[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American blacks > American whites Am I the only one thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
American blacks > American whites

Am I the only one thinking like this? I think there's no doubt about it.
>>
They're not terrible people, but I can't say I'm fond of their cultural output.
>>
>>56441918
>their cultural output

But you all are americans, right?
>>
>>56441861
Non american non muslim black >>>>>> American black

Big part of their shitness is nigger gang hiphop culture
>>
>>56442465
Yes we are all Americans.

For instance, both of my parents are Magyar born and raised. However, I was born here and I am equally as American as anyone else here even though I am Magyar.
>>
File: BLACKSUPREMACY.jpg (397 KB, 1151x936) Image search: [Google]
BLACKSUPREMACY.jpg
397 KB, 1151x936
We're better than ALL whites, including weak eurofaggots and beta Ameriwhites
>>
>>56441861
You obviously haven't been to Detroit, Oakland, Gary, or South Chicago.
>>
>>56441861
one is fat and dumb
the other is dumb and fat
>>
File: michael-jackson-thriller.jpg (76 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-thriller.jpg
76 KB, 794x1024
>Am I the only one thinking like this?
Nope. They're honestly responsible for 80% of American pop culture.
>>
>>56441861
Nice gyno.
>>
>>56446915
And 90% of crime.
>>
>>56446802
Don't talk shit about Chicago. But yes you're right.
>>
>>56441861
You are very right
>>
>>56441861
Maybe Finland can use some of these fine young criminals
>>
>>56441861
You just reminded me of a family of blacks (three - man, woman and a boy) here. In a city of 23 thousand people, where almost everyone knows each others . They sent him to the local school. He's probably 10-11. I can see the family is well off since they dress nicely and frequent good places. Why they moved here, to CROATIA and then to a 23 thousand "strong" city? There's no commieblocks here, the nature is wonderful, it's all (the infrastructure) of a relatively new population boom, so it looks perspective and civilized. But it still baffles me why would they move here...
The kid is sitting alone during recesses, no one talks to him, they call him "crnjo" (which is a diminutive - "blackie" - we don't have derogatory terms for blacks like Anglophones have "nigger", for example). He puts headphones on and just sits alone, goes alone to and from school (I can see the children go since I work nearby). No one actively brushes against him, kicks him, spits or anything other verbally or physically damaging, but they just ignore him. Don't know how teachers treat him. "Bullies" during my childhood didn't call you bad names so you could later cut your forearm and call for "no bullying". They kicked you in, broke your teeth, shoved you down the stairs, thrown you across the wall and didn't let you jump over and go home. You simply "outlived" these things. I was one of the "fortunate" children to go through it and fought back, but his situation seems infinitely worse...
>>
>>56447773
>thrown you across the wall
Do you guys have american made walls(tm) or were they just that strong.
>>
>>56441861
yes
>>
>>56447868
We had small gardens and ponds around the perimeter. They were contained within wooden walls (folk-y ambiance) or concrete walls. They were usually half a meter tall or so. It was easy to pick up someone weighing 30kg (with his backpack) and throw him across
>>
this is why europe is going to shit >>56447773
>his situation seems infinitely worse...
kek

>"Bullies" during my childhood didn't call you bad names so you could later cut your forearm and call for "no bullying". They kicked you in, broke your teeth, shoved you down the stairs, thrown you across the wall and didn't let you jump over and go home.
Europe everybody, lmao....
>>
>>56441861
Nah sickle cell is some untermensch shit
>>
>>56441861
>Blacks
>captured
>enslaved
>marginalized
>Poor. Poor in every way, having no self governance or economy.
>stupid on account of being impoverished, poisoned, inhuman eugenics, and possibly genetics/epigenetics
>weak soul. They are the only chattel slave class to never free itself. They absorbed the self destructive street "culture without a fight despite it killing hundred of thousands and destroying their power.
>not even working class but charity class.

I don't even know what to say about the black community but they are forsaken by white America and the country is doing it's best to push them under the water so they disappear quietly. None of that sound like superiority to me.
>>
File: Not_Just_Wrong.png (202 KB, 496x257) Image search: [Google]
Not_Just_Wrong.png
202 KB, 496x257
>>56446773
Nice citations
>>
>>56448938
>whites are trying push them under the water

There are people who actually believe this.

Go to /pol/ because I and you are about to get banned because of your idiocy.
>>
>>56447426
I will because it's shit
>>
>>56441861
He looks like a continental African
>>
>>56448938
Think you might want to look at US population projections m8

Whites are being pushed under the rug, not blacks.
>>
>>56449145
Oh is it? And where are you from?
>>
File: home_book_cvr.jpg (84 KB, 401x589) Image search: [Google]
home_book_cvr.jpg
84 KB, 401x589
>>56449099
>There are people who actually believe this.
There are.
>Go to /pol/ because I and you are about to get banned because of your idiocy.

Banned for what exactly? Nothing in my post would be out of place in any sociology class in America.

>>56449177
If we don't become transhumanist, immortal, cyborgs in the next half century we won't have to worry about demographics because we will be starving to death.
>>
>>56441861
Black people have the highest rate of obesity in the USA. Rare are the athletic blacks.
>>
>>56449767
>rare are the athletic blacks
>>
>>56441861
OP you thinks that only because Hollywood and the TV said that to you.

also most of american blacks are fatass and poor educated, talking with a forced accent for tryhard to be "in character / acting black" because the TV shows that.

their contribution to american society is just popular musics, retarded words or catchphrases, some characters in movies/shows or popular sportsmens.

this people is pretty retarded, arrogant, racist and violent but strangely nobody says that outside of internet because "LULZ RACISM"
>>
>>56446915
This guy had a personality and identity disorder right?
>>
File: Africans invention.webm (2 MB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
Africans invention.webm
2 MB, 450x360
>>56446773
>>
>>56450239
That's cool as fuck though
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.