[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Switzerland compare to the U.S.? I don't want my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ayy.jpg (11 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
11 KB, 284x177
How does Switzerland compare to the U.S.? I don't want my three year old son to live in an over-regulated police state, so I'm moving away from the U.K. as soon as possible. Australia is the most popular place to move from here, but I don't like the idea of no guns, so, I'm looking at armed nations.
Literally every website and quite a few people say that Switzerland is freer, happier, better-armed, has less niggers, less crime etc. but I want to hear some opinions from people who live there. I don't want to jump from one Islamic caliphate to another, but I don't want to get nig'd either.
>>
What you want pham?
>>
>>56444905
America has trump
>>
>>56445053
Guns and safety essentially. I want my son to grow up in a free nation where he isn't going to get ass raped by Mohammed or lynched in a black-lives-matter riot.
>>56445060
If they are such a great nation, why would they need Trump in the first place?
>>
>>56444905
fucking traitor
>>
>>56445147
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/21/8974435/switzerland-work-life-balance
I thought this was a pretty comfy article about living here with family.

You won't be able to avoid Mohammed unless you go deepindamountains.
Atleast our Mohammeds are mostly from the balkan.
>>
File: 1453188693221.jpg (137 KB, 990x659) Image search: [Google]
1453188693221.jpg
137 KB, 990x659
>>56445383
I hear they're bretty gud compared to the scum that live in western nations
>>
File: 1453188439849.jpg (121 KB, 724x502) Image search: [Google]
1453188439849.jpg
121 KB, 724x502
>>56445557
Why do non-whites ruin literally everything?
>>
>>56445147
>ass

Fuck off yank.
>>
>>56444905
As an American who has lived about 8 years in Switzerland, it's honestly a great country. There are great expat communities and great international schools in all the major cities, and it's generally safe and clean. Geneva less so on the safety part though, so I recommend Zurich or somewhere nearby if you want to not be in the city. You better make a good amount of money though, cuz Switzerland is not too cheap. I guess living off in the countryside somewhere might be though.
>>
Switzerland is better than the USA in every regard of middle-class living.

With high-end living, I suppose there would be differences in job markets. Ergo if you're a Java programmer or such, perhaps there are few jobs in Switzerland in that, but in the USA such jobs are a boom economy due to all the apps/dev studios here.

Just moving there isn't enough, you have to know what you're actually going to be doing for the rest of your time to justify the stay (and be important enough that they give you residency)

Also consider xenophobia. I've heard even French who go for jobs or commute are disliked by Franco-Swiss for "stealing jobs" and such. While in the USA, if you take a job and someone complains, they're told "You should have tried harder, he deserved to take your spot"
>>
>>56444905
let's be honest, it's so fucking cold in england, do you really want to go to switzerland?
>>
>>56444905
I say go to America. America has the icy North, the burning hot South, mountains and great planes. It has everything.
>>
>>56444905
I'd say Switzerland 100% if Trump loses. Otherwise we're destined to become the next Europe. Clinton says she looks up to Merkel as an example of how she'd lead.
>>
>>56444905

Plenty of Black and brown faces in Switzerland.... You cannot escape it.

Swissbros correct me if I'm wrong, but you can have guns at home, but no ammo? And you cannot open carry for personal safety/defense?
>>
Is Geneva the shittiest city
>>
Swiss apartments look identical to commieblocks from moscow. Everything is expensive like in Russia so you have to visit poorer countries like Germany or Poland for cheap shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.