[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFO FCi1uVYk Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: uscrimestatistics010708.jpg (188 KB, 497x421) Image search: [Google]
uscrimestatistics010708.jpg
188 KB, 497x421
Americans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

Is this representative for black america or is just sensationalised for white people?
And are black people in other countries (Brazil etc.) just as retarded?
>>
It's exaggerated but not to a very great extent. Black neighborhoods are hellholes. Burglary and muggings are commonplace and murder rates are extremely high. People almost never walk around with AKs or anything like that but any time you get a lot of black people together in one place the chances of violence happening increases 100x. You always, always have to be on your guard if you ever end up somewhere with a lot of black people.
>>
There are places you could go that would be exactly like that.

I think ours are a little worse, due to generations of selective breeding for strength and not intelligence. Its both nature and nurture however, more civilized blacks act normal more or less in my experience, the effect is only going to shift the curve slightly, so its something that is not apparent case by case, as there are stupid people of all races, but rather shows up in larger demographics.

These ghetto areas act as echo chambers reinforcing these tendencies. Comparing them to similar environments for other races shows more violence and aggressiveness than is normal.
>>
>>56441567
>And are black people in other countries (Brazil etc.) just as retarded?
Yes.
>>
>>56441567
that old woman is hilarious desu
>>
>>56442200
I saw that video of someone filming some part in Rio and it was just little black kids trying to steal from whites.
>>
File: 1278312644238.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
1278312644238.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>>56441567
all you need to know
>>
>>56442230
That video is basically the summary of my city's violence, black slum dwellers wrecking havoc while leftists and "black movements" try to blame society. And the people being robbed aren't even rich, just working class who have to commute through downtown.
Today a 26 years old businessman was killed with knives inside a gated condominium by two 17 years old. I don't feel anything but anger, I try not to be racist or classist, but it's hard, very hard.
>>
File: joao-henrique.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
joao-henrique.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
>>56442712
I found his picture :(
>>
>>56442712
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we just killed off the blacks?
>>
Exaggerated. There's a few places that are like that but most are not.

It's television, they only focus on shit that would get views.
>>
>>56446933
Emotion vs reason.
>>
>>56441567
A little exaggerated but in shitty areas yeah it can be this trashy.
>>
>>56446933
As I said, I try not to be racist, because I know so many wonderful black people. I feel ashamed to blame this kind of awful behavior in a group so big as """africans"". So no, I think we would be a better place if we just killed off the criminals.
>>
>>56442286
And let me guess: that "white" includes Mexicans?
>>
>>56448177
Probably.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.