[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_ of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1723x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1723x1149
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#List_of_countries_and_dependencies
>countries with a per capita gdp lower than the most populated country on the planet
>literally poorer than a chink

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>56387859
>populated country on the planet
By population yes... but, density it's not.

So I don't know what the hell population have to do with anything, China is just a really big country that normally it's 10 countries on one, the same case for USA...

China's average GDP per capita not even close to the world's average too. So in other words... most of the world is shitty while a handful of countries are the elites.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density
>>
>>56388033
It's per capita, i.e. divide by the number of people.

If your per capita is lower than a country that has literally the most people, you are a failed state and should go home.

Go home, Vietnam, Philippines, India.
>>
>>56388207
But China isn't having a "population" problems...

As... it isn't more populated than other regions in the world, actually the opposite...

You have a lot of people YES, but it's a BIG BIG land so it's normal.
>>
>>56388207
Our GDP(PPP) is $8 trillion though, which is growing at 7.7%
>>
>>56388370
Per capita, india. That's why i chose the most poopulated country in the world and use it as a base.

If you're poorer than the average chink, how the hell does your country function?
>>
File: serbia.png (2 KB, 383x25) Image search: [Google]
serbia.png
2 KB, 383x25
damn
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT!!!!
>>
>>56387859
so why is china still a shithole
>>
>>56388479
Democratically. It is not easy to maintain a democracy in a country so religiously, culturally and linguistically diverse, even our most spoken language can be understood by only 40% of the people, and we are defending our clay from aggressive Nuclear armed neighbors. We have Thermonuclear weapons and are the only asian nation to reach mars. Our economy is growing even faster than the Chinese, and our average person will get 4 times richer that he i now in just a decade
>>
>>56387859
more people = more people to generate wealth
duh
>>
>>56387859
>he lives on a secessionist, militarily occupied, cramped, mainlander infested island; without self-rule.
>>
>>56389401
This is why despite all the poo in loo memes I respect india. It's actually amazing your country hasn't fallen apart, you've managed to create a cultural identity from so many different cultures, religions and languages and you've done all this without destroying your past and history, you've embraced it more than anything else. It's a big disparity when you compare it to China. Also what impresses me is you manage to grow so rapidly as a country despite having barely any manufacturing relative to other developing countries and you have so much invested in technology and research. Your country also understands great diplomacy and has deals with both the west and east, your military has western, eastern and russian equipment which is astounding and you country does all this while being one of the most democratic countries on the planet. You guys really need to fix your fucking infrastructure though, india would highly benefit from high speed rail.
>>
>>56389797
P O O
>>
>china
>gdp

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-wikileaks-idUSTRE6B527D20101206
>>
>>56389494
deleet this
>>
>>56388479
>poopulated
>>
>>56389296
Delet this
>>
>>56391380
Is chinese water safe to drink? Not even talking about tap water, any water that isn't bottled will do.
>>
>>56390668
>b-but chink gdp not accurate!! These numbers can't possibly be right!
And you think vietnam and pinoy numbers are?
>>
>>56389494
>he has lower gdp per capita than said cramped, mainlander infested etc. etc. city
LOL BURGERS
O
L

B
U
R
G
E
R
S
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 600x600
>>56390783
>>
>>56391827
Tap water isn't safe to drink. Most people have filtered water they drink at home. Bottled water and restaurant water is fine.
>>
China is the savior of the human race.
>>
>>56392628
How much do you earn teaching english bro?
Where you based?
>>
>>56387859
t. 50 cent scum
>>
>>56392823
I'm a student studying Chinese in Shanghai.
>>
>>56393006
Which country you come from? Bro, drop learnin dat mandarine and make some moola teaching english. You can make anywhere from 10k to 20k a month in RMB.
>>
>>56393042
US. I have heard that foreign teachers get high salaries, but I'm not particularly interested in teaching. I intend to become an interpreter after I finish college.
>>
>>56393006
Is Shanghai the new paradise for the decadence and greed of the modern global citizen as I've been led to believe, or is it just a large chinese city?
>>
>>56393109
it's both
>>
>>56393109
>>56393284
I'd say that many global cities can be described in such a manner, but perhaps due to the recent rise of China and the huge population, it could be considered more so of that kind of city than other cities. Especially due to China's quick rise, you have a huge gap between the rich and poor. You have people living in shacks and working difficult jobs while down the street are skyscrapers. Many people are greedy and many choose jobs that pay a lot but that they aren't truly interested in, although the same thing certainly happens in other countries as well.
>>
>>56393006
请问哪所
>>
>>56393101
So here I am thinking that I've spotted an elusive Chinese bastard but it's just another American like all the Asians on 4chan, also I thought the chan was banned in china.
>>
>>56388033
Is Morocco really cheap?
I mean... how can you have a GDP per capita that's almost half of China's? What does a pizza cost? Or a falafel or whatever it is you people eat.
>>
>>56394947
4chan isn't banned in China.

Also, there are some legit chinese posters in /pol/ from time to time.
>>
>>56389797
This.
Indians are also the posters who handle the banter the best.

>inb4 >t. pajeet
>>
>>56389797
China is richer, has a much, much lower crime rate, and less poverty. China is better in pretty much every way.

Despite not having any industry, their cities are just as polluted as Chinese ones. The media just doesn't mention it because India is an irrelevant country.
>>
>>56389401
It's cute that you say this because they were saying the same thing about us a decade ago and people only got like twice better, and if corruption is a problem here i can't even fucking imagine it in India
>>
>>56395584
most of them are expats. the same goes for the japanese posters.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.