[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Vancouver is full of Chinese people and Toronto is full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1451444853755.png (209 KB, 3757x2411) Image search: [Google]
1451444853755.png
209 KB, 3757x2411
If Vancouver is full of Chinese people and Toronto is full of Indians what about Calgary?
>>
>>56429510
pinoys because Calgary is San Francisco of Canada
>>
something much, much worse

it's full of canadians
>>
>>56429510
What the fuck is Calgary?
>>
>>56429531
>>
What about Brampton?
>>
File: lol.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>56429510
chinese and indians.
>>
>>56430660
probably out numbered by Filipinos working at Tim Hortons and cleaning jobs
>>
>>56429510
Full of Asians of all varieties. Seriously the only white places in Canada are the East Coast and maybe Quebec.
>>
>>56430709
The muslim who tried to murder some of our soldiers was from Quebec.

They also get to worry about muslims from France trying to immigrate their way due to shared language. Quebec will soon be lost. East Coast only hangs on due to unemployment insurance. The moment some chinks decide to buy out a chunk of land and turn it into cardboard condos the land is lost.
>>
>>56430673

>this ass-ravaged over filipinos

good fucking god, did two of them fuck your sister or something

every single fucking thread, one of you bitches about flips

it has to be the same person
>>
>>56430755
East Coast hangs on because it is full of proud Aryans protected by the grace of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
>>
>>56429510
wew, I have a flip friend from there. Not even joking.
>>
>>56430758
nope, first time I mentioned it in a few months

they're basically sea Mexicans, and when they do get their permanent residence and secured in a manager position they're some of the most corrupted workers in terms of only hiring and promoting family. my company had to create a new policy because of some problem supervisors and a manager specifically. they are "family orientated".
>>
>>56430795

and you think your family (if they didn't essentially abandon you at age 5) wouldn't do the same thing?

your asspain sustains me
>>
>>56430856
not to the extent they do, no. I know from experience and literally obverse this stuff on a daily basis but luckily from a different department. they aren't allowed to promote or hire people for certain jobs without outside review. I've also got flip friends who have softly disowned their family due to aggressive "get me a job, give me money, pay for my 27th birthday party" pressure from their family

it's more likely you're a flip upset about being a sea Mexican or you're a failed jap seeking weeb that wants to green card some man faced 2/10 so there's not much point in talking to you I guess
>>
>>56429527
The San Francisco??? Erm- not quite m8, more like the Austin. No Mexicans though, some Ukranians, some Chinese, some Korean.
>>
File: 1457897500404.jpg (44 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1457897500404.jpg
44 KB, 300x295
>>56429510
Full of leafs even worse than the chinaman or poos
>>
>>56430758
>>56430856
t. Jose Wang Garcia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.