[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Message to Muslims:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: bleached.webm (2 MB, 572x322) Image search: [Google]
bleached.webm
2 MB, 572x322
Friendly reminder that when you move to our country, your women will come to us.

Me personally I've been fucking an Arab girl for the past few months, nice pale hijabi slut. I make her swallow every single load.

She has a bunch of other hijabi friends, I'll probably fuck one of them soon enough.

Anyways Murad you're not getting a virgin. :^)

>webm related
>>
>>56399500
>Anyways Murad you're not getting a virgin.
;___;
>>
>>56399500
those girls only want chads you retard shit poster
>>
>>56399500
If they have extramarital sex then they weren't that good of a Muslim anyway.
>>
>>56399500
They look like the saudi sluts we got here at our uni.
>>
>>56400793
Saudis in Poland wtf? I thought the Polish beat up Muslims on the streets
>>
>>56400793
>saudi sluts we got here at our uni.
do they wear the burka shit. did you fuck any
>>
>zina
>real Muslim
>>
>>56400793
i've messaged every single saudi girl you claimed to have fucked on fb
they all said its a lie
>>
>Fucking muslim women
Disgusting.
>>
>>56400862
Yes. Medicine and language students.
>>
>>56401479
still better than ugly german girls who sucks refugees dicks for 2$
>>
>>56403458
kek
>>
>>56399500
keep fucking them!We dont want them anyway.We have got the white sluts like your mom and sis
>>
>>56399500
>White males fuck arab women

>Arab males fuck white women

Sounds nice tbqh, white subhumans will dissapear soon
>>
I know it's you Alg*ria.
>>
Hey muslim guys, I don't see so many of you here anymore and you're mostly very quiet these days. Did a lot of your pals join ISIS or something? Because if they did chances are they're not coming back. ISIS is a jew project to get all radical islamists from Europe to go to middle east so they can get killed without splashing anyone with their blood.
>>
>>56403516
poo in loo japan bringing the heat to the pigskins
>>
>>56399500
>bleached.com

fucking white people steal everything
>>
>>56400793
Saudi girls at out our college are very conservative\shy and rarely hang out and so on...
However, if you flirt with them they will blush automatically and get all stunted.
It's just like in the animes
>>
>>56403757
never in my life seen gulf arab girls in toronto, only the levant dune coons
>>
>>56403854
I heard that levant arab girls are super hot. Like Italian women with a touch of oriental
>>
>>56403917
some of them are really hot

idk the majority of them are short and skinny as fuck, look like 12 year olds here
>>
>>56403975
Well some people like those kind of girls.
Specially weebs.

Same here, the saudis are super short and have huge bulbous noses and due to the amount of clothing and hijab they wear you can't tell how they really look
>>
>>56404188
try to fuck one of the saudi girls m8
>>
>>56404241
Impossibru. They are already engaged with the sons of important oil sheiks
>>
>>56401099
>hong kong
>muslim

fucking how
>>
>>56404376
Send them to France for a week, they'll come back a beurette
>>
>>56403458
>the sore asshole tries to banter
>>
File: 663full-khaoula-kherroubi.jpg (107 KB, 663x960) Image search: [Google]
663full-khaoula-kherroubi.jpg
107 KB, 663x960
>>56404779
Khaoula
>>
Does race really matter all that much to you guys when it comes to girls? I've never had a girlfriend but i've had friends who are girls and have asked me out before of a variety of different races, race didn't even factor into my decision on whether or not i wanted to date them. They wouldn't be my friends if they didn't have a kind personality and most are qt, but they just dont have any fucking ambition.

I want to go back to my parents country and destroy the will of the people and for the government and population to bend the knee. My parents have raised me from birth telling me i will be the messiah to purge Islam and corruption from our homeland.

Wish me luck brothers, hopefully by 2040 i will consolidate my rule and power. P.S latinas are hotter than whites
>>
>bleached.com
Lol tiny benis white bois think they can compete with the BBC
>>
>>56405093
ikr

Lebanese women>all tho
>>
File: sinoala.jpg (47 KB, 334x484) Image search: [Google]
sinoala.jpg
47 KB, 334x484
>>56405093
Forgot pic
>>
>>56403458
*€2
>>
>>56403516
>>56399500
exactly how peace can be attained
>>
>>56408847
Is Singapore Muslim?
>>
>>56399500
>your women will come to us
Keep dreaming. Real muslims would never let their daughters to be anyway near a non-arab. What those two headbags are doing is not allowed in Islam and they will be stoned/beheaded soon.
Also arab women are ugly and fat as fuck.
>>
>>56399500
Looks like Aisha is getting a splash of acid on her face tonight :^)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.