[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Italians are industrious and hard working as they received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ITALIAN FCK.jpg (451 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ITALIAN FCK.jpg
451 KB, 1600x1200
North Italians are industrious and hard working as they received influence from Germanic culture, whereas South Italians are lazy as they were influenced by the Spanish. Disprove me, spaghettards; I know you cant..
>>
>>56433557
North Italians became faggots after they mixed with barbarians
Central Italia is as pure as 2000 years ago, so they belong to the Medi Masterrace (Tuscany etc.)
Southern Italy descend of Ancient Greeks, the ultimate form of Mediterranean Herrenrasse but their Levantine influence became bigger
>>
England is good because of its French descendant ruling class.
>>
>>56433557
South Italens were serfs to the Normans, while north Italians ran their own city states.
>>
>>56433668
my family were actually french aristocrats who fled after french revolution. Settled in Dublin after that until they moved to England during the Ireland troubles
>>
>whereas South Italians are lazy as they were influenced by the Spanish
oops, my bad
>>
Northern Italian communes' innovations in economic and social fields were groundbreaking for the whole HRE , you can safely say the beneficial influence was more Italians-to-Germans than Germans-To-Italian.
Southern Italy's shape has a much longer list of reasons behind and I can't bother explaining them this morning.
>>56433623
Germanic genetic influence doesn't go above 7% in a couple regions in the north. Berber's is 7-10% in a like three regions in the deep south. No need to be autistic about genetics like always Fritz, at least OP is blabbing inaccuracies from an historical standpoint.
>>
File: 1458046721858.jpg (30 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
1458046721858.jpg
30 KB, 640x429
>>56433668
>England is good
[citation needed]
>>
>>56433823
how about i cite two world wars and one world cup
>the german war machine
keep dreaming Kraut mouth
>>
>>56433727
How do you feel about the fact that the blood of generations of cowards run through your veins? Have thou no shame?
>>
>>56433933
Palidrome dubs, fuck why is there no RISK game??!!
>>
Hasn't north italy been influenced way more by the french? All those 16th century intrusions and then Napoleon.
>>
>>56433933
tactical retreat okay, nothing more nothing less
>>
>>56433856
>two world wars

Ranjid, both world wars were won by Russia. Everone knows this.
>>
>>56434198
>both world wars
The great turnip winter of 1918 begs to differ.
Funny how the USSR wasn't even involved in the first ww at the end. LOL. You dont even know who fucked you up, sorry bra
>>
>>56433989
Modern italy is a french construct.
>>
>>56433557
>Spanish
No, the divide happened in the centuries following the fall of the western Roman empire and it was not the Spanish who influenced the south, but the Byzantine Greeks.
>>
>>56437015
I think he is referring to this

>>56433557
Now I see the same thing happens in the Netherlands
>>
>>56437304
Sure, and it may have had some effect, but that's not where the cultural split between north and south Italy started.
>>
Spain holded Milan area and influenced much of the north (almost vassals) and the Two Sicilies Kingdom.

Germanic people settled in both the north and in the south (maybe even more here: longobards and normans). Also, after Spain, Naples went to Austria.

In other words, unless this is somekind of banter/bait, only an idiot would see any relation.
>>
>>56437632

*held, sorry.
>>
>>56433557
But part of the north was spanish as well.
>>
>>56437304
And Spain was ruled by Austrian inbreds, who originate from modern Switzerland. So in the end, mountain JEWS did it. You can't escape their wroth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.