[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow Americans....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: USA Nuclear Targets.jpg (88 KB, 560x354) Image search: [Google]
USA Nuclear Targets.jpg
88 KB, 560x354
How fucked are you?
>>
The last thing GA needs is radioactive swamp Christians. The regular swamp Christians are already bad.
>>
>>56410048
I can indeed agree with this, sir.
>>
>>56408592
I'm more confused why some of the areas are labelled as a nuclear target but either way fuck it I'm out of the red zones.
>>
>>56410048
I live close to Portland.
I wonder if radioactive vegans are better?
They'll be feeling the bern.
>>
My little spot in East Tennessee has been spared.
There's a nuclear plant down in Oak ridge that got hit though so I guess I'm a cheeki breeki now
>>
>>56408592
very
>>
>>56408592
>Be in Maine
>Laugh as Lewiston/Auburn is incinerated and 1000's of Somalis along with it
>ghoulify as my little island is washed with fallout

could be worse, smoothskins
>>
>>56408592
Super fucked I'm from Rhode Island
>>
>>56408592
>North East
JUST
>>
>>56408592
Pretty fucked here in the Northeast.
>>
>>56408592
>next target is about 300 miles away

its a good start
>>
>>56408592

Why the fuck is western pennsylvania getting so much hate?

We haven't been relevant since the steel industry collapsed.
>>
mfw nowhere to run
>>
Could Yellowstone be triggered by nukes?
>>
>>56408592

>Sioux Falls gets a direct nuke

What for?
>>
Protip: The three big red spots (Montana, N.Dakota, Nebraska-Wyoming-Colorado) is where you have the nukes
>>
>>56417039
Because this map was made by a blogger using the spraypaint tool on microsoft paint.
>>
>>56408592
>nuking wyoming
literally why
>>
>>56408592
this map is totally wrong. There would be a solid mass of red in the upper great plains because thats where all our nukes are, and they would be much less scattered in the East and more concentrated.
>>
File: scivis_860.jpg (192 KB, 860x672) Image search: [Google]
scivis_860.jpg
192 KB, 860x672
>>56408592
You're fucked anyways.
We can't even kill it with fire.
Or magnets.
>>
>>56408592
Why are some red dots on Mexico?
We din du nuffin.
>>
>Nuking Staunton, Virginia
But why? This entire county is a literally where. the only relevant thing about this town is that Woodrow Wilson was born here.
>>
>>56408592
>my whole state is red
what did MA ever do to russia?
come on you guys already killed JFK you don't have to kill us
>>
>>56421905
SHHHH!
> Don't let the reds know...
Oh wait you are the reds.
>>
>>56417582
>Could one of the largest volcanoes on the planet be triggered by a fetus star being parked right above it?

Idunno, maybe...
>>
>>56422016
The entire world knows where our ICBMs are, but they can't really do anything about it.
>>
>>56408592
I thought that you yanks already had some antimissile machines.

If you really are the greats super power you should have a way to avoid nukes
>>
File: .jpg (161 KB, 395x365) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
161 KB, 395x365
>>56422130
No one can avoid so much nukes. That's the point of having thousands of them.
>>
>>56410048
I'm a Swamp Christian from Savannah, and after everything hits the fan, I'm coming for you, bub.
>>
>>56408592
>syracuse
2 nukes are enough tier
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.