[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm ready to come out of the atheist closet and tell my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg (39 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg
39 KB, 328x500
I'm ready to come out of the atheist closet and tell my parents that I no longer believe there is a god

How should I tell them? Keep in mind they are still church going active christians, so I need to be careful
>>
File: fedora-fossil.jpg (22 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
fedora-fossil.jpg
22 KB, 420x420
>I'm ready to come out of the atheist closet and tell my parents that I no longer believe there is a god
>>
>>56420227
>I POSTED IT AGAIN GUYS HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>56420227
fucking kill yourself you burgershit

suck my cock faggit
>>
When I came out I just said that we have freedom of religion and speech in the USA. I also explained that you can be atheist and still live a moral life.
>>
File: 136868346634.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
136868346634.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>I'm religious
>>
>>56420227
>being an atheist isn't the standard in his country/region
>>
Why do you feel the need to tell them? Why can't you keep it to yourself?
>>
>>56420227
who cares, but dont mention dawkings as a relavant text, dude went full retard with this atheistic positivism
>>
>>56420416

Well if he posted dawkins then he probably subscribes to his views
>>
Well pastad
>>
>>56420311
>being an atheist is the standard in his """"""" country""""""""""
No wonder Belgium is being taken over by mudslimes
>>
Religious people are fucking retarded and deserve no respect. If they question you just tell them to fuck off and go pray about it
>>
You show them this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

and tell them this is what religion turns people into.
>>
File: katana_pose_by_kanlashkan.jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
katana_pose_by_kanlashkan.jpg
128 KB, 900x675
>Religious people are fucking retarded and deserve no respect. If they question you just tell them to fuck off and go pray about it
>>
If anyone takes this thread seriously, you have been truly and well baited.
>>
good thread
>>
>>56420288
>this isn't a reality in much of rural America!

t. South Texas
>>
>>56420227
just stop living with your parents idiot
>>
File: 1382229219986.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1382229219986.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>56420227
>I'm ready to come out of the atheist closet and tell my parents that I no longer believe there is a god
>>
>"Mom, dad, I'm coming out of the closet"
>"Oh thank god you're gay, we were worried you were just an atheist"
>>
>>56420773
>these people conquered europe multiple times
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x225
>all this fedora posting
Memes aside I just wanted to not go to church. I did not subscribe to Catholic beliefs. There is a legit atheist closet.
>>
Move out?
>>
>>56423300
>not wanting to go to church

Was the music bad or something? Is the church ugly?
>>
As a christain

Athies is just non belief why do you have to say anything after all its personal , your the one going to hell not beleivers of god OP.
>athiests are really this dumb
lel

If you do tell them your a athiest your parents will throw you out, no one likes a edgy shit in their house and good luck renting anything lel
>>
tell your mother's husband beforehand instead of coming out at once
>>
>>56420227

My parents cried when I told them I didn't believe in God. They got over it after a few years. Yours will probably as well.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAM.jpg (368 KB, 1207x859) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAM.jpg
368 KB, 1207x859
is being an atheist actually a big deal in the US

fug
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.