their children to other gypsy who cannot produce children due to medical reasons and the like.

A little baby will usually fetch around 50-70k, this is disgusting behavior for the most part. Considered one of the biggest shames possible.

>>56466161

Wonder if it's from us :^)

Nah but seriously I don't doubt that, we probably picked up/stole the tradition.

>>56466222

Our standards for maturity and adulthood are much younger than others, you are expected to be a big man who is capable of being married and being a husband father at about 13-14. (Which is not unheard of.)

We practice arranged marriage at young ages.
>>
>>56464505
Talk about yelling in the mirror.
>>
>>56466393
Where do gypsies come from? Where do you reside from?
>>
>>56465041
Their ancestors left India over a thousand years ago, as outcasts, and have retained very poor historical records of their own people to the point of having almost no connections to India other than some language and some echoes in the culture. Romanis are about as Indian as I am a Celtic clansman.
>>
>>56466393
So, begging is a sustainable way to feed a family ?
>>
>>56466609
>In February 2016, during the International Roma Conference, the Indian Minister of External Affairs stated that the people of the Roma community were children of India. The conference ended with a recommendation to the Government of India to recognise the Roma community spread across 30 countries as a part of Indian diaspora.

they're soon-to-be officially part of our clusterfuck
>>
>>56466643
it's because of our pussy welfare states, gypsies were hunted for sport in the 16th century, they were killed in many places after ww2 but now we have allowed them to breed like rabbits
>>
>>56462217
stop stealing my copper
>>
>>56466507

Research into our Language and genetics/blood shows that we are most likely from India, northern India (where the ligher skinned Indians are from) most likely we were the lowest caste the untouchables and/or the domba people of India.

We were either displaced because of war or because of us just not wanting to stay anymore.

We were basically treated as slaves if this is true.

You know of the "designated shitting streets"? Our people who didn't leave India are the ones who clean the designated shitting streets.

Basically India a shit, so we left as diaspora.

People mistook us as Egyptians so called us a word that meant Egyptian, and this morphed into gypsy.

And that's why we are called gypsy and that's our origin.
>>
>>56466643

Nah read the rest of the thread, it's most likely just a part of a bigger scam.

>>56466658

>implying any large amount of gypsy will actually take up that crappy offer.

who wants to go and live in India? Or be associated with it? Certainly not me.
>>
>>56466784
>>56466872
>Basically India a shit, so we left as diaspora.
>who wants to go and live in India? Or be associated with it? Certainly not me.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA THIS GYPSY NIGGER ACTUALLY THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN INDIANS
>>
>>56466950

I don't think you understand, we are Indians, indians who left or got displaced.

It is not that we are better than India, it is that Europe and America is so titanically greater, as is Russia.

Realistically who would leave Europe to live in India?
>>
>>56467021
Let's make things clear. You are not Indians. India didn't exist back then. You left thousands of years ago. You share nothing in common with Indians. Nobody in India would want your lying, stealing, robbing asses just like no Europeans want you.
>>
>>56466784
I read somewhere that the gypsies were the indians who followed Alexander the great out of india [unclear if as slaves or camp followers]
>>
>>56466950
>>56467021
Our people have been living on the North American continent for centuries, and frankly, we feel that this is our land, we've been here long enough. The Romanis have lived in Europe for over a THOUSAND years. Yes, they might have a shit culture and all that jazz, but I think it's safe to say they are Europeans. I mean, the India they left, the India of 1000 years ago, has disappeared to the sands of time. Modern India is something else, histories keeps flowing, the Romani have diverged for countless generations.
>>
>>56467158
In case I wasn't clear, by we I mean white people living in the Americas.
>>
File: 1305487198338.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1305487198338.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1800
Why is your people so good at magic and spells?
>>
>>56467021
>>56466872
They're not offering you to go live in India, its just a gesture.
>>
File: 1457344369312.png (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1457344369312.png
7 KB, 259x194
can you get out of the Balkans?
>>
>>56467021
Have you done a 23andme and then submitted your result to some K=x (6 or 8) calculator? Curious about how much Australoid/Veddoid you are
>>
>>56467106

The oldest record for us that I know of only dates us back to something like 1000 years or a just a bit more old. Not much older.

That's pretty firm in the classical age of India no?

>>56467158

Sadly I don't agree, what have we contributed? What science? What art? What literature? What invention? What great service or movement?

The fact is, we aren't white and we aren't Europeans.

You people deserve America because all of you won it via conquest, by right of conquest it is now yours.

Same can never be said about my people.

>>56467221

We are really really really good and lying and scamming because we learn how to do it at an early age and actively practice it for the majority of our lives.
>>
>>56462217
why are gypsies thieves? its like you guys support stealing
>>
>>56466393
Are you honestly proud of your culture? You prevent your children from getting educating and having any legit chance in this world and instead tell them to beg, steal and what not. It's a never ending circle of hate towards your people because you refuse to play by the rules and you teach your children to behave the same way. Its among the most abominable things to indoctrinate children into this kind of living, worse than forcing religion.
>>
>>56467309

Nope.

>>56467325

Nah, I'm a bit weary about sending in samples from myself to anything like 23andme. It is an irrational fear but it is how I was raised.

I've considering doing it though.
>>
>>56467423
What should i tell your cousin next time he asks for money
>>
>>56467392
Gyppos semi-integrating here (rare but they exist!) often pretend to be regular Indians, as the latter diaspora here doesn't actually have too bad of a reputation unlike in say England, the few Indians we get here are mostly fairly well educated programmers and shit
>tfw we can't apply the same immigration filter to T*rks=K*rds=Ar*bs=B*rbers
>>
>>56467346
I guess what I am trying to say is that Romanis are not Indian. They may have been descendent from Indians a thousand years ago, but I am descendent of random Celtic tribes a thousand years ago, but I am not Celtic. The Romani people can truly never be described as anything other than Romani, not Indian, and perhaps not even European, just straight up Rom.
>>
>>56467380

It is considered a sign of intellectual merit and value when you can steal and lie properly, the more the better.

We do support stealing, just not from each other.

>56467392

In many ways I am proud.

By majority we treat each other all as one big family unit, by majority we are all Christians of the same type, if there are any gays among us we beat them and mock them repeatedly and black ball them and if allowed we would burn them.

Things like that I am happy that we have maintained.

Look I'm under no illusion here, our traditions and way of life are clearly inferior, but it is ours and it is aspects that I find are greater than how the majority of people act and it has aspects that I find are absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>56467529
I understand its rare cause you'd have to go against your people that's literally your only 'friends' in the world. But i honestly can't think of a people more worthy of extermination than gypsies, just pure leeches in its truest form. Or just exiling their begging asses and see how they manage without a host to suck life from.
>>
>>56467478

"Ghaz mogo gad" pronounced ghazz moo-go gaad.

It means "eat my dick."

>>56467568

Yeah, can't say I disagree.

Remember, if we were to ever get our own state governed by us, it would be the worst most terrible and failed state in history, if not it would be one of the poorest and angriest in the world.
>>
>>56467568
>The Gypsies (Romani people) originated in the Indian subcontinent and mixed with local population in the Middle East and Eastern Europe over the centuries. About half of the Gypsy population belong to haplogroup M, and more specifically M5 (reflected by Y-haplogroup H1a), which is otherwise exclusive to South Asia. The other mtDNA haplogroups found among the Gypsy community are mostly of Eastern European, Caucasian or Middle Eastern origin, such as H (H1, H2, H5, H9, H11, H20, among others), J (J1b, J1d, J2b), T, U3, U5b, I, W et X (X1b1, X2a1, X2f) (sources). The same diversity exist on the Y-DNA side (45% of H1a, followed by I1, I2a, J2a4b, E1b1b, R1b1b, R1a1a).

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#Gypsy
>>
>>56467478
tell him: djafte kurafte

I heard someone say that to a gypsie once and he got super pissed about it. I said it once and again they got super pissed.
>>
>>56467660

Think of us as poor and stupid Jews, we got the us vs them mentality and everything.

How many Jews will turn their backs on their people?

The thing that saddens me is that you whites are probably the only people who easily turn your backs on your own people/directly related groups, at least a good portion of you guys anyways.
>>
>>56467106
>>56466950
Namaste, Pajeet
But eh I get your point, I don't associate muh hurritage 1/64 "German" Americans whose whole bloodlines never stepped on our continent for up to 400 years as "my people" either, just as some sort of distorted mutation at best
>>56467660
I think in that special case, Stalinism style forced re-education, had it worked on a couple decades longer, might have ended up doing the trick
>>
>>56462217
Tell us about the sex life of a gypsy. I heard you guys have no shame when it comes to sex. True?
>>
>>56462217
does a person have to be born into a gypsy family to be considered gypsy? can a non gypsy become gypsy?
>>
>>56467841
WHY
>>
>>56467776

You got it completely opposite.

Women in general aren't allowed to have sex until marriage, they can only have sex with our people.

If a woman is found not to be virgin after being married it'll lead to a large dispute/argument/battle that'll result in divorce.

The men obviously are more lax but in general the men can only impregnate our women, the only sex styles that are common/practiced would be missionary/doggy style and blowjobs.

You aren't even allowed to talk dirty in front of your older cousins or the like. Nor imply sex or sexual behaviors or the like.

>>56467841
>does a person have to be born into a gypsy family to be considered gypsy?

Yes.

can a non gypsy become gypsy?

Nope, not under any circumstance.
>>
>>56467841
Of course you have to be born a gypsy, I've seen an Asian guy who claims that he's a gypsy. It's like with the Jews. If your mother is a kike you're a kike. If your dad is a kike he makes your mother convert and your offsprings are then jews.
>>
>>56467618
>muh identity
Just sounds like you had a shit rearing but its the only thing you know and have.
Do you think burning homos should be ok?
Do you think its ok to teach children to live this way?
>inferior
Your culture wouldn't even function without a proper society that provides stuff for you to steal.
>>
>>56467958
>Do you think burning homos should be ok?

Yes, I believe they should all be gathered up and burned in the streets.

>Do you think its ok to teach children to live this way?

Yep.
>>
>>56467946
>If your mother is a kike you're a kike
Genetic studies have shown though that this is more a on-paper thing. Ashkenazim have pred. Middle Eastern Y-DNA but more Euro mtDNA
>>
>>56467749
>thing that saddens me is that you whites are probably the only people who easily turn your backs on your own people/directly related groups
This isn't sad, its a developed society and not stone age tribalism. Sure i can side with a family member much easier than a random citizen but there is still a line of whats ok and not. It feels like you people have no problem with having a murderer in your family, as long as that person is not murdering your own people.
>>
>>56468099

Pretty much, as long as he's not raping kids or the like i place more importance on my people than yours, I see no reason why you people shouldn't treat us the same way.

Call it Stone Age as much as you want, it leads to weakness when you reduce a person to a single individual all by himself in this big world.
>>
>>56468024
I was talking about their culture. Usually you speak your "mother's tongue" even though like in Poland you speak in your father's tongue(I'm not quite sure, I think that my half polish friend told me this once) But you get the surname from your father's side so you kinda adopt his ethnicity.
>>
I must say OP, this has been a pretty interesting thread, good on ya!
>>
>>56468010
Well then you're just another brain washed victim of your medieval culture.
>>
>>56462217
How many things have you stolen in your life? How many thieves are among your friends and family?
>>
>>56468192
>I see no reason why you people shouldn't treat us the same way.
I sure as hell would want to go out and burn down every disgusting gypsycamp that shitting up this nation. But its against the law, and i have something to lose compared to your people.
>>
>>56468192
>it leads to weakness when you reduce a person to a single individual all by himself
what do you know about this? It is entirely because of our 'individually weakning' society that you even can exist. I would like to see you build your own nation with your fucking tribalism.
>>
>>56467911
Just curious... I don't want to be a gypsy.
>>
>>56468226

Not a problem, rather a pleasure.

>>56468304

>How many things have you stolen in your life?

Too much to recall.

>How many thieves are among your friends and family?

All of them.

>>56468433

Exactly, you clearly have disgust and hate for our lifestyle, if your society wasn't so focused on individualism you could easily just crush us as well as any other threat.

By the way, the majority of nations were built with people who bound together and had the will and desire to Persue benefit for their own group at heart when forming the nation no?

Is this not tribalistic?

I can't imagine that Sweden formed for the sake of letting in Arab Muslims and gypsies. For example.
>>
>>56463628
> No such thing as a gypsie prostitute
Kek, there was this abandoned parking lot where 100 gypsies made camp a year ago. At least 4-5 of the girls supported themselves by selling blowjobs and sex on the streets for 200-500 SEK (nornal price for a prostitute here is 2000 SEK, ~€210-220)

The rest were begging.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 964x1672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 964x1672
>>56462217

Do you accept the romani money?
>>
>>56468879
Yes but we're past that era, and in this day and age so should anyone that's is residing in Europe. But you're ok with preventing education and development, you're ok with making your children outcasts due to your ignorance, as if your tribal way of living is as far as humanity should develop. But the reality is you exist because we allow it and provide opportunities for you to scam. The problem is that my nation sees your people as humans with ambitions like anyone. That's where they are wrong because you will never change if not through some extreme methods, which won't happen either.
>>
Guys, I think he went to sleep.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.