[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia/Germany relationship thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: Flag-Pins-Russia-Germany.jpg (62 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Russia-Germany.jpg
62 KB, 400x320
Invited: Russia, Germany, Poland
>>
>>56446433
USA
>>
>>56446576
hello amerikanski
>>
What do Russians think of Germany and the Germans
>>
>>56446770
Big part of russians want live in germany
>>
>>56446770
That you guys can be a great empire again without this tolerant shit.
>>
>>56446770
Very tough, workaholics, produce high-quality goods

Older generation is still quite salty about WWII, but youngsters usually view Germany favourably
>>
>>56446946
>>56447036
Better you than *r*b*s
>>
Send more qt russian girls we only get your religious fanatic baptists.
>>
*invaded: Poland
>>
>>56447798
absolutely ebin
>>
I am having a hard time seeing the difference between a pole and a russian.
Any tips what I should look out for?
>>
>>56447827
Polish girls are busty russian are skinny. Also polish guys look healthy and russian look like they could need some vitamins
>>
>>56447827
Poles: Catholic
Russians: Orthodox
>>
Poland pls invade us
>>
>>56447827
And can you even guess a nationality of someone just after his looks? You can only guess a general area.

Russian and Polish probably sounds the same to a foreigner.
>>
>>56447932
>russian are skinny
Russia produces some of the bustiest girls in the world, you fagget
>>
>>56446770
I think in Germany now 60% arabs
>>
>>56448147
From what I read 7-10%
>>
>>56448269
Wat
>>
What is up with Russian girls and their mothers?
They all seem to stick so hard to them...
>>
>>56447755
>>56448545
Why don't you guys just come to Russia as often as possible to fuck and impregnate Russian girls? I really don't get it.
German men look like gods compared to russian """""men""""". You will really easily pick up any russian girl you want.
>>
>>56446946

Not anymore.

Germany is rotting from within. RIP Germany.

Königsberg Prussian here BTW.
>>
I hate Germans. Ugly people, ugly culture, ugly country. Nation of farting biorobots telling to the police on their neighbors. They are very xenophobic, if you come to Germany it would be hard to find German friends, you will hang out with another immigrants. They made EU where they enslave other Europeans and the gather all the bad traits of Europeans. The only good thing that Germany is giving currently to the world is an engineering. I consider Europe a threat and Germany is the heart of it.
>>
>>56447827
Poles are morons.
>>
>>56448742
Fuck off trash, nobody cares about your pathetic opinion.
>>
>>56448664
Wut? I guess most of Russians would like to live in Europe and Germany is the most popular country among the Russian immigrants in Europe due to good economics and comfy life.
>>
>>56448742
>telling to the police on their neighbors
oh, that so true. they rat on anyone so easily
>>
Poles and germs are the top shitposters here. 200% poltards with faint education.
>>
>>56448911
100% rats who would tell the controller in a bus that you're riding without ticket.
>>
>>56448945
true. but Poles are good posters on /pol/. Rooskie dont exist there practically.
>>
>>56449100
European rightism is viewed as something very bad in Russia, most of Russians are anti-European and pro-communist and would like to have USSR back. We won't fit to pol. There are many Russians on leftypol though, and most of Russians of 2ch po are liberals.
>>
>>56449017
frankly speaking all scandinavia is like that. Lack of communism took its toll. They dont know what reporting someone to the police meant during soviet times.
>>
File: who_is_this_4chan.gif (1 MB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
who_is_this_4chan.gif
1 MB, 250x333
>>56449278
because european rightism equals nationalism which in turn equals being anti russian at least in former eastern block
>>
>>56449426
Yes, that's right. Russian government supports far rights and far lefts all over the Europe though, like Le Pen in France and lefts in Germany. Pretty funny lusten to the TV where they support French rights calling them anti-gay patriots in one video and support German lefts in the next calling them supporters of Donbass fighting against Ukrainian nazism.
>>
>>56448660
Not even kidding, I have a Russian gf.
This guy: >>56448545 btw.
That is the reason why I asked. It is really crazy with her and her mother and I heard that from quite a few other guys that have Russian girls.
>>
>>56449917
>I have a Russian gf
>a few other guys that have Russian girls
It's nice but you should come here on holidays or whatever just to impregnate as much russian girls as possible.
Please. We need german semen and blood.
>>
File: pol_soccer_cup.gif (2 MB, 429x338) Image search: [Google]
pol_soccer_cup.gif
2 MB, 429x338
>>56449917
this is called family Hans. People stick together despite being adult. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>56450016
>cuck
Why do you want to be cucked by Europe, fag?
>>
>>56450085
Sure they do. I also love to visit my family from time to time. But she literally phones her mother for 1-2 hours every day and in every free minutes she speaks with her on facebook. Also heard that not even when you marry them they will listen too you, but to their mother.
>>
Germans will sink in slav/arab/turk semen till 2050. You can screen this post. Weak German males have no resistance from our fabulous dicks.
>>
>>56450016
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>56446433
>killed 6 million Jews
>free citizenship to jews
>killed 27 million of Russians
>dindu nuffing, fuck off
Unjust as fuck. They are just rusophobes.
>>
>>56446433
Hi
>>
>>
File: 4chan_sex_manual.jpg (55 KB, 566x371) Image search: [Google]
4chan_sex_manual.jpg
55 KB, 566x371
>>56450324
thats true for Poles also. Just strong family ties. It really wont change after the marriage. If you dont like it drop her.
>>
>>56449017

ok, you got me there, i fucking hate ze germans now
>>
>>56450493
Well, we took all the German-Russians (read: every Russian that once had a German shepherd) in the 90s.

>>56450617
Kinda weird, desu.
>>
>>56450717
>(read: every Russian that once had a German shepherd)

Says the half turkish manlet on 4chan.
:)
>>
>>56450805
Ach Waldemar...
>>
>>56450856
>Waldemar
>not Alexander

50% of them are Alexander.

Manlet you don't even met any, kek.
>>
>>56448742
>I hate Russians. Ugly people, ugly culture, ugly country. Nation of farting drunktards telling to the police on their neighbors. They are very xenophobic, if you come to Russia it would be hard to find Russian friends, you will hang out with another immigrants. They made SU where they enslave other Asiatics and the gather all the bad traits of Asians. The only good thing that Russia is giving currently to the world is an oil pipeline. I consider SU a threat and Russia is the heart of it.
>>
>>56451012
Actually I got quite a few German-Russian friends, but most have old German names like Rudolf, Waldemar... Alex not the much.
>>
>>56451023
2 tea
>>56451023
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.