[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SK_udj4k Kz8 Is Sanders a bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SK_udj4kKz8

Is Sanders a bigger meme than Trump?
>>
He's such a curmudgeonly old man. I don't know why people don't want him to be president, he won't even survive the whole term.
>>
>>56386473

Bernie seems like a cool guy even if I don't agree with his political views I would still like to maybe hang out with him.
>>
>>56386569
He didn't work until he was 40. I hate this guy with a burning passion. The Bernie bots are going to be pissed when he loses most of the states tomorrow.
>>
>>56388689
No way he's winning Florida, he doesn't have the black vote
>>
File: 04-29-10-22.jpg (43 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
04-29-10-22.jpg
43 KB, 603x610
>>56388835
he doesn't have the elderly jew vote either, despite being an elderly jew
>>
>>56386569
he is actually in surprisingly good health, he had his doctors issue a statement regarding his last physical.

Now if you mean he'll be assassinated? Seems likely. The CIA assassinates anyone who threatens to dismantle them... like bernie has in the past.

>>56388689
Trump has never worked a day in his 69 years of life. Clinton only worked at selling out our nation for her entire career. What difference does it make?
>>
>>56388978
>Trump has never worked a day in his 69 years of life.
You cannot be this stupid. Obviously you think that the CEO of a company just hits the auto switch and lets his underlings handle shit.
>>
>>56386473

I wish boss, but the fact that Trump posted himself as a rare pepe only adds to the fact that he's the dankest meme, hence, why 4chan supports him, regardless of political view.

Fuck, I'd consider myself leaning towards the left, but I love Trump.
>>
>>56389036
HAHAHAHA, oh man, you think it's hard being a CEO?

I'm an executive assistant and I've never seen one of them work more than a handful of hours in a week. It is literally the easiest job for the money you can imagine.
>>
sanders is a meme like trump, but without he meme magic

your memes aint supreme if you cant figure out the meme magic

look at lestah city, they understood the meme magic and know how to use it
>>
>>56389121
>easy job that you were smart enough to get
>equivalent to not working

Still a job, Berniebrony.
>>
>>56389121
>t. Janitor
>>
>>56388648
I agree
Maybe he's actually a right winger but he knows he's going to die soon so he wants to go out in style
So before he dies, he wants to turn America Communist. Why? For the hell of it.
>>
>>56389260

*Socailist.

You need a revolution for communism to manifest.
>>
>>56389183
kek
>>
>>56389317
Exactly
He wants to see if he can get away with masterminding one
>>
>this guy doesn't look as good as the other guy on tv, don't let him take political office

it's a shame that people think like this IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGK7N7S_40M
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.