[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just talked to this Saudi Arabian guy and he kinda made sense.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 634x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 634x413
I just talked to this Saudi Arabian guy and he kinda made sense. Our conversation went like:

>Saudi Arabia is too strict. Women have no proper freedom.
>In regards to what?
>Sharia Law, women can't drive and have to cover up
>This is the rule of the country. If you don't like it, you can leave. Nearly every woman here has a driver.

>What about the wealth discrepancy between the royal family and everybody else?
>Find me a homeless person or someone who goes hungry in Saudi Arabia. You can't. What about your country and Europe?

>What about the executions? It's too brutal.
>It is the best way to counter crime. Compare our country to yours.

>What about Saudi Arabia killing people in Yemen?
>Houthis are killing people. The democratically elected government was attacked and came to Saudi Arabia.

>Do you know the government of Saudi Arabia has links to ISIS?
>This is false. Why would the kingdom support them? They want a caliphate and that would mean the Royal family would be killed. They want to take over Arabia for themselves and kill the Saud family. They think a Kingdom needs to be Caliphate. Saudi Arabia is leading the arab world in fighting ISIS.

>Do you think Iran is better than Saudi Arabia?
>How is Iran better? They are in Syria right now killing Arabs. They are in Iraq killing Arabs. They give money to Lebanese and Yemeni to continue the Arabs fighting amongst eachother. How many refugees Iran has taken?

>Saudi Arabia has taken 0 too
>That's a big lie. Saudi Arabia didn't sign the 1950 or whatever year it was UN agreement to take refugees so when the UN counts refugees, Saudi Arabia is not included. Before 2011 we had 200K Syrians and now we have 2.5 million. The media wants Saudi Arabia to look bad.
>>
>>56385511
Iran is better nonetheless.
>>
>>56385574
In terms of culture and history they are for sure

But the last 40 years have been awful for them
>>
>Saudi Arabia is leading the arab world in fighting ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhadvdoTocs
>>
>In regards to what?
In regard to Saudi men, idoit.

>Find me a homeless person or someone who goes hungry in Saudi Arabia. You can't. What about your country and Europe?

Dodging question and ad hominem.

>If you don't like it, you can leave.
Europe right now.
>>
>>56385511
>>Find me a homeless person or someone who goes hungry in Saudi Arabia.
I'm sure all the Indian slave labourers have a tent and 3 bowls of gruel a day so he's right
>>
>>56385511
>Saudi Arabia is leading the arab world in fighting ISIS.

Saudi Arabia hasn't conducted a airstrike against ISIS in months. They are too busy fucking up Yemen now.
>>
Why are the Sultan and his family so ugly? Inbreeding?
His son seems pretty smart and competent 2bh
>>
>>56385511

Iran is a conservative Muslim country and yet its laws regarding what women can do and can't do are fairly liberal compared to Saudi Arabia. For one, it isn't seen as against Islam for a women to drive, though it's seen as preferable though not obligatory to have a man with her for her protection. Mothers in Iran often work in the the taxi industry

>This is the rule of the country. If you don't like it, you can leave.

dodging the question

>>Find me a homeless person or someone who goes hungry in Saudi Arabia. You can't. What about your country and Europe?

there is a grain of truth here. Compared to some other Middle Eastern countries, the average Saudi is pretty well off, but it also has a fairly high poverty rate regardless and the discrepancy between the very rich and the very poor is evident, even in Mecca where people live out shabby dirt huts beneath the shadow of some deluxe five star hotel. Sure, the Saudis might give out food to make sure they aren't starving, but they tend to only do that to alleviate their conscience for being so indulgent themselves.

>It is the best way to counter crime. Compare our country to yours.

He has kind of a point.

But whether capital punishment is a good deterrant is a different question from whether a country that so happens to have capital punishment has a low crime rate. The two aren't necessarily correlated when we look at the most crime free countries, which include countries with little capital punishment like Norway and Japan and absolutist countries like Malaysia and Oman
>>
>>56385511

>This is the rule of the country. If you don't like it, you can leave.
Yet they don't respect the rules or laws of any of the countries that they squat in.
>>
Based Saudi Arabia
>>
>>56385511
>Houthis are killing people. The democratically elected government was attacked and came to Saudi Arabia.

The Houthis overthrew a puppet government for the Saudis, which had previously overthrown the historic Zaydi monarchy (same sect as the Houthis) and the Houthis suffered attacks from KSA and Al-Qaeda bullying them with the Yemeni government turning a blind eye.

>They are in Syria right now killing Arabs.

And all the jihadists with Qatari, Saudi and American money who are killing Arab Alawites, Shi'a and Christians aren't? Also why is anyone being Arab here important? That's besides the point.

>They give money to Lebanese and Yemeni to continue the Arabs fighting amongst eachother.

Qatar & KSA were giving money to jihadists to storm Syria from all over the Arab world and even Europe and Central Asia. Iran gives money to its allies who are being tormented by the proxies of Saudi and America.

>How many refugees Iran has taken?

Iran doesn't need to take refugees. Anyone who is taking in large amounts of refugees is only exacerbating the conflict in Syria. The goal should be ending the war so the Syrians can go back to Syria, where most of them would rather be than trying to fit in in Europe or Russia. Iran has done more for that end than Saudi Arabia.

>Before 2011 we had 200K Syrians and now we have 2.5 million.

citation please
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1272x1152
>>56385511
>Saudi Arabia is leading the fight against ISIS

That was a good laugh
>>
>>56385511
Nice try Abdullah

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35423282
>>
>>56385511
Verbally cucked by a Saudi in a conversation about morality, ouch!
>>
>>56386717
>>Before 2011 we had 200K Syrians and now we have 2.5 million.
>citation please

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html

They aren't "refugees" by the UN's term. But they are Syrians who are living on Saudi, with easier obligations to get a visa than other nationalities.

A lot of countries banned giving visas to Syrians since the conflict started including Morocco. And I have no idea since we accept center Africa, why the hell not Syria...
>>
>women can't drive
I always wondered which Quran verse forbid that. There weren't any cars in the times of Muhammad.
>>
>>56385511
ye cannae bayt me, ahmed
>>
>>56385511

The Indian slaves you refuse to let go home with your retarded exit visa laws
>>
>>56385511
I wish I could live in Saudi Arabia. Or at least visit there
>>
File: 1457152696451.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1457152696451.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
>>56387484

there's nothing in the Qur'an that says anything against it. All it says is that men are "protectors and maintainers" of women and generally Muslims don't believe in remaining single so most women will be tied to a man, be it a spouse or relative their whole life, if they want to be respectable that is. The thing is the concern for women doing things without supervision. But Iran has no problem letting women drive all alone, as long as they don't do so against their husbands' or fathers' permission. Which is fine with me, what sort of cuck wants their wife just leaving to places unknown without a clue as to what they're doing? But there's an extreme difference in mentality here.

Iranian mentality: "She was out alone without telling us where she was? Don't do that again, Fatima! How do I know you're not out with some strange guy or in some kind of trouble? "

Saudi mentality: "She was out alone without telling us where she was? Surely, she must have sucked 20 dicks and banged an undercover Israeli! And even if she didn't, HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE IF SHE WASN'T SUPERVISED! SHE'LL NEVER GET MARRIED NOW!"

The Saudi mentality is very extreme, obsessive and overly-imaginative which leads to all sorts arbitrary legal rulings under the most sketchy of pretenses.
>>
>>56385511
It would be a nice country to live, if it wasn't inhabited by muslims.
>>
>>56386324
>>56388212
I don't know, doesn't Iran force gay men to become trannies?
>>
>>56385511
/pol/ copypasta
>>
>>56387391
>huffpost

wong pls
>>
File: im_mad.jpg (32 KB, 426x316) Image search: [Google]
im_mad.jpg
32 KB, 426x316
t. Saudi oil money diaspora trying to make his miserable disgusting country look like it wouldn't be human progress for him and his countrymen to get nuked off the map.

Shouldn't you be spending your time negotiating with instagram whores on how much they'll take for letting you watch them fuck a dog? Eat shit Ahmed.
>>
>>56388754
>>56389074
Where did you see this before? That's weird someone had the exact same conversation as me with some Saudi Arabian.

Show me a link to an archive.
>>
>believing a word an arab tells you
>>
>>56389074
Typical Fox News viewer
>>
>>56385511
>Nearly every woman here has a driver.
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH

HOHOHOHOHOHOOHO

>>Houthis are killing people. The democratically elected government was attacked and came to Saudi Arabia.
Pfff :D "those mercs are not ours, I p-promise!".

I mean how the fuck did you belive a mudskin shitting out lies. I've been to SA and you can literally get thrown into a jail and shot there if you see too much of the real South Arabia, same goes for UAE.
>>
>>56385511
Go away saud princess
>>
>tfw either leafs have so little belief in their own brand of governance that a conversation with a bullshit spewing saudi will make him question it
>or saudi-kun thinks we are dumb enough to fall for his proxyposting.

Funny either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 450x373
>>56389734
Is that what you took away from this thread?

That I want to replace Canadian society with Sharia Law?
>>
>>56385511
>not supporting Isis
hahaha, good one
>taking 200k Syrians
those were migrant workers, not refugees, ykr?
>>
>>56385637
>>56385955
>>56386366
But it's true, I can prove it.
>>
File: 1450034762912.jpg (9 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1450034762912.jpg
9 KB, 251x240
>>56385511
>Freedom of speech/press
>A crime
Also, not to mention that atheists are apparently considered terrorists now.
>>
>>56386403
>spouting shit you read in the economist
Come on lad
>>
>>56391939
PROOFS
Also >a fucking sword and some squiggles
>>
>>56385511
>democratically elected government
That means "The government that Saudi Arabia wants."

Saudi Arabia basically control Bahrain, Qatar and Yemen. They may technically be independent but they're all babby states.

Saudi Arabia want complete domination of the region. That's why they're against the (shia) Assad and has never gotten along with Iraq.
>>
>capital punishment
>best way to counter crime
Kek

Societies with the least crime are almost all societies with high rates of social inclussion, high standards of life and education.

He's an uneducated moron or just a liar.
>>
>>56385511
Saudi Arabia is 100 percent responsible for the spread of durka durka Wahhabism all over the world.

That alone makes them shit.

They've spent billions to spread an anti-pluralistic, objectively bullshit, disgusting religion that functions as an authoritarian political system.

They have no valuable culture to speak of whatsoever. They'd be nothing more than bedouin rapists and marauders had they no wealth to pump directly out of the ground.
>>
>>56385511
This place isn't your personal blog.
>>
File: 1457064016830.jpg (19 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1457064016830.jpg
19 KB, 300x295
>>56385511
>>
>>56385511
you argue like a retard
>Saudi Gayrabia has backwards medieval laws.
>Saudi Gayrabia doesnt give a fuck about human rights
>Saudi Gayrabias low crime rate has no correlation with death penalty being implemented
>Saudi Gayrabia executive and legislative branches are corrupt
>Saudi Gayrabia has members of the royal family funding international terrorism

fuck them, theyre a bunch of nomads who hit the lottery and holier than thou attitude.
there is not a single reason to like or support a saudi.
>>
>>56385511
> How many refugees Iran has taken?

Millions and around 10k syrians
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.