[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION FRANCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457529325008.jpg (70 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457529325008.jpg
70 KB, 720x404
listen, our french is more pure and true than the french you speak, you have been cucked and influenced by so many different cultures and it changed into the french you speak now. our french was isolated. it has never been cucked by different cultures unlike yours. it is true and uncontaminated french..it is actually quite sad french people dont realize that.. we should be treated as authority when we speak french in france and not laughed at .its honestly pathetic of you guys that you dont recognize your superiors.
>>
>>56406239
im from québec btw
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
Well, nice try, murican
>>
>>56406239
...dit-il en Anglais.
>>
File: france_rightful_clays.png (604 KB, 4976x2516) Image search: [Google]
france_rightful_clays.png
604 KB, 4976x2516
>>56406239

French and French-canadians united against angloshitsphere.

Nice try amérifat
>>
>>56406365
most of this board speaks english faggot.how would everyone else know how cucked france is if i speak in french?
>>
Listen, our Dutch is more pure and true than the Dutch you speak, you have been cucked and influenced by so many different cultures and it changed into the Dutch you speak now. our Dutch was isolated. it has never been cucked by different cultures unlike yours. it is true and uncontaminated Dutch..it is actually quite sad Dutch people dont realize that.. we should be treated as authority when we speak Dutch in Germany and not laughed at .its honestly pathetic of you guys that you dont recognize your superiors.

I'm from Spain btw
>>
>>56406530
lol
>>
>>56406513
Tu parles français au moins ?
>>
T'es le mec qui a passé un sale temps dans notre pays et qui sait même pas parler français ?
>>
I've seen Americans saying the same thing about the basic bitch English they speak.

Are you that traumatised about your lack of culture that you're pretending you speak the Original versions of languages?
>>
Quebec french is fucking disgusting. Literally hasn't evolved since the middle ages. I have to endure this shit pretty much every day.
>>
>>56410657
Why is English English so retarded? You don't even pronounce the Rs in most words
>>
>>56410785
>You
You're saying this like there's a standard English pronunciation.

In my accent we pronounce every word properly and every letter of every word.

If you want "English English" I guess the Queen's English or Big Davey C's English is the closest to a standard.
>>
>>56410891
Are you that traumatised about your lack of dialects that you're pretending to speak properly?
>>
>>56410723
>disgusting
i hope you mean hilarious
just keep laughing at their accent until they acknowledge their place in life as laughing stock for the French master
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.