[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He will actually make america great again, leftists will leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 648465.png (504 KB, 656x704) Image search: [Google]
648465.png
504 KB, 656x704
He will actually make america great again, leftists will leave the country
>>
CAN'T
>>
"would consider"

The same thing happened with Bush, in fact the news was everywhere about "half the country considers leaving"

Statistically, there was a negligible anomaly in anyone leaving during the Bush era

I hear other countries have this same issue, people threaten to leave then never do
>>
File: 1424108976878.png (567 KB, 825x720) Image search: [Google]
1424108976878.png
567 KB, 825x720
That's like at least 80 million leaving the country
>>
>all liberals move to Canada

>le weedman keeps winning for 40 years
>>
BYE

BYE BYE
>>
>>56403909
This, it's just retarded poll wording as always. You could get the same numbers for suicide if you asked right.
>>
>>56403816
I remember when the ppl were whining on fb that they will leave this country when candidate lose. Even some 12yo kids lel
>>
>>56404145

She can come live with me. Nothing weird, I just want to be a father.
>>
>>56403816
>1 in 4 Americans
Isn't that just all the Chicanos?
>>
>>56403816

Only a very, very small minority is going to leave the country

I don't even support Trump's policies yet I want to see him win. The shitstorm and the possibility of exposing his incompetence once he's a president sound too good to pass. If the elections have been top tier entertainment the presidency should be even better.
>>
I'm sure having all the smart educated people leaving would be great for the country.
Nothing best for a thriving nation than a population made of redneck hicks and niggers
>>
>>56403920
K, u wait
>>
>nuuuu, he finna cut mah welfare bennies
>better move to Germany!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=t_qB4G9gOew
>>
I was actually considering leaving, but there's no other first world or developing country in the world that will let me take my guns with me. Might move them to Canada illegally desu.
>>
>>56404145
Its funny because they would leave anyway, because they are Poles :DDDD
>>
>>56405116
>"smart educated people"
>leaving a country because they disagree with the head of state's opinions
>in a democracy

You're thinking of impulsive hysterical retards, which is pretty much the polar opposite of being smart and educated
>>
Didn't i see this article when Bush was reelected
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3088x2136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3088x2136
Can't blame them desu
I'd leave as well if the far right won

He'll make America authoritarian shithole again!
>>
>>56403816
When elections?
>>
How come Canadians are the most butthurt about Trump than any other country? Even Muslims talk less about him than Canadians
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-15-20-46-44.png (273 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-15-20-46-44.png
273 KB, 720x1280
Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is Vox and where did it come from? I haven't heard about it before Trump became popular
>>
People said the same thing when Bush and Obama were elected but very few actually went through with it.
>>
>>56409258
This guy lives in my city
>>
>>56409578
Today.

Florida and Ohio are voting right now, and if Trump wins any of those states he becomes the nominee. Also every poll shows that he destroys Hilary who already won the Democratic nomination.

It's just a formality to go and vote, from here until the official election in November.
>>
>>56404072
Now I've got this mental image of tens of millions of people shooting themselves in the head because Trump won.

One man in particular, sitting in his living room after the election. A man sits in a rocking chair, rocking back and forth anxiously. His head is shaved, red face-paint -- or perhaps red make-up -- is smeared across his face, his eyes are bloodshot with tears, his face stained by tears and bearing the look of utter anguish. He holds a revolver in his lap. He has music playing -- You Had a Bad Day, by Daniel Power -- perhaps to try to distract himself from the pain.

"Trump won" he mutters to himself.

"No, no, no, no! This wasn't supposed to happen! It... I-It was never supposed to be like this!" He cries out, almost thrashing in his rocking chair "Please God no!"

He hits his head in frustration, letting out a half-growled bellow. He stops his fevered rocking, and looks down at the revolver in his lap. He sits there, breathing heavily, trying to build up the courage to just end it all.

"I-I..." He sobs.

He slowly picks up the gun, memories of his childhood flashing before his eyes. He was happy back then. How everything changed. How he wished things could go back to the way they were.

"I'm sorry momma." He puts the barrel into his mouth. "I'm so sorry...!"

*BANG*

He blows his brains out. His body slumps back in the rocking chair, blood pouring from his mouth and the open gaping wound in the back of his head. The floor, the chair, and the wall behind it are stained with blood and bits of brain and skull.

He had a bad day, but maybe America can still be great again. No more bad days for America, not with Trump in charge.
>>
>>56403816
>1/4
So all Mexicans.
>>
>>56409529
>again
Are you delusional?

>he's a nadseeeeee
Most likely.
>>
>>56408950
Noice
>>
>>56409693
shitty clickbait site created by ezra klein and his fellow jewish 30 somethings
>>
>>56409896
Wasn't American revolution an uprising against British tyranny?
>>
>>56409356

hysterical retards we have in spades, they're in both parties
>>
>>56409918
Fucking disgusting, people like him give us a bad name. Waste him out!
>>
>>56409957
Let's be honest with ourselves. It was hardly tyrannical.

It was worth it, though lel
>>
>>56409693
Jewish liberal media of course

>Inb4: Oy Vey! Great news goy!
>>
>more than 1 out of 4
Holy shit that selective polling.
>>
>>56409613
I plan to move to Wyoming when and if Trump is elected. I believe in most of his policies more than I disagree with his other policies
>>
File: 1452829574508.jpg (15 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1452829574508.jpg
15 KB, 284x284
>trump will never be my president
>>
>>56410017
They have a pretty good informative youtube channel.
>>
>>56403816
The problem is that he will probably hit a brokered convention, and Trump literally cannot win a brokered convention because of how much most people in the party not voting for him dislike him. He either needs 1237 delegates or bust

Before anyone says that wouldn't happen and doesn't make sense, remember that Trump at this point is probably Cruz or Marco voter's 3rd or 4th choice.
>>
>>56403816
Who gives a fuck. Please fuck off
>>
>>56413316
If he wins Florida today he will 90%+ win the nomination.

The only other real candidate will be Cruz and he is going to get crushed in the Northeast, Cali, and Northwest.
>>
>>56413316
>brokered convention
That would be pretty interesting
When was the last time something like this happened?
>>
>>56413442
Few recognize the fact liberal states have not voted so far in the Republican nomination.
>>
>>56409529
Lmao your far right won you faggot
>>
>>56413597
Google it.

Predictit has Trump at 70% likelihood of winning the nomination versus 20% convention.
>>
>>56413653
>8%
>won
Nobody talks with that nazi and everybody is avoiding his MPs as if they were a bunch of lepers

A few centre-left and centre-right parties just came to an agreement and their government with a comfortable majority is going to last a full term
>>
>>56413646
Mathematically they might literally not matter, because if he loses enough delegates in the coming days he won't be able to reach 1237

>>56413597
idk I know there have been many cases of a guy with 40% of the delegates (the most amount) not winning because the other 60% fucking hated the guy.
>>
>>56403816
They should they and start a new civil war.

Can you imagine? Yanks killing each other.
So beautiful. :3
>>
>>56414020
The only possible way for a civil war to start would be for Hillary to ban guns or Trump to restrict speech.
>>
>>56413646
Yes they have. Trump won Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Michigan. Trump only loses in flyover states for the most part.
>>
File: images (57).jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (57).jpg
15 KB, 443x332
>Americans are so pathetic that they say they will leave the country if something goes out their away
hahahaha faggots
>>
>>56413896
They are still anti muslim and would be considered far right here
>>
>>56403816
do you even know who are sjws. theyd stand against it more than ever.
>>56414020
basically this.
>>
>poll that I wasn't even asked to take part of
Results are skewed
>>
>>56414569
Those two "centre-right" parties are actually emphasising human rights and they're more liberal than Fico's party

Draft of the government's programme puts emphasis on the protection of minorities. Fico will have to soften his rhetoric towards refugees in the future

We might get something resembling Western European social democracy this time thanks to this new liberal element
>>
You laugh - you shit yourself thread!
>2ch edition
>>
>>56403816
>consider

operative word
same as in 08 and 12
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.