[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kinda sad desu i thought those fatherless black were mostly memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: large[1].jpg (90 KB, 583x741) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
90 KB, 583x741
kinda sad desu

i thought those fatherless black were mostly memes
>>
>>56415977
OMG BUT NIGGERS!!!!!! WHITE POWER!!!

Seriously, that's really sweet.
>>
that's so sexist
>>
Good for them 2bh
My dad always tells me I need to get a job. I wish I didn't have a dad.
>>
That's fucking cute desu

>also that one fucking white kid
>>
you can take the nigger out of the hood
but you can't take the hood out of the nigger
>>
>>56415977
>all those manlets
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
>Gentleman's Club

M'lady.
>>
>>56416180
How original...
>>
>>56416293
>black lad living with his single mom detected
>>
>>56415977
Those teachers look kinda gay tbhfam
>>
It is sad, and a major reason as to why black culture in the USA is fucked up. It is not cool to be a father to a child, and so just like the father, the child will grow up without that father figure and will look for it in other ways, like gangs or older friends.

Although this is true, I know many black people who have fathers yet still act ghetto, but they're not real gang bangers, just idiots.
>>
>>56416086
You should listen to him, though.
>>
File: 1458044429067.jpg (42 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1458044429067.jpg
42 KB, 600x434
>>56415977
Good for them.
Growing up with a single mother was shit, I can't even imagine how it would have been if she was a ghetto negress.
>>
>>56415977
Niggers.
>>
How many of those will end up in prison anyway?
>>
>>56416444
all
>>
>>56416444
Statistically, about half
>>
That's cute
>>
I wonder how this same thread would look in /pol/
>>
>>56416444
the ones that get caught
>>
>>56416736
Supportive of the concept but with nigger jokes.
>>
That's admirable, but also sexist so I'm suing
>>
>>56415977
Thats a really good initiative imo, make them act like functioning human beings

also to answer your question I'm pretty sure the number of fatherless black children is approaching 50%
>>
>>56416025
>>56416859
But anons, little girls should grow up knowing that they are just as strong and independent as men, and that they don't need some paternal figure to guide them! They will learn to guide themselves and become the mentally and emotionally strong and powerful valkyries that they truly are.
>>
>>56415977
Aww :3
>>
>>56415977
This is actually a really good thing.
You can mostly alleviate the no father thing by having a good strong male role model for the kid to follow.
The problem with fatherless kids (especially black ones) is that their role model is going to be some gangsta nigga rapper, and they'll fall down the path of niggerhood trying to be like him. If they have someone good to look up, they're much more likely to try and emulate that good person.
Some of those kids may still fall victim to the ghetto, but I'm willing to bet money that those kids from this simple initiative are going to lead much better lives and achieve much greater things than kids who don't have that opportunity.

It's a bit of a shame that it's exclusive to only fatherless kids, as it could help those who do have fathers (who could quite well be very negligent and be worth as much as or even worse than no father at all).

Still, good on those teachers for actively helping make a change in their community for the better.
>>
>>56420591
this
>>
>>56420591
Having no Black father isn't the only fucking problem though. Liek it'sa multitude of issues that interconnect and work off each other and blaming it on 1 issue is a thing shitty organizations and NGO's in developing countries.
>>
>>56415977
Nah, it's a big problem in poor areas. It affects whites as well, but to a smaller degree.
>>
>>56415977
we can only hope that these kids grow up to be people like the teacher themselves,and help their community in a similar way.
more 'quality' people we have in the world,the better.
>>
>>56416736
I don't want to know
>>
>>56416444
Not the white one
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.