[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>australian daylight savings Is there anything more cringeworthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: Daylight.png (28 KB, 563x476) Image search: [Google]
Daylight.png
28 KB, 563x476
>australian daylight savings
Is there anything more cringeworthy?
>>
>>56387393
>Is there anything more cringeworthy?

OP's sex life
>>
>>56387913
/thread
>>
File: 09-daylight-map-full.jpg (158 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
09-daylight-map-full.jpg
158 KB, 1000x711
>>56387393

Arizona daylight savings.
>>
Fuck daylight savings. They made WA vote for it, we voted no. Then a decade or so later they forced it on us as a "trial" for 2 years, then we had another vote. We voted no AGAIN. Never have I been more proud of my people.
>>
>>56389432
That's just the Navajo
>>
>not just being part of the growing GMT +8 empire
>>
File: daylightSavings.gif (27 KB, 650x485) Image search: [Google]
daylightSavings.gif
27 KB, 650x485
>>56389432
wtf are you doing AZ?
>>
GMT 0 master race
>>
>>56390111
God bless the queen
And those digits
>>
Daylight saving time is shit. Especially here, where there is hardly any darkness in summer. In fact, it would be much more useful in winter.
>>
File: TZ06SSE.jpg (194 KB, 775x598) Image search: [Google]
TZ06SSE.jpg
194 KB, 775x598
I never understood Newfoundland time. Why can't it be part of Atlantic time?
>>
>>56390183
It's not for your neet ass it's for farmers
>>
File: Time_zones_of_Europe.svg.png (668 KB, 2000x2044) Image search: [Google]
Time_zones_of_Europe.svg.png
668 KB, 2000x2044
>Spain is the same time zone as Macedonia

Why the fuck isn't Spain, France and Benelux GMT? Most of Balkan should be +2.
>>
>>56388157
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>56390427
How can you say r*ddit without being hit by the spam filter?
>>
>>56390353
France didn't want to be in the same time zone and you guys were chucked by the

>>56390491
It's not filtered anymore
>>
>>56390544
When I say it I get a message saying that it thinks my post is spam so I have to reformat
>>
>>56390544
*as Britain

*cucked by the french
>>
>>56390564
Are you sure it's not because you are Australian. Because i can type in reddit just fine
>>
>>56390583
Reddit
>>
>>56387393
Based Queensland at it again
>>
File: wtf.jpg (124 KB, 987x273) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
124 KB, 987x273
>>56390600
>>56390583
Couldn't post this
>>
>>56390583
Holy shit is Jap moot finally combatting the Australian shitposting?
>>
>>56390583
redditt
>>
>>56390630

I got the same thing now that i tried that
>>
>>56390661
go back 2 reddit faggot
>>
>>56390673
gb2gaia desu
>>
>>56390716
What's it like posting from 2008
>>
File: ShitpostingNeverLookedSoGood.jpg (171 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ShitpostingNeverLookedSoGood.jpg
171 KB, 1024x576
>>56390743
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>56389432
>driving through America
>suddenly Arizona
>"oh shoot, looks like I have to change my clocks by an hour."
>hit that reserve
>"oh shoot, looks like I have to change my clocks again."
>hit the middle of it
>"o-okay, one last time."
>get out of the middle
>"a-and again."
>back into Arizona
>"okay, and again."
>hit that blob
>"...again?"
>leave it
>"nah fuck it."
>hit the brown wall again
>"what time is it"
>>
>>56390799

You literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>56387393
> Is there anything more cringeworthy?

A United Statesman attempting to banter tbqhwyf
>>
>>56390767
go back 2 /tv/
>>
>>56393131
Driving through a reservation is made up though.... There's no reason to be their unless you sell alcohol
>>
>>56390353
Because of Franco's alignment with the Axis iirc. Also I've read that it's one of the reasons why Spaniards have siesta and different habits compared to other countries.
Can anyone from there comment on this? Would you switch to GMT+0?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.