[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is wrong with Sweden, i just can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1445252247845.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1445252247845.png
2 MB, 1440x900
Sweden men are a fucking joke. All this woman with negros and asking for muslim....

POUND THOSE BICHES! YOU USED TO BE VICKINGS FOR FUCKS SAKE.

you know, all Sweden needs to save itself from their woman is that their men dick their woman....and they just can't do it, what the fuck
>>
>>56441368
Race mixing is bound to happen in some extent.
>>
File: 1369261248287.png (13 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1369261248287.png
13 KB, 468x425
>>56441368
>YOU USED TO BE VICKINGS FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
>Didn't even link the video
Good job, buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8jECxvPYg
>>
new sweden yes thread looooooooooooooool weve totally never heard that swedes are cucks before
>>
Stockholm, not Sweden. It's a designated gay city. I had seen a handful of interracial couples my entire life before the first time I went to that shithole and after just an hour I lost count.
>>
>>56441368

Is that drink something like ribena?

10/10 date if so
>>
>>56443552
>yes we're cucks! Get over it :)
>>
Call me crazy, but it seems like every time we gang up on one country it is because we are all trying to feel better about where we are born.

I think it's because no matter the nation, shitty or paradise, we do nothing for it beyond wasting resources hiding from the world, doing nothing but wasting away inside. Why do we try to plant pride in something that we had no say in? Why don't we just admit what we are running away from, that we're all failures as human beings?
>>
we wuz vikangz n shet
>>
File: 1399112489503.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1399112489503.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>56444737
>wekings n shet
>>
>>56444007
we gang up on Sweden because their country is a joke. Every day a new piece of news comes out of Sweden that somehow tops the last

Literally Tumblr the country
>>
And this frustrates you because you are located in Bulgaria, or how?
>>
>>56445097

And what do you do with it? Like every other country that gets it's due, you use it to feel better about yourself, clinging to a shred of something you can use to get you out of bed in the morning.

If it wasn't, the joke would have gotten old. But that isn't the case now, is it?
>>
>>56445546
t. Steven Anderson
>>
>>56445153
Sweden has always been looked upon as one of the best countries in the world, with very beautiful women. Seeing all that getting desecrated by people who are seen as lesser humans, triggers a natural reaction of disgust.

Imagine if a great piece of art like the frescoes of Sistine chapel were being tagged and spray painted over.

It's just natural for a human to get upset when something that is collectively seen as of great value gets stained or destroyed.
>>
>>56445065
:^)
>>
>>56441368
>two shitskins on a date
I don't see any problem here
>>
>>56441368
Dis nigga gay bro
>>
The guy is hot
>>
>>56449839
>The guy is hot

this
>>
>>56441368
>>56443457
She's so qt :(
>>
>>56450120
You wouldnt had a chance anyway
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.