[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could you be more fluent in English than the rest of population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nyoron-big.gif (29 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
nyoron-big.gif
29 KB, 283x283
How could you be more fluent in English than the rest of population in your country? What do you do? Anglos need not reply
>>
>>56427900
go to a phonetics class - professor

actually learning how to modulate is very important in english, you can't exactly be fluent if you don't know what you're doing
>>
by seeking help from town gypsy
>>
Read more novels.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>56427900
come live with me babe
>>
>>56428194
>actually learning how to modulate is very important in english, you can't exactly be fluent if you don't know what you're doing
this is pretty key Tbh
>>
>>56427900
get a qt anglo bf
>>
아이 캔트 스피크 잉글리시ㅠ.ㅠ
>>
>>56428331
스퉾 잇 업 센빠이.
>>
>>56427900
>What do you do?

NEET life made me good, because I watched hundreds of movies and shows in English
I don"t have a good pronounciation but I understand pretty much everything written and spoken and can write as well as in French
>>
>>56427900
I use Chinese forums and watch Mandarin shows and that's helped a bunch with Chinese.
Usually if there's a word I don't understand, I'll write it down or something and then practice it later. English should be easier since there are way better resources.
>>
Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasies made me ebin. After that, it was anime. Feels dumb, but such is life.
>>
>>56427900
Do you know the difference between /i/ /J/, /æ/ /a/ /ɑ/?
>>
Why are business contracts written in jibberish when it is supposed to be in English? It almost feels like they dont want you to understand what the fuck is going on. I have to read it like at least thrice before i completely understand it.
>>
>>56427900
I was taught English from kindergarten through 2nd year of high school. I also usually play games, watch movies and browse the internet in English so there's that too. My pronunciation's decent, but since I'm pretty introverted I just suck at talking IRL in general, regardless of the language.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.