[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw brown gypsy and admire Aryans but they're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1424631283952.jpg (91 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1424631283952.jpg
91 KB, 640x960
>tfw brown gypsy and admire Aryans but they're going extinct
>mfw im overly love with whites like a bad fetish and have an entire philosophy behind it
>tfw white women's beauty blows all the other features away, other races cant compete
>tfw snow-white-pale skin is the purist
>tfw hair is the crown of beauty and Aryans hair is the most varieties that consist of 5 shades of blonde, ranges from dark red to light orange and brunettes are woodland brown and pitch black
>tfw Aryans are the only race to have bright vibrate blue, amber, green, light brown eyes that are a pleasure to stare at while talking to them they're fucking eye candy
>tfw marring a 5'7 snow skinned, light brown hair, blue-eyed slavic goddess whom i treat good
>i make her wear togas and leaf crowns n shit
>aware that white people are going extinct and feel "ugly" that im muddying up the gene pool with my 5'8 dark hair / eye gypsy genes and destroying one of the few lineages for blue eyes

I do not hate my own race i actually like being a gypsy and i enjoy the feeling like an outsider / underdog. I just have such a admiration-fetish for white culture. Iv tried talking about it with close people but my future wife doesn't understand and thinks its weird while insisting race doesn't matter and she loves me and our children will be beautiful while my close family & friends laugh and call me white wash. I feel guilty for not being attracted to my own being so biased since no race can compete with white beauty.

I think my mindset spawns from how i see women, i literally don't respect 90% of women and i see them as objects. Being objects i see white women are the prettiest toy and from there all my racial ideologies spawn from that 1 idea. I think white peoples success comes from evolution, like they evolved to have attractive facial features to encourage social communication since its easier to read the facial expressions of a white face then a blended black / brown face. idk im fucking retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 471x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 471x181
>obsesses over whites
>claims no self hate

Lol self hate ain't shit bro. Don't take the Internet seriously. And quit that sexist bullshit or else women won't love you. People may reply to this claiming I'm a cuck but being self hating and objectifying 50% of the world population doesn't equal happiness.

Accept who you are or go to bed crying you deluded fuck.
>>
File: Robert_Ritter.jpg (384 KB, 795x508) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Ritter.jpg
384 KB, 795x508
You should see a psychiatrist.
>>
>aryans
>white

??

literally we wuz king meme

aryans are shitskins from indias ???? closest thing to aryans are gypsies actually lol
>>
>>56402538
>>56402934
Ahhh fuck you cock suckers its something that bothers me the idea of being born inferior and eugenics potentially having an influence in progress. The whole fucking r/K selection theory is a fucking moral coil in itself.
>>
>>56402148
Well you should just leave her then since you know that you'd corrupt her by having children with her.
>>
>>56403253
she will passably go for some other brown guy then, do you think that some ''muh kill whitey'' guy is better suitor?
>>
>>56403378
*possibly
>>
Gypsies are the closest thing to Aryans
>nomadic
>travelled in caravans
>pillaged and stole cattle
>leach of civilization i.e. western european or indus river
>shitskin
>>
>>56402538
Why do I want to give the chocoholics a hug? I never feel that way about drunkards
>>
File: del.jpg (72 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
del.jpg
72 KB, 600x849
post hand first
>>
>>56403499

this man studies law
>>
>>56403378
Have her get knocked up by a white guy and raise the baby together duh.
>>
>>56402148
get rekt shitskin
>>
File: 1367516775291.jpg (47 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
1367516775291.jpg
47 KB, 590x518
>>56402148
Stupid pasta or skynet is researching memetics
>>
>>56403583
all the convincing in the world and she still won't agree to it.

like i said she doesn't believe races exist
>>
>>56402148
I understand you, I can't even talk with brown-eyed people, they disguist me. Glad I've never met a nig.
>>
>>56403999
checked
>>
File: missbulgaria13.jpg (25 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
missbulgaria13.jpg
25 KB, 300x298
>>56403861
troll

See
>>56403499
>>56403563
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.