[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have so many Americans been saying "lads" the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1457667522965.jpg (140 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1457667522965.jpg
140 KB, 450x450
Why have so many Americans been saying "lads" the last few years?

STOP IT
YOU'RE NOT BRITISH
>>
>mfw most Americans still claim British ancestry despite Germans making the US great
>>
>>56399490
lad

>>56399545
mate
>>
It's just banter.

Mate.
>>
>>56399490
Americans have been cucked by Brits, haha nothing new.
>>
File: Ethnicity-Map-large.png (401 KB, 1181x853) Image search: [Google]
Ethnicity-Map-large.png
401 KB, 1181x853
>>56399545
>despite Germans making the US great
You just turned us into cucks.

Note how all of the German states are filled with cucks. These are the states that fucking CRUZ manages to win in and these are also the states where white people adopt little african babies.
>>
>>56399545
VERY few people here claim British ancestry m8. It's almost always German, French and Polish. At least where I'm from.
>>
>>56399636
>be Russian
>get KRIEG'd
>only win because the Wehrmacht didn't pack enough gloves and scarves
>>
>>56399659
>Midwest
>Cucks

Ok then
>>
File: 1456580180317.jpg (68 KB, 563x491) Image search: [Google]
1456580180317.jpg
68 KB, 563x491
>Always thought I had German blood
>Meme'd about the eternal anglo to signal how spiritually German I am
>Got my 23andMe genetic test

>63% - Great Britain
>21% - Scandinavian

i am the eternal anglo
>>
modern lad is actually from the 90s, the had the whole movement going on, now it's as if they've always used it this way

it is suppose to contrast with the new man
>>
>>56399710
Midwest are super cucks. Minnesota literally flooded their state with fucking Somalians. It's like little Sweden over there
>>
>>56399490
Brah, you need to chill
This isn't very cash money of you, dudester
>>
>>56399791
that's because Minnesota is made up of Swedish/Norwegian immigrants
>>
File: 1455736079593.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455736079593.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>56399659
The Germanic people are so cucked because they're just too friendly and conflict averse. They always need to have group consensus before they can make any decisions, they hate to disrupt the unity of the Germanic hivemind, and they go along with the craziest and most self-destructive things to avoid having opinions that go against what the majority of their community believes.

Brits aren't like that though and the American founders were basically just delinquent Brits that had a strong culture of "FUCK YOU, I GOT MINE, BITCH. I DO WHAT I WANT"

>This picture describes what most Germans are going to feel like after the migrant crisis
>>
>>56399490
chill out, ladude
>>
Honestly this is a good thing. White Americans need to stay in touch with the British - or at least European - roots and stop spouting ebonics.
I'm fine with the cultural appropriation, just stop saying "ya feel me nigguh" when you're a white John Smith.
>>
I say bruv like the ""New Britons"
>>
>>56399545
Most of the British and French ancestry is easy coast. Middle America and the west are largely German.
>>
File: finland mentioned.png (35 KB, 439x624) Image search: [Google]
finland mentioned.png
35 KB, 439x624
>>56399659
>That one light-green spot at the top
I bet it's the best part of America.
>>
The real problem is the encroachment of "hella" upon Southern California.

It is a northern barbarity that should be confined to the San Francisco Bay area and anyone outside of California who wants to fail at sounding cool. Now I'm starting to hear it in LA County more often and it angers me. Do my 20-something peers have no shame?
>>
>>56399545

Actually english is by far the biggest ethnicity, they just self identify as plain old americans nowadays, read the wiki on english americans if you don't believe me.
>>
>>56401646
"no"

Why can't Brits just accept we overtook their colonies?
>>
>>56402404

>According to the American Community Survey in 2010 data, Americans reporting English ancestry made up an estimated 9.0% of the total U.S. population, and form the third largest European ancestry group after German Americans and Irish Americans.

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high, and many, if not most, people from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.

>In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.

>Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of English origin or having possible mixed British Isles heritage, the other two being of Spanish origin.

It's all there m8 in facts and figures, you go on believing otherwise if you want but it won't make it any less true.
>>
>>56402404
>be german
>only have namibia
>try to kill off the namibians
>fail
>get kicked out by a superior british colony

well done gg you won colonisation
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.