[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch British show >There's a black or Arab main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1024x576
>Watch British show
>There's a black or Arab main character
Every single time. Admittedly I haven't watched many British shows, but it even happened in a show about Mary, Queen of scots, where her noblewomen handmaidens were black.
>>
>>56408465
What confuses is, the biggest minority in the UK is the Paki. So why are they showing West Indians all the time? Do they want to emulate the US in worshipping the blacks?
>>
>>56408465
every American show has a black token friend
>>
I watched a Monty python marathon a couple weeks ago. Everyone was white and England actually looked like England

RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>56408684
The thing is, there were minorities in the UK since the 50s, they just had no media presence.

Only in the modern day we've gone full cuck, and now they are OVER represented in the media.
Prime examples are the Olympics opening ceremony, and as OP said >>56408465, fucking show in the Victorian era featuring black characters when there probably a total of 5 non-whites in England.
>>
>>56408667
Yeah, but 12% of the population is black here.
>>
>>56408465
>being triggered by a few minority characters
You're as bad as the SJWs who get triggered by all-white casts desu senpai.
>>
>>56408812
They were probably wealthy nobleman or traders, not handmaids.
>>
>>56409132

it's likely that the only non-whites in Victorian era would maybe Turkish, Japanese and Qing diplomats with some Indians, Carribeans and Chinese living near the docks in London, Portsmouth or Liverpool. Literally nowhere else.
>>
try watching the show river from last year

it takes place in london and only 30% of the people on the show are white. it's also blatant pro-immigration propaganda

not a bad show though
>>
>>56408465
>watch American movie or show
>There's a black man fucking a white woman

Every single time. And I'm not even just saying that. It actually fucking happens.
>>
>>56408465
The inbetweeners doesnt have a black guy or a paki.
>>
>>56410163
Hollywood jews just love black cock.
Blame California.
>>
>Arab

No there isn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>56410920

Apart from the drug-dealer kek
>>
>>56408465
>her noblewomen handmaidens were black
what?
>>
>>56408812

>Olympic opening ceremony

Fucking hell, don't remind me lad, it was like Where's wally?

Even my left-wing brother was cringing
>>
>serious movie
>set in a pre-colonial period
>nonwhite among whites

I wonder what it's like being smart enough to write a movie or TV show but not smart enough to value realism over political correctness.
>>
>>56418746
People bought and sold slave before colonization.
>>
File: Blood_and_Bone.jpg (36 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Blood_and_Bone.jpg
36 KB, 300x425
Watch this shit and see how white people are portrayed

Its not offensive or anything its just fucking hysterical
>>
>>56408465
>Watch British show
>There's a black or Arab main character
>Every single time
>Admittedly I haven't watched many British shows
>>
>>56408465
>Admittedly I haven't watched many British shows
>>
>>56408501
West Indians have been in the cunt since at least the 50's
They're one of the most integrated minority groups
>>
Why aren't there more women on British panel shows?

Seems quite sexist imo
>>
File: wht.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
wht.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>56408465
> Watch American tv-show/movie/sports game/stand up show/music artist performing
> 100 % blacks and jews with the mandatory black male + white woman couple
> Mfw
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.