[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are gays more manly and straight acting in your country or are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1457905955838.jpg (37 KB, 479x398) Image search: [Google]
1457905955838.jpg
37 KB, 479x398
Are gays more manly and straight acting in your country or are they flamboyant and super queers?

What are your experiences with them?
>>
>>56432276
>gays more manly and straight acting in your country
In Soviet Russia gays beat you!
>>
Mostly flamboyant super queers.

Met a nice, functioning lesbian couple who turned out to be loghouse republicans, though.
>>
>>56432276
They vast majority of them are flamboyant as shit.

I have a gay friend, one of thoe flamboyant ones. I shit on him all the time, he doesn't get offended by my opposing views so he's cool.
>>
>>56432276
I know a gay guy who is transfobic as fuck
>>
The real flamboyant ones, are just the ones who are public about it first. And they're easier to spot. When it's tolerated, you get a lot more normal acting publicly gays.

The ones here tend to be in cities, but aren't very visible. There's a known cruising area that's off a road that I go by a bunch. Most of the guys there look pretty normal otherwise.

At a gym I would go to there was one. He'd always be talking to female friends. What was funny was every day was leg day. He'd only do squats, lunges and cardio, but nothing for his upper body. Like he tried to get as big thighs and but as possible, but wanted to keep skinny arms.
>>
>>56432408
>be russian
>know a gay guy
>don't club him to death
>>
>>56432408
Do you fuck him?
>>
>>56432276
94% of open gays are prostitutes for the rest 5%. They're consume huge amounts of coke. No wonder some people see them as degenerates. Where is 1%? They're alright lads. Some teens also strted attentionwhoring claiming they're opressed. Usual teen stuff I assume. Moscow is shit anyways, just let it drown in it's own shit.
>>
>>56432408
hello I'm a transphobic gay

Hate those faggots
>>
I'm gay, and I think I'm fairly normal. Well, not normal, but I don't think people would think the weird anti-social guy is gay, so I guess 'straight acting' would be right.

I've never met another poofter.
>>
>>56433329
Russian gays are pretty oppressed
>>56432276
I'm a big ole faggot queen with the body of a six one black athelete, so I have a weave and I can beat the fuck out of people.

Idk best of both worlds desu
>>
>>56435823
How exactly are they opressed?
>>
>>56432408
Trannies are disgusting.
>>
>>56435887
They can and will be beaten for looking effeminate or holding hands in almost every single part of Russia and Moscow.
>>
>>56438072
It's just your guess.
>>
>>56435823
>ask a faggot to be a faggot in privacy
>oppression
>>
>>56432276

Flamboyant superqueers. Vietnam is pretty accepting of gays so they go all out.
>>
Never meet them IRL (and hopefully never). But their stereotype is super queers and flamboyant here.
>>
>>56436897
Trans people are amazing.
>>
>>56438119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0
>>
>>56438119
No it's not, there are gay Russians in NYC I know who've escaped Russia and I'm also aware of the homophobia of Russian citizenry.
>>56438235
It is oppression when you don't ask the same of heterosexuals.>>56438433
>>
>>56439443
How can you even talk about it if you never lived here? Several immigrants are a weak source of legit info since immigrants love to shit on their homecountries in general. Anyways, we were talking about opression, not what people think about others. Gays have similar rights here. Even more than in USA actually. You don't let them donate blood if they have sex. It's ridiculous.
>>
I don't know I haven't interacted with anyone in months
>>
File: 1360480519599.jpg (18 KB, 240x245) Image search: [Google]
1360480519599.jpg
18 KB, 240x245
We got a bit of both desu, livinh in a country that doesn't really give a damn wether you're into dick or not. My uncle is a rather flamboyant guy, but doesn't talk about being gay or loving dick 24/7, and then we got the 198cm tall oiled up musclemen going around in banana hammocks strapped over their hairy package doing their thing.
It's also a bonus because it creeps out muslims.

It's an interesting spectacle, but nothing noteworthy.
>>
>>56439941
>Taking blood from the community who just had and still struggles with a rampant aids epidemic.

Just send your blood drive to Johannesburg why don't you.
>>
>>56439941
>A 2013 survey found that 84% of Russians said homosexuality should not be accepted by society (up from 60% in 2002), compared to 16% who said that homosexuality should be accepted by society
>In 2013, 16% of Russians surveyed said that gay people should be isolated from society, 22% said they should be forced to undergo treatment, and 5% said homosexuals should be "liquidated"
>From October 2013 – February 2014, anti-gay attacks targeting the LGBT community in Moscow were reported at Russia’s largest gay nightclub Central Station, including gunfire and gas attacks.
>>
>>56440616
I live here all my life and I never seen gays treated badly in person. Surveys show only attitude, not treatment and only if you take them as a good source of info. As for several beatings, it's not something exclusive to Russia.
>>
>>56440027
This is the most /int/ answer in this thread.
>>
>>56441068
No civilized nation in the west prohibits LGBT pride events because of persistent violence and harassment.

Russia is a highly homophobic and uncivilized nation, they along with other Slav nations rank amongst the most unwelcoming nations in europe just accept it and get past what ever nationalist bent you have that has you mollify it
>>
>>56441372
>No civilized nation in the west prohibits LGBT pride events because of persistent violence and harassment.
Neither do they in Russia.

>Russia is a highly homophobic
So you never benn there but you know better than Russians.
>amongst the most unwelcoming nations
We're actually known as most welcoming and warm people. It's even more weird coming from a racist USA where people were made equal only in 60s and only on paper.
>what ever nationalist bent you have
What?
>>
>>56438900
At what? Killing themselves?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.