[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of murricans love the UK but dislike France and are indifferent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: ukgermanyfrance.jpg (73 KB, 400x712) Image search: [Google]
ukgermanyfrance.jpg
73 KB, 400x712
A lot of murricans love the UK but dislike France and are indifferent about Germany

Why?
>>
>>56382416

To be fair and without talking about liking/not liking, it's normal they feel closer to the one speaking English
>>
fucking hate Italy desu
>>
>>56382416
We like the UK because they're our brothers, and speak our language.
France is bro-tier, ever since they helped us in our revolutionary war. And they've always been pretty cool. Ignore any "hurr durr surrender monkey" people, they're just ignorant.

Fuck Germany though, goddamn, fuck them hard. Especially now with them actively trying to destroy Europe. Germany can burn to the ground and everyone in that shithole can die and I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: fucking hell.gif (197 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.gif
197 KB, 280x200
>>56382416
because you guys are so snobby for one of us trying to speak your language.

as for Germany, most people just aren't educated about anything about who they are

and yeah, this too
>>56382562
>>
>>56382735
>hating an entire country for its retarded chancellor
>believing in memes

>>56382760
>aren't educated
are you fucking kidding me? you basically do nothing else here during your whole time in school for 13 years
>>
>>56384413
it's pretty funny how torn american posters are between britain and germany. it's like choosing your faction
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 624x810
They're all shit
>>
>>56384482
The UK is especially shit. It's responsible for 90% of the problems in the world and is possibly the only European country objectively worse than the US
>>
i love france am ok with the uk and hate germany tbqh
>>
>>56384413
well your guys elected her right
>>
Common language, even if their country was begun by rebelling against them it's much easier to have cultural exchanges if you both understand each other
>>
i love USA. yes.
>>
>>56382416
The dislike France thing is a joke. Most people don't care our like France
>>
>>56382416
UK because of the special relationship
France because you historically betrayed us and surrender monkey
Germany because WW2 and Cold War view of the world hasn't shaken off
>>
>>56382416
We like France too desu. I know francophiles.
>>
>>56382416
desu I think in America the connection with the UK is most apparent because of language.

France and Germany don't mean as much because most of your news and media is not understandable to them. Also Nazis and Freedom Fries.
>>
File: home.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>56382416
I'm taking my family to Isle of Arran for Easter break. It's beautiful. To visit my family.

Everyone thinks we are one country.
Lol, no. English, Scottish, Northern Irish, Welsh.
All different. Loads of islands. Loads of sea.

UK is most hated in EU and we don't give a fuck.
I'm English, wife is Scottish. Whatever.
>>
>>56385255
*Or they like France
>>
>>56385331
But what is your wife's son?
>>
File: dib7i8W.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
dib7i8W.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>56382670
this. fucking die you meatballs
>>
>>56385331
all one country except Ireland
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.