[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello frenchfags/anyone who knows about the Foreign Legion. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FF.jpg (315 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
FF.jpg
315 KB, 1200x798
Hello frenchfags/anyone who knows about the Foreign Legion. I intend to join it to start anew, however, there's something i can't seem to find about on the internet; do i get a French ID, for example? What birthplace does it show if i opt for a new identity? Also, where is a good place i can practice my rather-lacking french? The generals here don't seem to be too helpful.
>>
>>56459503
You can keep your ID if you want, or get a new one if you wish for it. I guess they'd just give you another Brazilian ID, there's no reason to change your country.

Also, they'll make sure to teach you French.
>>
Tell me about the french foreign legion. What is its purpose?
>>
>>56460280
Just another assault battalion that is deployed with other ones in the various battlefields were France is intervening. But made with foreigners (mainly... in fact 30% of the soldiers are actually French).
It's an assault battalion, so they're under the fire on the front line. Also, they're more expendable than the others.

Their training is harsher than the rest though, and they have shitloads of peculiar traditions and gimmicks, and are hell bent on respecting them.
>>
>>56460148
>>56460946
Thing is, i don't want a brazillian ID. I want all my tracks to be erased(i'm aware they'll keep tab of it, but i don't mind it if it isn't acessible for civilians). Can i get a French/Canadian/New Guinea ID after i finish serving the FF?
>>
>>56461086
You can get a French one after serving it, yeah.
>>
>>56461143
What about the birthplace?
>>
>>56461143
You won't get an actual Canadian ID, or any other country whatsoever, though, as obviously France can't deliver official ID in stead of other countries.
>>
>>56461245
Can anyone from anywhere join the FF?
>>
>>56461245
It was an example. What about French ID plus >>56461244 ?
>>
>>56461492
Yes. Anyone from anywhere. You get a whole new identity after/during serving it and everything. No one even asks about you inside it, since most of the people are hiding from the past/wanting to start anew. Be aware though, tough as fuck training, and they WILL attempt and succeed in breaking you (so they can rebuild you back as a soldier).
>>
>>56461244
that, I don't know

if you've done some shit, don't go telling them blatant lies (like saying you have some diploma you don't have, or skills you don't have, or presenting a fake ID...). They try to check your past, and while they don't mind having people with a messy past, they won't keep murderers or blood criminals, and they can detect lies.

They're perfectly aware that most people join the légion to escape their past, to get a French ID, or for the wage.
>>
lots of gay-sex in le legion. make sure your anus is well stretched. no joke.
>>
>>56461611
I'm not a felon. just want to erase my nationality and story, start anew and what not. No reason to lie, also am aware they research a lot about you. Thanks for the answer, though, Frenchfriend.

Can you anyone answer that one question, please?
>>
>>56461748
be a proud brazilian, you will be superpower thanks to brics, france is shit and overrun by muslims it is dying.
>>
>>56461924
>france is shit and overrun by muslims it is dying.

Like Germanistan?
>>
>>56459503
they all living in france?
why they love multiculturalism so much?
>>
>>56462258
some of them go back to their country after their 5 years of service
>>
>>56461634
Anon...
It's called Camaraderie !
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.