[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people in the first world bring fucking trays with food from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 04.jpg (45 KB, 630x579) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
45 KB, 630x579
Do people in the first world bring fucking trays with food from home and eat from them like cats, instead going to canteen for lunch?
>>
>>56400110
Depends what the is the canteen serving. If it's some trash I would rather bring something.
>>
>>56400190
>>56400190
You are 1,5 world at best, Boland.
>>
>>56400110
That's a pretty good idea, I might do that now

>instead going to canteen for lunch?

In the first world eating out is fucking expensive, make your own damn food wagecuck
>>
>>56400110
No point in throwing away perfectly good food.
>>
>>56400110

Sometimes. People who work out a lot almost always do, for obvious reasons.

>>56400461

What does a lunch special usually cost in the USA? Here, it's like 8 to 12 of your dollars.
>>
>>56400461
I do this because I am fucking poor. But there are plebs at my work who moved from villages, but now make $5000 a month (don't forget that salaries in Russia are 10 times lower than in first world) and still bring lunches from home and eat them in den from plastic trays. They save less than $50 a month on this, quality lunch at a cafe is about $3 here. I wonder if such cheapskates exist elsewhere.
>>
>>56400110
i bring my own food in a tupperware box and heat it up in the kitchen because i just don't like the shit the designated eating establishment offers. most people just go to the cafeteria downstairs or any of the restaurants nearby for lunch. aside from me there's only one russian guy and an italian who eat from boxes every day. the salad bar is nice though.
>>
Not everyone wants to eat food from some some asshole who was just picking his butthole while preparing your meal like theyre accustomed to in russia
>>
>>56400190
>first world question
>Poland responds

KEKEKKEKEEKEKEKEKEK
>>
>>56400884

It's usually not about the money, dude.
>>
>>56400884
>cheapskates
nice russian white nigger mentality you have there, what does a nigger do when he gets money? starts spending it on shit
>>
its much cheaper.
>>
>>56400110
Depends its usually a money thing or the're dieting. Also,my office in MYC has no canteen/cafeteria.
>>
>>56401024
>MYC
what's a myc anon? medieval york city?
>>
Too expensive to eat out.
>>
>>56400773
>What does a lunch special usually cost in the USA? Here, it's like 8 to 12 of your dollars.
Outside of NYV cafeteria was like $7. In shitty areas in NYC you can get a sandwich from a deli for like 6. In Manhattan takeout sandwich is like 9-10 and sit down lunch is more along the lines of 15 for something inexpensive.
>>
>>56401047
Yes. I'm on a phone and have large hands. Auto-correct only fucks up words.
>>
>>56401131
*NYC
>>
Here, this sort of bread can be obtained with $1 and a bit in convenience stores.
Other things are like following
sandwiches ... $2.5 - $3.5
spaghetti ... $5
lunchbox(bento) ... $5 - $12

health not guaranteed because of floods of suspicious preservative chemicals.
So, it is not always necessary to put your leftovers in tuppers here.
>>
>>56400945
Cooking for any reason different from being your hobby is a sign of a plebeian. If you are above average on this graph what is the point to waster time on cucking? I'd better hire a slave from Philippines for $500 a month and also get free cleaning and other household work.
>>
>>56400110
Because it's cheaper lmao

Why would I waste my money when I can cook nice food?
>>
>>56400110
I have no idea what you are talking about.

People here tend to eat sandwiches for lunch.
>>
>>56400884
thats 600$ a year saved which is 1% of their early salary. After 100 years of working they'll have made exactly 1 (early wage) out of just not eating out
>>
File: A0fnaVzCMAAH9Xk.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
A0fnaVzCMAAH9Xk.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
This is the Dutch idea of good food. So take a wild guess.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (44 KB, 260x293) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
44 KB, 260x293
>>56400110
because i can't spend (at least) 5€ a day for lunch cunt
>>
>>56400110
I don't eat at work. I arrive after 6 and leave by 11, I can survive on tea and cigs just fine. One of my coworkers though likes to heat his fucking tray in a microwave and eat it with loads of onions and garlic.
>>
Do people in the first world stand in a fucking line at the canteen and eat like they're grade-schoolers, instead bringing their own, cheaper food from home?
>>
>>56402482
School kids also bring their own sandwiches here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.