[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /int/ thinks about the next president of the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (713 KB, 1140x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713 KB, 1140x1000
What /int/ thinks about the next president of the US?
>>
>>56431960
How do I read this?
>>
>sarışın
>ayrıştırıcı
>partisini kendi amaçları için kullanıyor
>yalancı ve muhtemelen dolandırıcı

Çiller'in amerika'ya gitmesinin sebebi belliydi.
>>
>>56431960
yeah, end of USA
>>
>>56431990
Like all bets: higher chance = lower payment

so bet $1 on hillary winning = you win $1.40
bet $1 on trump winning = you win $4

That's sad, because betting agencies are far more reliable than any polls for determining chances of success.
>>
>>56431960
Well all the candidates are kinda terrible so I'm not really sure how I feel about this.

Well on the bright side I guess it's good that we'll probably finally have a female president. I just wish it was literally anyone but her (or Sarah Palin, or that other chick who's name I can't remember), because she is a snake (and the other two are idiots).

I won't be voting tbqh.
>>
Going to further destroy the economy and helplessly watch as babylon burns
>>
>>56432102
WTF, that should be illegal

I hate USA now
>>
>>56432138

It's good that we'll have a female president, just imagine what it will mean to young girls out there, perhaps you have younger sisters or cousins, but this particular woman is not the best we can do.

She is a war mongering, Wall Street/establishment whore, fully committed to serving the power structure. Which I guess makes her a typical politician, but I just wish we had a better option.

She's a better choice than Trump though, that's for sure.
>>
I just voted for her :^) fuck bernie.
>>
>>56431960
She is one of the most dishonourable politicians I have ever seen. She will start a new war.
>>
>>56431960
Who cares. The president is just a decoy anyway. Money rules this world.
>>
>>56432102
that would only be meaningful if you assumed betters don't study the polls
>>
>>56435774
They have to, they make a lot of money from it
>>
>>56435729
Well money is not everything. Make skilled people motivated to work hard or money becomes pretty useless to rich people.
>>
>>56432250
Well yeah, I agree completely. Hillary is a snake, Palin and whatsherface are idiots. We can do better (though that goes for this entire election; all of the candidates are terrible and would get BTFO if there was even one good candidate).
>>
>>56435844
That's the politicians real jobs. Make people feel it is worth to apply themselves and not give up.
>>
File: pugya-.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pugya-.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>
>>56435818
the implication was that the betters know more about elections than the pollsters.
>>
>>56431960
Why do americans vote for Hillary? She looks evil and cruel.
>>
>>56440562
She is the better choice for strong America.
>>
Trump could have had a chance if his own party didn't try so hard to destroy him.
>>
>>56431960

I think that this rhetoric is adorable, Mehmet.

Also, the killings will continue until there is a Kurdistan, and you are kicked out of NATO. Do you know that?
>>
>>56440562
most people don't want radical change so they end up voting for the candidate that says he/she will keep shit the same
Trump wants to "make america great again", but shilary says she'll be a white female obama.
Guess which appeals to laud politically engaged people and which will actually get more votes.
>>
>>56431960
I like those odds on Cruz. Might actually drop some money on him.
>>
>>56440719
>alienates women
>alienates minorities
>his only strong support group is white men
>America is only 60% white

Maybe they actually want a candidate that has a chance of winning
>>
File: fghgjhg.png (100 KB, 1138x548) Image search: [Google]
fghgjhg.png
100 KB, 1138x548
>Marco Rubio
Stop posting outdated odds, t*rkroach.
>>
File: 1457543613769-1.jpg (103 KB, 479x478) Image search: [Google]
1457543613769-1.jpg
103 KB, 479x478
>>56431960

Hilary for President = 2nd Amendment for the entire world.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.